Why Does White Youth Flock To Black 'Culture'

I am training under a youth program and I'm appalled by how much our white youth adopt the Niggers music, style, and even dialect
There are plenty of good white artists that aren't obvious NiggerLovers aren't there. It's disgusting to see these fine young children drive into the parking lot with that blaring bass.

What can we do to stop this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlpsPG3FTKM
youtube.com/watch?v=jbE1yDV6d8A
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If a man is presented a strong horse and a weak horse, he will always choose the stronger one. Everything regarding culture that is masculine is nigger degeneracy, while it's not good, it's stronger than the white liberal cuckholdrly weakling nonsense.

Black culture is attractive to young white men because they realize how superior it is to white culture. Aa they grow up they'll also realize how much black men are superior to them as well. It's all part of a cycle.

It's just a form of masculinity that's cheap/dirty enough for slaves to emulate.

It's alright m8, they're literal ancestors of peasants. Let them mix with all the black people, all it can do is ultimately purify the white race.

Single moms

So much this

Not niggers fault at all, it's the parents

I'm black and don't buy into any of that culture, just not really my thing

Whites a shit!

When your options are A, act white and get your ass beat 10 deep daily, or B, act like a nigger and don't, most people will chose A.

When you're surrounded by 50-99% nigger ghetto filth, those are your options.

Whites get rid of all their masculine figures and wonder why their children flock to masculine figures.

This is why.

Probably the same reason why some black people get into that culture; shit parents.

Same reason nignogs drive decomissioned cop cars more than any other vehicle. You imitate what you are afraid of. A cat hisses like a snake.

Easier to bang sluts.

They've been taught by the system to hate themselves

its entry level counter culture for millenials

how can someone not read this and laugh at how easily scared white people are.
"oh no, they listen to that hippity hop! how do I save them from ghosting the whip ride??"
fucking lol white people are p a t h e t i c

It's pretty simple really.

Strengthen Western culture or watch it die.

>Why Does White Youth Flock To Black 'Culture'
because it is presented by the media as strong and dominant
kids are impressionable and just roll with it most of the time

> be white boy
> play video games
> fight in pointless Trump wars (come back broken)
> contribute nothing
> snitch to police like cowards
> little pink penises

Vs.

> be black
> resist oppression
> self-determinate
> forge culture through music and street art
> fuck tje police
> be not affraid to smack white people in their fucking mouths
> obtain wealth through athletic prowess and rhythmic talent
> big fucking dicks

As a white female, I do not believe you have a "leg" to stand on.

#SorryNotSorry
#IfItFeelsGoodDoItIt

Thank God every day that you live in the UK, man.

The hedonism of America mixed with our history with slavery is NOT good for your people.
Imagine wanting to be king in a ghetto. That is unironically what we are dealing with.

lack of strong white culture/identity for them to flock to

Because a lot of black stuff is really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=WlpsPG3FTKM

The quintessential female post.

Im like "Bitch, who is your mans?" Ayy, can't keep my dick in my pants. Ayy, my bitch don't love me no more. Ayy, she kicked me out Im like vro.

Because their father is a manlet and or cuck

>If a man is presented a strong horse and a weak horse, he will always choose the stronger one. Everything regarding culture that is masculine is nigger degeneracy, while it's not good, it's stronger than the white liberal cuckholdrly weakling nonsense.

Basically this.

Nigger music is more hyper masculine than any music out there right now. White people music today sounds like some twink faggot shit.

This

Every wigger I knew came from a single mom and lived in a trailer or some dumpy apartment.

>There are plenty of good white artists
Bieber or GG Allin?

I never really thought about it but this is the same shit you see in africa and other third world countries. Where all the nignogs go around being nignogs with guns, gangs and drugs following their warlord etc. It's like the culture from those shitholes got imported to america and so on.

I grew up around it

because celebrating white culture is racism

It's because their parents were probably so adament against it. It was really only popular with white youth from the 80s-early 2000s. It was a fad and now it's being phased out for the most part.
Also this.

Sounds awful but it seems to be slowly creeping in here to, especially through grime and hip hop music

British black guys from pre-90s are pretty normal

I would choose the underdog and lead it to greatness.

To each their own.

> Rythmic talent
> Literally no redeeming musical qualities

AHAHAHAHAHAHhhahahaah

I'm fucking creasing lad. Hadn't seen this before.

But, yeah, it's basically all to do with how black culture is deliberately being portrayed.

>It's because their parents were probably so adament against it. It was really only popular with white youth from the 80s-early 2000s
Was it though? I remember when I grew up nobody listened to rap, but many liked metal.

Also there are exceptions, but most white music these days is just formulaic and uninteresting.

Well, most music made in the last half decade is.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbE1yDV6d8A

Come back after your operation, Jezebel.

Because white culture leads to school shootings.

Because blacks have rap and rap is fucking tight. Especially the gangster shit. White culture has been hijacked by SJW cucks and is unattractive to rebellious teens.

this isnt far off. inner city white culture has no testosterone. only country white culture can save whites. inner city whites are as good as dead.

Because it's how you get laid these days. Pure hypergamy creeps closer and closer.

subconsciously a white loser knows he can excel in nigger culture

ruling in hell vs serving in heaven and all dat shit mang

>rap is fucking tight
unlike your asshole which is very, very loose

Sure gangster rap is the shit, but this isn't the 90's and nigs are listening to TRAP now.

Idk I just feel weird listening to music where the dude keeps saying "suck dick". Feels kinda gay but I guess people like it.

I hope the city white cucks all get exterminated. I hate them above everybody else.

A strong resentment for their own culture or favorable experiences with another pretty much. Nurture has a lot to do with just about everything.

If you found yourself in their shoes you might have also walked that same road, nature also plays a part so who knows.

>#SorryNotSorry
is this a shitty troll or a redditor that got lost?

Why do you guys post as if you think the poster you are replying to is serious?

Has being a contrarian earned you your dad's love yet?

90s gangster rap and a few current artist like Kendrick is the only good rap. Trap shit is gay as aids. I'd respect blacks a lot more if they were still bumping Dre.

Well, rap comes in different forms. It can be aggressive or calm. Joyful or H.A.M. Rap songs that you've probably heard teens listen to is what appeal to them. It's what they want to hear. Drugs, sex, you name it. Hell, some rappers even mumble in their songs. They're called "mumble rappers" and are actually despised in rap music. This trend has been going on ever since the early 90's, and it isn't going to stop.

In the states yes. Especially here on the West Coast. There are enclaves of rural nearly white-only communities. The kids who always act or play into the nigger culture usually only do so out of spite.

If you're a parent and you tell your kid not to do or listen to something. What are they going to fucking do?

I guess you could say that...
they forgot about Dre.

Hmmmm I wonder why this is the case but I just can not think of a reason. Maybe it is climate change?

Because if they didn't attract white people, their album/singles sales would be non-existent.

yeah well, whitey is listening to Dre, Tribe, Kanye, Wu-Tang now, and the black man has to do EVERYTHING in his power not to emulate whitey.

That's pretty much the only thing I understand about black culture, that they see what whitey do and do the opposite.
Makes sense I guess.

>What are they going to fucking do?
if you were a good parent they would do what you said

early 90s rap from independent labels was much more uplifting and non-degenerate.
>hood shit happens
>that was my life
>now lets elevate ourselves

they also talked about (((them))) and their hold on the recording studios. Dame Dash has brought it up.

brpbp

>if you were a good parent they would do what you said
But most aren't. So their kids don't listen.

Because nigger "culture" is pushed HEAVILY by Jew media. They have spent decades trying to redefine norms so now a morbidly obese sheboon making her ass cheeks clap together or a 70 IQ 35 year old nigger with a backwards cap, gold teeth and pants falling down rapping about his dick, bitches and being up in the club is considered the height of coolness, while Mozart or putting people on the moon is just boring honky shit and does not constitute "culture" like dance moves and slang words do.

They want their own shit. Makes sense. I hope us whites get our rightful space and they get theres. Personally, have no problem with much of black culture, its actually interesting to view from afar.

Anyone think they'll ever want to go there own way, if they are shown its possible?

I thought implying that "she" was a he was not taking it seriously.

It contains a level of agression that is seen as taboo in white sociaty.
As such it has subverted white youth in it's direction.

San Andreas

Whether this is a troll post or someone real, it's quite sad.

Such a low iq individual

Because white men have become so cucked that the niggers seem cooler and stronger

Thats how all human males act until theyre 17 or so. Niggers just continue acting like children well into their 50s

I thought Nat Soc black metal was masculine?? Sings about killing blacks and promotes guns?

>> Angry cause you got AIDS from a nigger.

Sorry not sorry

>Why Does White Youth Flock To Black 'Culture'
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

When I was young I went through that faze with GTA SA

Repressed aggression innate to human nature is never expressed correctly because of how comfortable western life is.

The result are destructive habits and cult followings like so.

Aggression is normal, it just needs a productive outlet .

Because it's simple and people are generally weak.

what part of the US are you from

it's pretty scary to think of a world overrun by nigger culture if we aren't actually allowed to lynch and genocide them

>Self-determinate

GTA SA taught me to laugh at nigger culture, though. Literally all of the black characters in that game are assholes and the talk radio station was pretty redpilled railing on "degenerates"

>get knocked up by black man , become single mom, wish you were with a family man

Underrated

Whites are ridiculed for having a culture of their own and the youth feel a need to be a part of something so they join whatever is accepted.

What about all the white kids who love Asian stuff?

They find it cool to do it, so they do.

Oh go blow it out your ass you loner Sup Forums addict. There's a reason why no one likes you.

The real reason to this stupid question is that adolescents rebel against their identity.. it is part of their maturation process. Unfortunately for the simians that practice a counterculture that seems so original and cool, it is appropriated by 30-something year old men that never ever grow up. By the time the negroid realizes this, the kid in OP's pic has an MBA and lives in the suburbs.

>But most aren't. So their kids don't listen.
so... are you agreeing with me?

Now this is bait-posting, bravo!

Excellent bait

>ctrl+f father 1 result
lack of a strong father figure or any type of guidance. they want to be manly and since the only shit shown to them is nigger culture then they go with it. white men are way more manly but (((they))) and (((women))) vilify it while teaching children weakness is strength and cowardice is a virtue.

this is the result of single mothers and feminism. the attributes that make white men manly are totally foreign to women so the children they raise can't relate at all.

music, dancing, jewelry, celebrities, wanting to be a star, loud obnoxious, low iq, and the only thinks about muh genitalia. the only notable thing they do in their entire life is produce babies and live off the government.

am i describing niggers or women? it's both. niggers and women are the same so mothers teach the children what they know and what they know is nigger culture.

discipline, willpower, and attributes like pursuit of knowledge or of something greater don't exist to women or niggers. that's why they're both stupid animals which love their garbage materialism

Black culture and niggatry is celebrated in modern media while behaving civilized and "white" is demonized.

Completely agree! We must rid our lives of inferior foreign cultural influences. Strengthen western white culture! Stop fetishizing rap! Stop fetishizing Asian children's cartoons!

Jew demonization of what is noble and pure.

Whats wrong with jews

Almost got me

white culture has been attacked relentlessly and destroyed over the years, so they adopt another one to fill the void

teens are all about standing up on your own two feet, making it out on your own, making money, being a man, fighting against authority....black culture is all about that, of course teens going to have empathy for the images

and you are one stupid ass motherfucking nigger, sorry I shouldnt call you a nigger, thats disrespectful to niggers, you are one dumb ass white guy

the fucking 90s, N.W.A., Public Enemy, EZE, yea real uplifting