Fashwave

Fashwave.

Share what you have, pic related is OC that I just finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/
youtube.com/watch?v=cNO4PwUNUUc
design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-make-your-photo-looks-like-a-frame-from-vhs-tape--cms-26562
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_ZT0Phfo4
instructables.com/id/How-to-create-a-cool-Vaporwave-Album-Artwork/
youtube.com/watch?v=arA2tyUUbCY
youtube.com/watch?v=zxLkKj522hk&list=RDarA2tyUUbCY&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=sOdO-Rn0bso
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hCIO_BmwE&index=6&list=RDQMdxwvvsoAQ1s
youtube.com/watch?v=D5NLyYt_-Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc7Ab2A9DI
youtube.com/watch?v=7OfTQNkHFhE
youtube.com/watch?v=FgaVT-65a5E
youtube.com/watch?v=qcOiJnWniWg
youtu.be/vDbPMAlZ-04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice pic, ill share a few

great one from last night

Is this Hephaestus?

I hope you're gay mate

This is how these old statues used to look like when they still had paint on

Maybe you should start wearing some rainbows to fit in with them mate

Anyone creating fresh OC? Please no bully I'm not good with the cyber

your daily reminder

>posting a gay Chilean archer

oh wow you really took the wind out of our sails m8ey

Bump for intrest

Want to do something with this, ideas?

gay? how so? im just posting pics ive saved from other threads

>Some people are so assblasted about our political fanart on a canadian coconut carving board they will constantly try and shit up our threads yet never actually contribute anything
Why continue living?

He is Apollo

nope, this is the classical greek sculpture you dumbasses all eat up

Put all these statues with their original paint on and it'd look like a gay pride parade
moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/

It's no surprise that people think the greeks invented homosexuality

Thank you, it was the first one I made.
Saw it, loved it.
fuck off jidf.

The statue is of Apollo, the sun god. It makes sense his armor would reflect the color spectrum. If you think he is womanly simply because he has colorful armor, you need to read the Iliad you fucking philistine.

"Thus did he pray, and Apollo heard his prayer. He came down furious from the summits of Olympus, with his bow and his quiver upon his shoulder, and the arrows rattled on his back with the rage that trembled within him. He sat himself down away from the ships with a face as dark as night, and his silver bow rang
death as he shot his arrow in the midst of them. First he smote their mules and their hounds, but presently he aimed his shafts at the people themselves, and all day long the pyres of the dead were burning."

He was also god of the arts, and brother of Artemis, godess of the hunt

this shit is aids kill yourselves faggots

We need more of this.

Does anyone have any inside knowledge on how to make these memes? i.e. filer, sat, color levels, etc.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cNO4PwUNUUc

thanks for stopping by
I know how to make them and the OP from last night's thread did them pretty well too.

design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-make-your-photo-looks-like-a-frame-from-vhs-tape--cms-26562

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_ZT0Phfo4

Those links are good to start.

Kek, pretty good desu.

Thanks user!

Ill put some OC out here soon

We should keep Fashwave General threads consistent, kind of like Syria general. Our foot soldiers need inspiration, music, and images of heroes to face the enemy without fear.

In addition to this, we should also be creating content that discredits our enemy e.g. antifa, commies, dems, etc.

For example, Fliers that show that antifa supports going back to a slave economy or organizing communist events where no one shows up. Fashwave general should be our psyop hq.

March on!

I saw one with the statue David that said something along the lines of "Our Patience is at its Limit" or something to that extent.

Anyone have?

I have it on a removable hard drive somewhere. I'll post it when I find it.

Can the user doing the film grain with the section chops and chromatic abberation tell me how they're doing it?

How do you guys make these? What program or filters?

Keep it up, I like this a lot.

I want to know too.
I''l contribute

>design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-make-your-photo-looks-like-a-frame-from-vhs-tape--cms-26562

>instructables.com/id/How-to-create-a-cool-Vaporwave-Album-Artwork/

>youtube.com/watch?v=arA2tyUUbCY

>youtube.com/watch?v=zxLkKj522hk&list=RDarA2tyUUbCY&index=3

Thank you, friend.

Also here is some inspiration

>youtube.com/watch?v=sOdO-Rn0bso

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hCIO_BmwE&index=6&list=RDQMdxwvvsoAQ1s

>youtube.com/watch?v=D5NLyYt_-Zw

I've always wondered, what's the connection between Fascism and vaporwave?
contributing pics to edit I guess

That is a nice pic.

pic needs the reflection of a black sun rising in his glasses

No, you fucking retard, it's a Persian archer. They purposely depicted them as being effeminate with their colourful pants.

aesthetic Schutztruppe

Adobe Photoshop is what I use all of the time.

>chromatic abberation
Make two copies of the image you want to abberate. Keep the original, it's important.

Image-Adjustments-Hue and Saturation then set the preset at the top to sepia. Drag the hue slider until it it is red or blue.

Once that is done, use the move tool to move the layer to the left or right a bit. Do the same with another layer except with the color (red or blue) that you didnt use. Don't forget to make these layers transparent and make them line up properly in the Layers screen.

>Section chops
Ctrl+Shift+N to make a new layer, fill it with white. Move it below the layer you want to chop from, right click and select create clipping mask. Shift click and drag to select areas that will be chopped.

>Film grain
Create a new layer and fill with black, go to filter, noise, add noise. Adjust it how you like and make the layer transparent.

Beautiful.

We're using new culture on the internet to influence people to conform to out political beliefs and to inspire whites to stand up for our race.

not really a full explanation but here's the basic gestalt
tradition embracing technology/progress while simultaneously being level headed enough to reject the chaff

love it man, nice job

I'm going to make one of this.

What would a good caption be?
Something along the lines of "Honor your fallen, fight for them."

Not mine, I assume it was OP's from last night's thread.

cringewave

ty mate

That's a British man they buried there.
Something like 'Honor your enemy' or 'No more brother wars' would be appropriate.

He looks like he had cancer

This one please

I'm using gimp and I'm not having any luck.

This is what I have, but the program is entirely too difficult to use.

What's with white people and appropriating Greek culture? You guys are not Mediterraneans, ok?

>WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIET

Literally, stop. Buckos.

>filename

Just so you know, that's not a Greek Statue. That's Augustus Caesar and the statue is located just outside of Rome

Here's one

HOW TO MAKE STUFF LIKE DIS?

And another

Is that based Mifune?

is that a turd on his head?

Current progress.

kek, yea, I'm pretty sure

>going to use to this opportunity to dump what I have

Nice user.

You used my work nigga

Honor the honorable

be they friend or foe.

Thanks for sharing my work man!

>dumping

>youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc7Ab2A9DI

Of course! No worries, I already gave credit here.
It inspired me to make my own, so I will thank you as well.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7OfTQNkHFhE

This is one of the cringiest threads I've ever seen on this board

love it, file size is a little spoopy tho

The world is more enlightened by your aimless and self conscious opinion.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FgaVT-65a5E

how do you make those horizontal lines?

Appreciate it, the nigga wasn't negative!
I'm glad I inspired you! Which of these are yours?

Always love to see the fashwave build!

how do you make these? basic gestalt?

>what's the connection between Fascism and vaporwave?

Nostalgic yearning for that which has come before. Fascism is reaching back into the history of our peoples to find strength, meaning and guidance, so we reach back into our personal history (childhood for millennials and young adulthood for oldfags) to find an aesthetic sense that implies this remembrance of the past without needing words.
The glitch/distortion of the aesthetic represents the discord we see today, the corruption of that which we feel was our birthright.
The fact that vapourware imagery was already heavily using greco-roman architecture is a nice coincidence (or is it?) because it ties in with the pride we feel in the heritage of European civilisation.

Maybe one day we won't feel the need for the sense of foreboding that fashwave incorporates.

This thread needs more fashy music
youtube.com/watch?v=qcOiJnWniWg

>rip off synthwave, chillwave and vaporwave aesthetics

WE DID IT Sup Forums!

Nice articulation of the vaopwave and fash connection, truly insightful. I don't think I could have said it better myself. Thank you user.

The use of 80's styles also carries an undertone of awareness that to mainstream aesthetic taste, our ideas and values are outdated and have been surpassed, whilst at the time, such styles were truly groundbreaking, being the result of new artistic mediums. Modern traditionalist and fashy movements seem like cultural throwbacks to normies, but they are appearing because of new political mediums (i.e. internet and social media and anonymous international communication between likeminded people who are discovering that they are not alone).

These two are mine.

It's a representation of us. The generation of young men living in the digital age, adopting Fascism not because we want to, but for the same reason flowing water seeks the path of least resistance. It's the only way.

Sorry, I could have worded that better. It's very late.
To outsiders, vapourware itself seems corny and old-fashioned, even quirky. Vapourware was recognised as a modern synthesis of retro styles and tropes. It had a degree of deliberate, self-aware, ironic misremembrance of the past, even of its shortcomings (hence the glitchy aesthetic).

Likewise, fashwave (and modern fashy ideas on the chaos and social media) is aware of how its ideas appear to the outside world - out of date, old fashioned, "the wrong side of history". There is self-awareness and ironic self-deprecation of the history of the movement and its own shortcomings and problems.

youtu.be/vDbPMAlZ-04

Posting this for anyone who may find it edit-worthy

>adopting Fascism not because we want to, but for the same reason flowing water seeks the path of least resistance. It's the only way.

Water flows even when it faces the ultimate opposition and is frozen in place. When you freeze a river of water and try to imprison it, you only make it strong enough to rip apart mountains and carve valleys in their place.