THE JEWS HAVE INFECTED ANIME

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild
>biggest kikes in the world
>their name means "Red Shield" in German
>their plan is to control every central bank in the world and cause a debt explosion that leaves them holding the only assets
>red shield
>explosion
>EXPLOSION
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hH02L1oaAiU
youtube.com/watch?v=6RF06DeMVqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIRD BOMBING NOW! JAPAN MUST DIE WITH DIGNITY! DIGITS GET!

Persona 5 is kike to the max. Whole fucking story is "men are evil and Hitler, women are wonderful goddesses".

Sad. The previous Persona games are pure Jungian, who in the past criticized the Holocaust story.

I want to explode inside megaman.

Why are you pushing this in other threads. This is barely bronze tier happening.

Stop watching cartoons you fucking child.

This. Its only feeding the SJW ego at the moment. Now more tumblrfags are calling people perverts over the stupidest shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hH02L1oaAiU

Stop browsing cartoon websites you fucking norman

I pushed it in /ptg/ a couple of times because the first time was near the ass end of a thread. I'm done now.

The new game has apparently abandoned almost all traces of Jungian psychology. Atlus is cucked.

Rip in neetsweat, Fatlus. We hardly knew ye.

> Red Shield
Holy fuvk those guys exists in Shoukoku no Altair too

The whole game is literally victim narratives where the men are only good for fighting against other evil men but these "good men" still get shit on. It's more forced than anything American.

2nd was fucking great, think someone translated the PSP version of the sequel / ep 2 with added content

>implying anime is not a jewish invention
TOP KEK

Anime is a Jewish invention you fucking cunt

>implying the japanese aren't the only ones uncompromised by jews

japan is literally a testing ground for depopulation techniques what are you talking about

Nice meme, that's South Korea.

Whatever you say lad.
youtube.com/watch?v=6RF06DeMVqs

Persona is the one videogame series that consistently gets worse with each game.

Nice deflect faggot. The only thing Japan is good for is nuclear testing grounds. It's not good for anything else.

Even when the juden try to inject shit into the japs media thankfully they developed a counter measure of layers upon layers of fucking weird tropes and cute women to water down any hopes of influencing the masses.

These posts are true. I admit I made this thread just to shitpost.

(((steins)));gate

its fucking both.

the oil embargo on japan was a mistake. we should have let them kill every commie in asia.

Kek

Nice try kike.

as much as I like chink cartoons, I think youre just a fag OP

don't shitpost with the megaman