Do you think you would become more or less racist if you went on a worldwide vacation?

Do you think you would become more or less racist if you went on a worldwide vacation?

No.

while in south africa a friend I met there asked me:
>what is the difference between a tourist and a racist?
>about 20 minutes!

>posting the inferior version

I just came back from visiting New York City and now I hate everyone of every race.

I take an international vacation every year, but almost entirely to "white" countries. Although it's enjoyable, it does make me love America more every time. Also, for every non-white country I go to, or every time I'm exposed to the immigrants in European countries, I become more racist.

>going to India and finding any value other than "boy am I glad I wasn't born here"
top lel

What do you do that you can afford that?

I already live in a Caribbean island soo.....

ive been to south africa, really instilled my hatred for how niggers ruined the counrty

Does traveling the world change the mentality of certain backwards cultures?

No.

It's not the racists' problem that he feels the way he does, it's the direct result of seeing the degeneracy and problems that arise from backwards savages.

I'm on a world journey now. I have genuine respect for people I meet until they prove themselves to be bastards, but I've met so many bastards originating from certain cultures that I can't help but feel disdain towards them.

i've seen this comic a thousand times but I just noticed he got rid of his guns when he becomes "enlightened" god i hate leftists

i'm married, we make a little less than 100k combined. Not richer than our peers, we just are very thrifty and save up to spend on the travel.

More. In the sense that the more you understand how diverse the world is the more you understand it makes no sense to have all groups in proximity.

this

Less if it's a vacation, more if you live there. Living there, forming relationships, experiencing things, you get a sense of
A) how normal racism is outside the west
B) that there are significant differences in how people think about things, and in their physiology, place to place

That's not surprising. NYC is awful, and I have a lot of relatives there.

Two years ago my mother and aunt made the whole family go to Times Square for the New Years countdown. It was crowded, cops everywhere, people got into yelling fights over nothing, you couldn't go inside the buildings unless you paid for a spot reserved to go inside, you couldn't bring alcohol to times square, and there are no fucking BATHROOMS. 8 hours of fucking nothing and to make it even worse the entertainment in times square that year was fucking no names. It was the worst thing ever.

Other than that, New York smells bad, is crowded, is expensive, and is generally full of assholes. The only thing I liked about NYC is the abundance of music festivals and concerts.

>be me
>travel 35+ countries over 10 years

Multiculturalism is destroying the western world. Central and Eastern Europe has very little to any of the issues facee by the west.

I'm not racist, I'm i suppose you could say a 'culturalist'. Third world cultures are devastating to the developed western world.

>tfw too poor to travel so I became a Nazi

I did, but I became even more racist after it. I could see how filthy chinks and niggers were with my own eyes, instead of seeing the way they are portrayed by the MSM.

Why does Sup Forums always try and brainwash anons into thinking Japan is their ally?

Fucking weebs.

Where can I get swastika collector's plates?

I've had a few international vacations, but have extensively traveled internationally for work. It has, without a doubt, made me savagely racist.

In fact, as odd as it seems, I think was less racist growing up in a very-racist bumfuck town in the Midwest because the people we were racist against didn't live there, so it was easier to buy the "dindu" pills. However, seeing the other races in person over the years, in their own shit-hole countries has instilled me with a deep loathing for them, and also liberals.

These.

I did, and I became more racist. Though I didn't stop at just travelling.

Sure I met plenty kind and welcoming people, but only because I was a tourist. You know, the one on a timed trip, the kind that GOES BACK. If you aim to stay, things are different. You're treated differently, based purely on racial reasons. The whole world is racist, that's how it works, people marry those of their race, do business with those of their race, vote for those their race... once in a while lynch someone another race... racism is the normal state of thing, and it hits you head on the minute you consider more than passing through. And then the other thing that hits you is difference. We're all so different, in ways most people don't imagine, and those that think we can live with all those differences deluxe themselves.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone supporting far right ideas to be against travellers. Travelling is fine, it opens up your mind for sure, but it tells you little about living with others. Travellers are temporary immigrants that go back, and it's just how we like strangers, to pass through and leave, not set up their tent in the middle of our house and outstay their welcome, and then request things.

The whole world could sit down at a table for an evening and have a drink all together. And the next day they'd resume their conflicts, because there's no way that'd last. Seeing Afghans and Kurds shoot up refugee camps in France these days is proof enough of that.

Far more racist

is that a bunch of animals or niggers?

I really cant tell plz help

Beats me nigger I spent my first 28 years paying off debt, down payment on a shitty condo, and saving up an emergency fund.

I'm 28 now. First real vacation still waiting.

Needs an edit where he gets robbed in India and then murdered in Africa.

>trades in gun for 2 katana

>think

The answer is more. I have been travelling outside of the US since I was 2. Every. Fucking. Year. It keeps getting worse.

That's rough, buddy.

Im not particularly racist because everyone is equally worthless to me, but i'd say I was racist publically if it got me a free round-the-world vacation.

Okay I give up, what's the difference?

Check the bottom left panel, recognize something?

You cut off half the comic asshole.
Don't cherry pic shit, Specially with photo's.
Moral of the story.
>Don't be an asshole

I was in the USAF for nearly a decade and traveled all over the world. I learned I despised cultures, not just necessarily skin color. However, in most cases, skin color was overwhelmingly related to the culture. Most Qataris/Omanis/Persian Gulf dudes I met were pretty cool dudes, but nearly all Pacific Islanders I met pissed me off to no end. Afghans/Kyrgz/Kazakhs were hit or miss--some I really liked, and some I absolutely hated, but I reckon that could be anywhere in the world.I did not meet a Turk I liked.

The worst of all people I have met in the world are Somalis. There is not a more rude, inconsiderate and greedy culture/people in the world than Somalis.

>culturalist
You're the only other person I've seen use this term, though I call it 'culturist'.

I've travelled for as long as I can remember, but I hate so many cultures with a burning passion. Judging a person simply by the color of the skin is retarded though.

I did, it helped make me a racist

>cherry pic
>photo's

Dude, come on...

You like that shit o.

"Jews fear the samurai"

Upstanding black gentlemen protesting working conditions at some mine IIRC.

Depends on whether I make it home alive, unraped etc.

Not only did it make me racist, it made me ...racist? against other whites

I have traveled. Not the entire globe, but I have been to quite a few places. It's nice to visit them on holidays. It's not so nice to see them come to my country and insist I change my way of life to be more accommodating towards them. They should go back to the place they want my country to be more like.

fpbp

I've been to Indonesia, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Spain, New Zealand, Austria, Germany and South Africa.. each for at least 2 weeks, and have only become more and more disgusted by cultural marxism.

I've seen alot of the world and im still a lil racist

no
travel the world to have your prejudices confirmed, that's what I did
the rest of the world really is just about as bad as you think it is

I got red pilled by travelling the world. Every American should go to Egypt, Hong Kong, and France. We'd have a dictator with genocidal ambitions in no time.