Antifa thug assaults cameraman and immediately gets arrested by the police. The look on his face is priceless

Antifa thug assaults cameraman and immediately gets arrested by the police. The look on his face is priceless.

liveleak.com/view?i=9bc_1492995052

Anyone know him?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/member-dc-anti-fascist-coalition-penned-defenses-adult-child-sex-late-1990s
vid.me/1JRn
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/
liveleak.com/view?i=9bc_1492995052
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb54GoVR2m4
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/antifa-member-arrested-plotting-acid-attacks-inauguration-spotted-dc-protest-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>clip-on wide angle lens on his phone
>cameraman

>that opreshun face

>clip-on wide angle lens

by internet standards a wide angle HD phone cam in a horizontal position makes him a cinematic genius

He could have run away easily. Those cops must be like 500 lbs each.

>Those cops must be like 500 lbs each.
thats normal in america

Thrown any commies out of a helicopter today?

You know about the (((earthquake))) in Chile today? it was us throwing some leftists.

>He could have run away easily.
he would've probably been shot
but seriously, he probably thinks he's completely in the right and the fact he is being arrested is completely oppressed in his mind

watch that bitch in the glasses obstruct and interfere with the Police and try to block them with her body. but her commie training doesn't work on Police

>he could have out run a car and added evading arrest to his charges

wow you're really stupid

Which one?

These masked gentlemen are surely innocent and up to all good.

I saw a pair of New York's first today and came up with a TV pilot "Fatass and the Chunk". The only person that pair could arrest is a quadriplegic. Don't they have fitness standards anymore?

>Impling it was only 1

son i'm disappointed.

You aren't going to outrun a car and radios, Heinrich. Many smarter than this dope have tried and failed.

>(((earthquake)))
You literally asked about a single earthquake, I posted an image of at least 10 that happened in the last week, and you come back with that stupid shit. Good job.

The Cameraman should have bought the cops a thank you donut or something.

Police is normally never this effective.

>You aren't going to outrun a car and radios

A german Ubermensch can do that

Due to the construction standards in Chile there was only one earthquake today

earthquake = 6,6 or higher (Richter).

not with their union

That high yellow degenerate lmao

>earthquake = 6,6
Not only is your English broken, but so is your science.

Well the weird looking paedophile in the turquoise jacket is Luke Kuhn from DC Antifa, the one who was caught on camera by Project Veritas planning crimes to screw up Trump inauguration.

He was also near Bikelock a lot at Berkeley.

He is a kiddie fiddler.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/member-dc-anti-fascist-coalition-penned-defenses-adult-child-sex-late-1990s

vid.me/1JRn (Veritas Vid)

What a wretch.

OYYYYYVEEEEYYYY

What a creepy pic

We recruit our cops from the professional America-japan friendship sumo league, hans. They may be 500 lbs or more each, but each one of them has extreme grappling and slamming training.

I've seen one slam someone so hard it shattered 80% of the bones in the guy's body. You really don't fuck with these guys if you want to live.

I can hear his hands rubbing together from here

This fits with news that BAMN's highest level leaders are also kiddy fiddlers.

secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/

>both police officers are fat
Fuck everything about this country

Police officers in US unlike in Europe actually do their job and shot suspects instead of trying to hug them.

It's not perfect but it works. They were clearly very functional and did the job.

They were campus police but ya our country is full of no-will fat fucks.

>Not only is your English broken

tell me about your skills in Spanish

>so is your science.

(((earthquakes))) inferior to 6,6ยบ Richter are a problem only in third wolrd countries like Haiti or mexico

THE UGLY KIKE WITH THE BLACK CURLY HAIR WAS ONE OF THE PROFESSIONAL AGITATORS CAUGHT ON JAMES O'KEEFE'S PROJECT VERITAS VIDEOS TALKING ABOUT A GAS ATTACK AT REPUBLICAN/TRUMP EVENTS

GET THE PROJECT VERITAS VIDEOS FOR HIS NAME AND USE THAT TO FIND HIS ASSOCIATES

Why would I need to speak another language when I can travel 3000 miles in any direction and everyone speaks english? I can however speak a little beaner because it's fuck easy and any nitwit with half a brain can (and does) speak spanish.

no idea about haiti, but pretty sure mexico can withstand 6.6... perhaps not 8 but 6 doesnt take down concrete

Well if he's part of antifa I understand they get good lawyers. 'course the whole thing was witnessed by multiple cops and on-camera - there's only so much that money can do.

Underrated post

>liveleak.com/view?i=9bc_1492995052
This fucking kike goblin

What event was this a part of? It says it happened on the 23rd.

That creepy fuck just shrieks 'jewish child molester' from every pore of his being, how the fuck is he not in jail or dead?

No, they wouldn't shoot the guy unless he was a life-threatening danger to the public (or themselves of course).

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb54GoVR2m4

They talk about it hear, I haven't seen the video yet though

> these
> one
I thought eurocucks could into maths.

Have you ever wondered why are cops are so trigger happy. God forbid you make them run

I can't help but think the self-victimizing Jews believe their own lies, like the Jewish woman in the video.

Fucking guys wearing a retard helmet

That is that faggot from the Project Veritas videos when they were talking about shutting down buildings.

This degenerate fuck is the reason why the fire shall rise

I got top grades in math class.

it's already known

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/antifa-member-arrested-plotting-acid-attacks-inauguration-spotted-dc-protest-video/

Isn't he on probation or some shit? He was the guy planning on fire bombing Thernobitchs Deploraball event.

>fire bombing
It was a huge stinkbomb, user. Don't get ahead of yourself. lol

I mean, my dad was out with some buddies where he flipped his bike by accident and cracked his helmet. Fucked up his neck, sure, but better than cracking his skull open.

WELL THEN KEEP PRACTICING YOUR BEANER, BECAUSE IN SOME YEARS 60% LAND WILL BECOME 40% LAND

D.C. antifa leader Lacey macauly is in the video also.

The curly hair froto looking faggot is the guy from the video with the libfags planning the gas attack at the deploraball..

Eww. He looks like he has at least six boys buried in his basement. Super creepy.

Dylan petrohilos is a piece of shit and financially funded by John podesta.

>spics get cucked by a few thousand spaniards and hundreds of years later still (very poorly) speak their language with absolutely no history of their own language and vague hints at a culture wiped the fuck out long ago

I'm not too worried about it.

Thanks man - tl;dr for others - it was just an antifa celebration, them becoming a separate group, "Antifa DC".

Man those guys are dishonorable af - a literal case of crying out as you strike someone.

.. er I mean, them crying out as they strike you.

>think they speak anglo so good

you sound like savages compared to britbongs, go vote Obongo somewhere else

This vid was posted in the DC sub today...a lead

>literally the most advance nation on earth
>separated from the pond-scum shallow gene-pool that is England

You seem to be suffering some from asspain user.

>from some*
whatever. You get my point nigger.

Wtf species is that.

wtf is going on in that gif?

>being colonize by spics with no culture and literally no history of their own

That alone says alot about your country

are american protests basically two groups of weedy looking people trying to look tough while videoing each other?

>Wtf species is that.
Deepwater Jew.

Pedophilius Judecca.

Love it when Antifa has a run in with John Law......

White people tend to be generous to a fault. Wish we could all say the same about our neighbors to the south. Uncultured, greedy, smelly, pieces of lazy shit with no respect for their hosts. It's sad really.

Yes

>it was self defense
Antifa lies like little girls

Luke Kuhn he was in a veritas video talking about how antifa should do terrorist acts

Talk about perfect timing, see the cops rolling up just as he smacks. Kek must've been there

>Implying British protests aren't just Muslims beating the shit outta white people and then claiming Islamophobia when they strike back

I know which one I'd prefer

>Kek must've been there
cringe

>"yeah i got a fuckin problem you wanna fight?"
he says as he prepares to hop on his bike and ride away

I find your lack of faith disturbing....

Haha seems you misspelled reddit friendo!
You can take your le funny cringe maymay straight back from whence you came!

Wow, I'm surprised. Usually you see the police just standing around doing nothing.

She is a Muslim woman.... with a wife and son? That is not muslim

fuckin nerd

eat shit faggot, that praise kek shadilay meme magic shit is fucking cringe as fuck

Wow! Someone sure seems butt blasted here. Let me fix that for ya!....

You mad that kek doesn't bless your shitty forced as fuck pseudo-memes, antifa?

I see right through you.

Thank god for the burger patrol

WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE WANT TO LEARN BABOON?

bc they're outbreeding you

what in the fuck is happening in that image?

their children learn English thankfully enough.
Still though I would rather die than speak spic, it's useless and there's no one in this country worth speaking to that doesn't also speak English.

It's insidious how these people straight up lie and claim self-defense. That's rapist-tier sociopathy.

The Jewish Terrorists were being filmed and they still lied. It's like lying is in the Jew's Genes

Luke Khun