If you use Tinder you are contributing to the Feminism movement you hate so much

>Women are whores who ride the cock carousel

Says Sup Forums . If you use Tinder YOU are one of those cocks on the carousel.Thus, you are contributing to degeneracy and the fall of civilization and also the fall of the white race.

well shit cant argue with trips, deleting it right now.

Another soul saved

If you say so Satan.

Think of it as a tip in the right direction.

Hell is overflowing.

Perfet excuse for me. I'm not autistic, I just don't want to contribute to degeneracy and the fall of civilisation

I don't use Tinder.

Grindr is okay though, right?

My girlfriend uses tinder but I don't. Honestly I don't think I have the right, as a white male, to have sex with other females. Leave that for the superior black men.

OP what are you doing?
Most the guys here are virgins so they don't use that shit. And those that do use that shit and learned game so they would get pussy regularly won't stop it just because you tell them it somehow contributes to the matriarchy.
Come on this is a waste of time.

>My gf uses Tinder,but I dont
>Tinder only for Blacks

I think I see your fetish.Cuck

I never realized how many fatties and single mom's are on tinder.

Gonna keep trying though. Just want to have some sex and someone to talk to. Having normal dates seem so fucking boring.

You wouldn't mind if that was your cock.
Faggot

It's not a fetish, it's a lifestyle. My girlfriend deserves only the best, and black men are just better than white men.

>Using women just to fuck
>Contributing to feminism

rly made me think

Im married. I secured my hole.

Lol people here are much too ugly and socially awkward to get any girl

Yes. because gender is a social construct and men, as we do everything else, make the best women. CISsloots exist for breeding, and as the greatest men in history, Spartan warriors, understood there is nothing hotter than boipucci.

Well I suppose the devil would be an expert on this.

Once you get more mature, you'll realize that white men really only have a use as caretakers for white women. Black men are superior to white men in every way and therefore deserve to fill them with their seed.

Too autistic to use that pos.

Why the fuck they use hp references?

>hurr durr im a retard
>look! Im a retard
>wew i trolled you guise im not a retard

Nah, all that free pussy. Sry

Get out of my country, Leaf.

Autism

Uber bait. I'm 51, you are a cuck.

Yeah they should be flashing their tits then I would actually glance at her.

>#dumbledoresarmy

fucking christ.

no shills over here /sarc