youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm a fucking woman

>I have friends smoking weed somewhere and I have to find them

ANTIFA scum. I hope they make it up for the Trump rally in PA. Plenty of blue collar hard working folks who will be happy to stomp their fucking heads in if they want to kick some shit up.

He's a woman?

No, it's a communist.

PA here.
We're ready to stand up for freedom.
When is the Trump rally in PA? and where?

That is a big guy

>come on, Cheryllllllllll

>my sides
That poor CWC clone was almost crying in the end. I will pray for his soul, maybe God can change his mind or just deleting him from earth.

>"I'm not a man."
>"I'm a woman."
>"I don't believe in property"
>"C'mon Cheryl."

So who's the bitch in this happy-go-lucky leftist couple?

Jesus. He/she starts shaking.

Looks likes it doesn't believe in moderation either

how do people like this stay free?

The west was a mistake. Please end us, God

>come on Cheryl

When she walked up to the guy heckling her, he did shut up.

Alpha as fuck.

i fucking love this. this isnt white society collapsing. the strong are breaking the cocoon, and the weak are falling out to the dirt. in 100 years teenagers will read a paragraph detealing the postmodern anti-society fringe that gained so much traction it started global unrest and, ultimately, the deaths of all non-whites.

The problem on our side is that we fail to go as far as marxists do. The antifa genderqueer dick swinging slack jawed faggot should have been knocked out the second he touched the flag. It should have been a sting, just waiting for him to do it.

Then queen faggot marches over and takes control with a little body language. It is like the fucking goy are slaves to basic mind tricks.

they have nothing to live for and see an criminal record as bragging rights.

right wingers tend to value their standing in society and care little for wanton violence and property destruction.

just wait until people start being killed by mentally ill antifa. bullets will start flying and this shit will be over within a week.

> I don't believe in property
Alright dude, gimme all ur stuff then

"I don't believe in private property."

Remember when guys like this were taken to Happy Acres for a "vacation"?

>just wait until people start being killed by mentally ill antifa. bullets will start flying and this shit will be over within a week.

The cucks in the video backed down at a little body language from a faggot who claims he is a woman. How do you think they will react when said faggot and his genderqueer goatsea legion starts firing shots?

College age people that could, and should be cracking open red pills, grinding them, dissolving the, and mainlining the solution immediately back down in the face of a little liberal aggression like a bunch of blue pilled betas. They are taught that resorting to violence makes you the bad guy.

The globalist kikes control the government. They control the courts. They control the police who are too fucking stupid to know who is giving the orders and why (but always follow them).

As a result, red blooded recessive ubermensh Americans are afraid to do violence while violence is being waged against them and with the tacit support of the government who fails to act against liberals, and liberals only.

The men of the U.S. need to realize that violence is, and always has been, our greatest power in achieving the change we want to see. Perhaps the only option at this point.

Harrisburg and this weekend I think. I am in western PA but I am a redneck and will be in the woods hunting for the first day of turkey season. It is worth while to consider going out to Harrisburg though to curb stomp some commie scumbags. I'll be bummed if they show up and try to kick up some shit and I miss it. It's almost enough to get me out there.

>(((communist)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

That thing is confusing as fuck.

Is it actually just a really butch women? It kind of looks like it but I don't see any breasts and it's tall.

Or is it an unconvincing male-to-female transexual?

Fack, someone should've pulled down its pants so we could know for sure lol...

hey retard, when one of your kind approaches one of us normal people aggressively, we dont instigate and return your aggression, we ignore you and try to defuse it. nobody wants to go to jail for being an autistic faggot senseless. only when it become true self defense do white men act, because most of them plan on raising families and maintaining careers, something thats hard to do with an assault felony on your record.

I agree

The best thing you can do for society and your people is by being a good person in general, even if it means being polite to some faggot like in the video. But if it lays a hand on you, make sure they pull their arm back without that hand.

Transsexuals are the most deluded goblins past Schizophrenics, we need to get this people medicated A.S.AP

now im not saying they shouldnt have roasted the faggot, their insults were pretty weak to be honest, but theres no reason to resort to their tactics of beating the unuspecting and running away

WHY WOULD YOU STOP TALKING WHEN THE FAT FAGGOT GETS IN YOUR FACE

THAT'S WHEN YOU GO HARDER TO PROVOKE A FIGHT, WHICH YOU'LL WIN 100% BECAUSE IT'S A FAT FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEE

Because he's a fucking manlet, did you see the fucking video? The tranny is two heads taller than him.

coke pony phony bois

So? He's a fat tranny and already about to cry. How scary could it be?

Whatever, at least we agree that the manlet is a pussy.

What kind of person goes around making fun of someone with obvious mental illness but a pussy bully with no balls? As soon as the tranny shows his teeth, he backs down like a little bitch.

Trannies are stronk as fuck, they are men after all. Imagine one on a tamper tantrum like a 5 year old child with that weight and height, he can literally kill you.

These idiots need protection from themselves not straight white men. Jesus Christ, will that man ever be able to keep himself alive.

You must be that one Spaniard who makes those communist general threads...

Going apeshit because someone is laughing at you isn't "alpha". It makes you look like a fucking faggot.

The alpha thing to do would have been to insult them back, or just blow them off because who cares what other people think?

Nope, I am the one that wishes he was an Ashkenazi Jew for those sweet IQ gainz.

Also, have you ever seen a Spaniard in your life? There's no way we have that skin tone.

HAHAHA
>anyway i've got some friends that are smoking weed somewhere and i've gotta find them.

He sounded so nervous when saying that, his voice was off

>Quavering voice
>Jiggling manboobs
>Denim sleeveless jacket
>Rudimentary 'no-NAZI' patch bought from a market
>The worst hair I've ever seen
>Come on Cheryl
>I'm a woman
>2 chins and both are enormous
>Littering
>Commie star patch in antifa colours

wewwwwwww. That lefty truly did BTFO everybody who is politically right of Marx.