Antifa faggot fucking with a kid

I saw this screen shot in a group I'm in on facebook.
Did some looking around, got the name of his school, found his soundcloud (plays jazz, fucking hipster) and I found what I'm pretty sure is his mom's address and landline number. He's antifa, so if he doesn't live on campus, he lives at home.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhythmdallin
whitepages.com/name/Nicole-H-Warner/Washington-UT/ad4fnnh
spokeo.com/Nicole-Warner/Utah/Washington/p419975851
fecesbook
fakaebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dox the shit out of him, he's trying to ruin a kid's school life.

fuck man... i hate that we live in a world where what you do in your off time gets you fired or suspended. Even if its something as simple as "Hitler was not a bad guy."

I can tell he's a tremendous faggot just by the way he's standing in his picture.

Link his fb.. I live in utah and wanna see if we have mutual friends.

Post info nigger.

soundcloud.com/rhythmdallin
I looked up his name on google, and found this woman on Spokeo, he was listed as a relative, so I ASSUME it's his mother, but I don't actually know that.
Then when I did some digging on her, I found this: whitepages.com/name/Nicole-H-Warner/Washington-UT/ad4fnnh
same name, same age, same previous locations, but once again, I don't know that it's his mother, but it seems pretty likely
I don't really know what I can do with this shit though

>getting suspended from school for something you say on faceberg

wishful thinking from this antifaggot, or is it commonplace in burgerland for schools to get involved with the private lives of students?

spokeo.com/Nicole-Warner/Utah/Washington/p419975851

>antifaggot
i was thinking of calling them that, but that implies that they aren't faggots.
>or is it commonplace in burgerland for schools to get involved with the private lives of students?
yes

Doxxing an absolute nobody likes this does pretty much nothing.. people on here might harass him for a short time but someone could swat him if you get his Addy lol

How about we spam his soundcloud comments?

If the Antifag wasn't lying about the death threats, which isn't guaranteed knowing those fucks, the kid was stupid. Jimmies are less rustled in this case.

Ohhhhh boy

looks like a false confidence subservient natured weak willed little faggot

i'm probably retarded, it keeps telling me the post is spam when i try to link it, but if you search his name, he's the top result.

if i know antifa, "a bunch of nazi shit" means pepe memes, and death threats are disagreements.

I wish antifa would come where I live. God damn i wish a nigga would.

>antifa goes after the weakest they can find and get off on it
no surprise in the slightest

He's really easy to find on FB.

Activate the Weaponized Autism Units!

wth is this thing?!

can i shill my soundcloud too?

soundcloud.com/capsulecorporationstudio

you can send me nazi death threats just gib attention pls :(

I'm 30 minutes from salt lake, standing by.

Get a union job. I literally call my boss a faggot atleast twice a week and he can't do shit.

HR doesn't exist like it does in faggy liberal jobs. Literally no one gives a fuck when you work a labor position. Half the women who are actually in HR, are based as fuck.

Found him. Now what do we do?

Apparently his wife (Elise) works at this Starbucks - fecesbook com/Starbucks-151526411540047/, you should give her a nice tip next time you're there!

post the rest of his info.

I've seen this type of human before. In what country does he live? State, county, city, place of education. All would be useful.

Post more about him.

Pics, place of living etc.

nnice eyebrows

Working on it...

You lack dicipline and respect

Send him posters of an antifa hottie that he can put up on his wall.

cmon ameri lads there is only one thing to do in a case like this
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks You'd better run, better run, out run my gun

Points for creative descriptors

Subject lives in Salt Lake City Utah. Originally from Ontario Canada. Also a music student at the University Of Utah School Of Music.

This fucking fgt

why is it always someone with a receding hairline, a manlet, a leaf, or a jew

A gender-neutral snowflake.

I thought about just contacting his school and telling them he's threatening the well being and future of a minor, but i don't know what good it'd do.

Just the tip?

That's a chick....or was.

>is it commonplace in burgerland for schools to get involved with the private lives of students?
Literally all they were designed for.

>internet explorer

Kill yourself pleb

fakaebook com/elise.wilkinson.14

This is apparently its wife.(!)

Her employers current fb rating is still high...
linked in

You're not wrong, he has his Facebook pronouns set to they/them

>from Ontario Canada

Fucking leafs, keep your garbage next time.

someone get naked baby photos of yourself and send them to him in the mail then call the cops on him claiming hes a pedo.

>7 faceberg friend requests

Serious?

Wait, how would this get the kid expelled? Being a Nazi isn't illegal, and as long as he didn't do anything on a school computer, what punishment can the school actually give him?
Call his parents, and recommend or require him to take counselling, sure. I'd be surprised if it didn't lead to that. But a serious punishment like expulsion? I would be concerned that a public school has the right to expel him for something stupid he did outside of school, affecting nobody in his school.

That's more friends than I have in real life.

Pls liberate.

look at this prick.