How scared is Sup Forums right now?

How scared is Sup Forums right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YHBQfYLY7Ik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How are those people not classified as a terrorist group yet? They are openly violent

>tape a wrench to your forearm
>police orders you to drop the weapon
>oops I can't
>ventilated with extreme prejudice
>officers receive a commendation and hazard pay
truly the best of all possible worlds

Anyone know how long the seminar on taping wrenches to your body is? I would like to go but not sure if can squeeze it in :-/

>jew jitsu
>scary

Pick one. My roommate is taking classes in it and it's all about using your opponent's momentum and strength against them. You know, meaning kike-rate artists are too weak to learn anything else.

Also what is running around with some Torbjorn-ass inspectorgadget-ass wrench hand going to do? Literally nothing.

>tape wrenches to entire body
>effectively cover every inch of my skin except for my eyes in wrenches
>effectively increase my weight by several hundred kilograms
>bulletproof except for the fact the impact will still cause internal bleeding and bruising
Take that antifa, I'm a whole step ahead of you

> we have to many great speakers planned
What water head typed that shit up?

>reparations

Probably the same waterhead that thought taping a wrench to your arm was ingenius
>block police baton to head with arm
>several other police beat your sides and chest
>muh eastern antifa fighting style

Why again has ANTIFA not been classified as a terrorist organization yet?

>tape a wrench to your forearm

yeah i don't know about Seattle, but that's a really good way to end up in prison here

pretty sure that loaded forearm tactic is illegal right?

>shut down statists and conservatives with force

Golly gee they're sure gonna make friends like that lol

>People of color: free entry, White people $5
How has no one commented on this? Is this real? It fucking cant be

Not at all

I don't know if scared is the right word. Although I am interested to find out when the protest will be. I just bought a Canon 60d and want to photograph the bloodshed.

I wonder if any of the sexier antiffa will sleep with me if I say I work for vice

>tape wrench to forearm

>I'm going to master a martial art after one 20 minute session

It's genius actually
>NO FASCISTS NO REGIME NO CONTROL WE WANT FREEDOM AND REPRESENTATION
>SINCE WE CANT GET IT LETS BEAT EVERHONE INTO SUBMISSION
Liberals are fucking retarded

>comrades
>pay reparations to closest black person

What the hell is wrong with this retards? Cant we just call open season already?

Krav maga is a scam. It never works in real life unless your opponent is completely untrained.
If we can slip someone in undercover we should ID the Krav instructor.

>People of Color: Free entry, White people: must pay $5 dollars in reparations to the nearest African-American for entry.

wonder how many white cucks will be willing to do that

If I lived there I'd go there and blast some of this
youtu.be/YHBQfYLY7Ik

Not yet. Take the higher ground and never stop your enemy when they're making a mistake. That last line about reparations would redpill many a normie if they saw it.

>Comrade Jay Casey, famous for sucker punching a "nazi" without provocation, will teach you how to fight like a slimy leftist piece of shit

>can't feel fear if I don't feel anything

>be Ben Carson
>show up looking for reparations
>antifa brains explode

Meanwhile my Liberal friends are trying to convert people with statements like "People should kill cops more often! Voluntary anarchist law-enforcement squads that serve community interests are incorruptible!"

Based stickman will protect everyone

Too fucking Kek! This has to be parody.

That's a assault with a deadly weapon and I have the right to respond with the appropriate force. Which is all I am lookin for with these communist theives.

Fear is below the other emotions you "can't feel"
Fear will penetrate into your heart and soul whether you feel happiness, sadness, joy, or anger
When you are about to die, you will feel fear

I know what you mean swedebro. These people are so crazed it's laughable. It literally sounds like they're shitposting, but it's dead fucking serious.

>krav maga

tip top kek

>Only one black person shows up and leaves rich

>People of Color: Free entry, white people: must pay $5 reparations to the nearest African-American for entry.

My friend has fallen for the lolbertarian meme that almost no government is best government
It would be wonderful if we didn't have niggers

How can people not see that this is fake?

i honestly think theyre trying really hard to attract some ape-like negroids to fight for them

Lolbertarianism > Modern SJW Anarchism

You have it lucky.

No, but Antifa is clearly scared.

>Cant we just call open season already?
No. We just got to give it a few more months and either they will tear each other apart, or one of their little 'gun clubs' will accidentally shoot a couple bystanders and then even the normies will be frothing at the mouth at a chance to kill these commie.

this has be to fake.
right?

>comrade Jay Casey

Did they just admit who punched Dick Spencer? Has this knowledge been revealed before?

Well that's very obviously true, but they're not too far off except libertarianism includes guns and actual freedom

>tape wrench to forearm
Kek. You're better off buying a medical wrist/forearm splint.

If I was in Seattle I'd go there and tell them I was trans black.
What are they gonna do about it.
You could literally make a YouTube career of trolling liberals with their own bullshit.

its too late for them.

right wing people have been training martial arts and, more importantly, with firearms for decades.

the commie faggots can all go buy AR-15s and start training for all I care. they will never match a squad of firearms enthusiasts who have been shooting regularly for years. especially when you consider combat veterans who will be predominantly right wing.

I live in Seattle. You have nothing to fear from these cucks.

>must pay reparations
bwahahahahaaa

what kind of cuck white person would go to that?

i vote we send a conservative black user there undercover to collect all the $5 reparations and then he donates them to MAGA afterwards on youtube to humiliate them

Not even slightly

>tape wrench to forearm
>Protectes from Police attacking me
>Police shows up with guns
>?????
>Profit
Do they own brains?

are the white antifa getting scared?

is this why they're trying to bring in minorities?

that's what it looks like to me, antifa trying to use PoC as cannon fodder.

>comrade Jay Casey
Doesn't revealing his identity open him up to being charged for assault?

kek if it's real it's hilarious the memes write themselves

That's bc that's what you want
What they know is most white people think they're a bunch of extremist retards while all shitskins will support them Bc they are the ones who ultimately benefit from this

>White people: must pay $5 dollars in reparations to the nearest African-American for entry.

Just pick a darkie, any darkie.

>pay reparations to nearest African American
This is a troll right? Nobody in Seattle probably has any slave owning ancestors lol

>be black
>stay right next to entrance to get all the 5 dollars
>leave when everyone is there
>donate it to a natsoc organization
If only I was black

some user should find all the black hobos they can in Seattle, and convince them to show up there for $5. Harass them until they get paid.

listen nigger. BJJ is legit. It may not hold up against wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai, or literally just having a broomhandle in you hand, but it's better than every other option.

>Seattle Antifa forces white people to pay reparations to participate
>Boston Antifa releases the most cringe-inducing video ever made about the movement being too male and male allies should cross-dress
>Pink mohawk thing at Berkeley gets called a pussy ass nigga by a black guy, not allowed to respond by his own stupid ideology
>entire movement and Marxism against masculinity
>holding seminars on violence while simultaneously gatekeeping the people most likely to help with it
>their ideological opponents are rednecks, survivalists, veterans, police officers, etc

Consider my almonds activated, comrade

>People of Color: Free entry, White people: must pay $5 dollars in reparations to the nearest African-American for entry.

I don't care if they are joking or not, if people like this aren't stopped this will be our future.

pic related

>lol sorry for slavery, here's a green piece of paper with abe lincoln on it

These are the same people who think that communism/anarchy can work

No level of stupidity is below them

This is some fucking bullshit. We need to get a flamethrower and end their little seminar. This is getting way out of hand. The only reason they weren't stopped in california is because the mayor of Berkeley is a commie.

Nice link faggot.

Conservative black Seattlite here.
Meme war veteran.
Trump voter.
Bad goy.

I'm ready

I don't know how american law works, but I think Richard Spencer would have to press charges for it to become an actual court case, and that would make him look weak, so the antifa guy is probably safe.

we must call the police
>ring ring
>"hello police speaking"
>ANTIFA DOIN' NASTY SHIT NIGGA!
>cop is black. takes the 5 dollars
>sorry can't help you m8
>*click*

it doesnt teach proper technique for forehead punch absorption
>isnt shook

show hands with timestamp

lol do itttttttttttttttttttttttt

They should wait for the Tubman $20s, would add a sweeter layer.

>listen nigger, BJJ is legit, it's vastly inferior to pretty much everything else, but it's a better option than anything else

Doublethink or Down syndrome, place your bets here

this

>People of Color: Free entry
>White people: must pay $5 dollars in REPARATIONS to the nearest African-American for entry.
HOLY SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

You better watch out for Antifa-kun and his kage-no-bushin jutsu

Someone write a petition for Trump to approve of Antifa being a terrorist organization.

Think they'd get mad if I handed blacks $3 instead? Or maybe black men $5 and black women $3.85?

my bet is on you being too stupid to understand a joke

>Seattle
Damn right, iv been itching to crack commie skulls

>must pay $5 in reparations to nearest nigger
Holy fucking shit

>2 good sized handfuls of change/coins
>wear one extra long sock
>put change inside sock and tie tight knot
>instant sling weapon
>Be sure to wear gasmasks for the faggoty tear gas sprays.

>Krav MAGA

How many layers of irony is this?

your gf is fat and gross

They are destroying themselves. Don't stop your enemy while they are fucking up this bad.

>Just pick a darkie, any darkie.

Is is really a meme martial art? I thought it was reliable because the IDF uses it since decades. What would you recommend?
>Inb4 Boxing and Judo

Don't think so. Perhaps its time to fire up the meme machine and make sure assbag Jay Casey goes straight to jail.

You are going to have to be more specific.

Right wing seattleite half-Jew Krav Maga practitioner here, should I go to this?

Based man

Yeah, I'm a vet.
Not very scared desu.

>being so socially inept that you don't get any jokes, let alone this one.
I'll rear naked choke you and then sink the 3rd hook in. Pro tip: the third hook is my dick.

lmao nyukkkka.