HAPPENING

USA BEGINS EVACUATING CITIZENS FROM SOUTH KOREA

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/795572/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-Donald-Trump-US-South-Korea-army-evacuation-Courageous-Channel
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/856651819229093888
superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712
emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1
dhses.ny.gov/media/documents/SIEC-20161130-Board-Minutes.pdf
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jqTlRG7pV9QJ:https://www.emswebinfo.com/gotham.html &cd=66&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/HCANJ/status/850046003826872321
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source?

source?

See you soon senpai.

post a source you british faggot

Source or gtfo

Sage

KILL YOURSELF SHILL

I wanna rape dem asian chicks

Source: express.co.uk/news/world/795572/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-Donald-Trump-US-South-Korea-army-evacuation-Courageous-Channel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DELETE THIS THIS IS OPSEC

>Shills, Shills come racing down my spine
>like a strom on my skin

Source:
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/856651819229093888

kill yourself

>express

it's a drill they are going to practice you fucker

>Fighting North Korea
>traitorous

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm source

>drill

nice

NEWS FLASH BRIT FAGGOT IS FAGGOT

If the threat level goes up this is standard procedure, if it goes even higher Japan would also be ready to evacuate civilians... tard

Holy shit its actually real

APRIL 26
>APRIL 26
APRIL 26
>APRIL 26
APRIL 26APRIL 26
>APRIL 26
APRIL 26
>APRIL 26
APRIL 26
APRIL 26
>APRIL 26
APRIL 26
>APRIL 26
APRIL 26

Heres a relevant source I think:

express.co.uk/news/world/795572/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-Donald-Trump-US-South-Korea-army-evacuation-Courageous-Channel

U.S. citizen in South Korea here. This is fake news. It is a drill that we do all the time.

TRUMP did nothing wrong . Bombs away bitches to NK !!

>British flag
>post about north Korea
>HABBENINGGG OOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEEET

Why am I not surprised?
Anyway it's not happening.

"UPDATED 8:11 PM EDT on THURSDAY (See Bottom) -- A Joint Operation, code named Gotham Shield is scheduled for Apr. 24 & 25. The premise of this simulated crisis will be the detonation of a 10,000-ton nuclear device in the air over New Jersey."
>superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712
>emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
>nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
>gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1 (download)
>dhses.ny.gov/media/documents/SIEC-20161130-Board-Minutes.pdf (Page 5)
>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jqTlRG7pV9QJ:https://www.emswebinfo.com/gotham.html &cd=66&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (download)
>twitter.com/HCANJ/status/850046003826872321

I wanna force my white weenie on sum Asian puss and impregnate them bitches....

I smell Korean BBQ

hooolllllyyy shiiii3eeeeeeeet

OH FUCK

IT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

GET COMFY

>express.co.uk
fake news central is your source?

I smell a certain bong making another shitty thread about NK.

>express.co.uk/news/world/795572/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-Donald-Trump-US-South-Korea-army-evacuation-Courageous-Channel
It's a fucking DRILL. Die in a fire OP.

You sir are fake news. This shit should be saged.

>It's a fucking DRILL. Die in a fire OP.

THAT'S HOW IT STARTS, user!

The entire Senate was briefed at the white house today, that is very unusual to call all 100 senators to the white house.

So OP's post could be something, or not as usual.

>The entire Senate was briefed at the white house today, that is very unusual to call all 100 senators to the white house.
Yes it is unusual. He probably told him what military options he'd pursue if the norks did a nuclear test. OP's claim however, is bullshit.

That happens on Wednesday,

This board is so fucking gullible.

Is interventionism in america dead? I can't find any place where americans would support war for any reason at all.

DId you just miss the national blowjob Trump just got for bombing Syria and Afghanistan?

Im just gonna jack off while this all goes down. No one fucking cares about NZ enough to nuke us.

Checked

Americans have always voted for peace. Before WW2 we were isolationist. I want to be isolationist again. Let the savages on the super continent murder themselves to their hearts content. I want nothing to do with it.
>Im just gonna jack off while this all goes down. No one fucking cares about NZ enough to nuke us.
Repetitious numerals offer solid proof that Lubrication is needed for the safe islands of kiwi land.

Trump, April 26th...

drill of nuke in ny, drill to evacuate from sk...

april 26th trump black flag radio broadcast

it's happening

When will you dumbfucks learn to SAGE these bogus threads with no link to sources?

Goddamn, is everyone here new or something?

This is like D&D to them, LARP Central

Which one of you just bumped this to page 1?