Real talk for just a minute

Is the pole considered part of the sign?

Also, what if the pole is hidden?

ROBOTS ARE TRYING TO LEARN CAPCHA SECRETS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it could be worse

Just select all the gas stations and shut up.

>select all images with street signs
>what it wants you to select isn't actually a street sign but it won't let you skip it

>select all squares with cars
>now do it three more times, faggot

4th one down

I want to know too.

The AI acts very nice.

That slows you down.

That's when you know you fucked up.

Did you answer your own question within the enquiry itself?

What happens in this house?

Things

That looks like one of the houses in those polygamist towns

No. And usually if the sign occupies only one square you will click next and get another panel. I never select the pole and always get verified. My favorite captcha are the mountains.

>My favorite captcha are the mountains.

One, two and six are correct
The others are poorly formed.
Finally got a sign captcha.

Some countries don't have stop signs..

Be quiet Oz. Every one knows you roo humpers are jelly of our mountains.

I always thought yes. Though I have tried both multiple times and failed

God bless Canukistan!

I'm confused as fuck about this as well. And what about the squares where the sign is barely visible, like the second and the third one in the right column. I sometimes even click wildly around and I pass anyways. I have no idea how it works, but it's annoying as fuck and I cannot type nigger everytime. I think I will switch back to the old captcha, but I'm a bit too lazy to activate it in the settings.

It's automatically generated.

I have seen signs from all arounf the world by now.

It's just a formality, it doesn't makes anything really unless the captcha wants it to.

>C(an)uckistan

believe of fatimah is wrong, most are poorly formed sentences, which read as partial sentences with no context.

Now that this has been brought up, what the fuck is that shit all about when you click on one of the boxes and it fades away and fades back in with something else? When this happens it's unable to be completed.

sage

If you would read the text you would understand that you are supposed to click on them until they don't appear anymore. So if it says
>click until no dicks appear anymore
you click until no more dicks are showing up