'Overwatch' pro goes on racist tirade on stream, destroys his own career

>Overwatch player Matt "Dellor" Vaughn caused his title to change from pro to former pro over the weekend after he angrily spewed a series of racist and derogatory words while streaming on Saturday.

>Dellor was playing Overwatch on Saturday when he was killed by an enemy and his teammate said he was "just standing there." This set Dellor off. He screamed and then repeatedly used a derogatory word for nearly 30 seconds.

>After Dellor was dropped from Toronto Esports, he posted a message on Twitter saying he deserved to have his contract terminated and blamed his choice of language on having a bad day and that — according to him — the opponent who killed him was cheating.

mashable.com/2017/04/24/overwatch-pro-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=wkwK7Qqdig0

LOL. 28 years old.

I think society is failing a lot of these white boys.

They live in bubbles. Up in their room all day on the computer and Xbox Live without their parents ever seeing what they're doing on there. Then they hear the "cool" older teens using words like "gay", "faggot", and "nigger" and start mimicking them, using the same words to be "edgy".

But they never grow out of it.

Eventually they enter the adult world, open their mouths at the wrong time, and they end up ruining their lives.

This guy's eSports career is over.

>esports

saged

>Esports
>"Adult world"

Good one, tyrone

Disgusting fat piece of shit. Both of you.

Completely disagree with you, but please post fitter women next time.

I'm sure Destiny will debate him later.

>Both of you.

3, including OP

I'd rape her

Small dick betas

"Pro" video game player.
I don't care!!!!!!!

Saying nigger on online games has been a thing forever. What's the problem here?

Back to Tumblr fat feminist

This is a blessing is disguise. Now he will spend his life on something besides video games.

That's fucking hilarious

Fuck! Niggers on the net? How is that even possible? They're given tax payer paid guidance to the net or what? Damn shame, even on the internet you can be free of niggers.

HI

I agree. White """people""" have been conditioned too long that for no other reason that they have money to afford high-calibre """medications"" like adderal (which is legal speed) that they can use their twitch reflexes to dominate online gaming.

The same goes with the """weaponized autism""" assault againsy our nation's Antifa.

There is no excuse for allowing white people the ability to dominate e-sports and identify random college profesors in crowds.

Look at the effectiveness of Sup Forums, compare it to this gamers racist tirade. This drug needs to be BAMN'd by any means neccessay.

Lol fuck you stupid Swede we are here to stay

Take it to /vg/ faggot

>eSports
>career
fuck I'm old

I wonder what would happen if the collective bubble of white people were to be popped?

>career

>Man says a word
>loses livelihood

>high school dropouts who never learned to put the punctuation inside the quotation marks

fucking retards

Like cockroaches. One can stomp and stomp and stomp to no avail; there is always more. Crush one and there's always at least twenty more, like carpet of never ending wriggling shit

Overwatch is next to league in how cucked it is. Nice tier 20 team. Literally never heard of "toronto esports"

>overwatch
>esport
pick one

>That's fucking hilarious

His teammates didn't find it hilarious. Nor did his team sponsors. They're depending on him to be a professional while in the public eye, but he let them down.

>gay overwatch, not straight tf2
>competitive gaming

lmao the moment he screeches

What a fucking manchild

>video games

there are no pro overwatch players, only former tf2 professionals who were given the title pro overwatch players cause blizzard wanted a pro scene before players got to play the game

>video games
>sport

Pick one,

that fucking webm is disgusting
the fuck is wrong with you

28? Could have been a 15 year old btard mic spamming and no one would have known.

Nigger in public: "CRACKER CRACKER KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

No consequence.

White in public: "Nigger."

Fired, reputation ruined.

OP: "LOL DEEZ WHITE BOY CRACKAS"

tfw I constantly call people a nigger in Overwatch and blizzard doesn't give a shit :^)

>I'd rape her
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER...

Hitler had the right idea but the wrong main demographic.

>eSports career

You're wrong
Read a nonfiction book some day cuckold

Good one nigger.

Oh boy, time to hop on my dumby Neogaf account and subtly suggest tracking this guy down and ruining his life and getting anyone who disagrees with me banned.

>esports career
>esports
>career
sage

>Posting my one true weakness: Asian Thickies

Theres a few ex-cs players, most notably AZK who got banned for throwing, and a few ex quake pros like cooller.

>STANDING HERE

>esports
>adult world

>esports
>career

Sounds like you're the one who has some growing up to do.

>""""pro"""" video game player
>"""""""""career""""""""""

>overwatch
>esports
Choose wisely, faggot. Overwatch is nothing more than a 3D role playing game for kids.

>this is a huge letdown for esports
fucking kek

>esports
>overwatch
>streamer
to the trash this thread goes

Overwatch looks about as bad as I thought it would be. Glad I haven't bought a Blizzard game since Diablo III.

>sin one tournament
>3 million between 5 people for 5 days work
wowowowoow so not career dude

how is she asian?, she looks latina.

why can't this people be nice

>man