Operation Gotham Shield

New Yorker here. How fucked am I? Should I believe this and take a vacation?

probably

Nothing is allowed to happen in Manhattan between 8AM and 11AM on the 26th. I have to be there for fucking 3 hours. My luck cannot be that bad.

No other New Yorkers are at least wondering about this?

New Yorker here too.
Nothing will happen.Take the vacation later when it will be hot and humid.

>Operation Gotham Shield

I'm out of the loop, elaborate what this is?

It's literally nothing. Just go to sleep, you're feeling sleepy right now.

No because this 26th shit is based off a meme

if you can make it to Central PA before then you can hide out in primitive technology shack

I live in staten island so im not too worried about any bombs. Im more worried about chimpouts and being stuck on an island.

I swear to god if I die, I'll be pissed.

> Drive to Philadelphia or Hartford
> Get a room at a Hampton Inn for the week
> Watch the fireworks

What is this shitty sleep meme?
Also
>WW3 over NK
>WW3 with Russia over Syria
>Ebik FBI user March 15
>DAK
>Shemitah 2015 and economic collapse
>WW3 with Russia over Crimea
>FEMA coffins/camps
>WW3 with Russia over Georgia
>Bush starting WW3 or martial law
>Y2K collapse

hey so do you wanna come or not i'm in clinton county, PA on a couple acres I have my own primitive technology shack you can live in and your can fish but NO technology.

my name is hunter please respond

>Operation Gotham Shield
I mean the signs were there from the mid 90s, with these dooms day disaster movies focused on NYC. Then 9/11 happen. How many more signs do you want user, GTFO outta NY/NYC it's a shit place anyways, so many other beautiful places in the US.

Where do you live in NYC OP?

My wife wants to relocate up there but I'm just not convinced. I feel like if you're going to move there you might as well move to the "real" NYC i.e. Manhattan but I feel as if I would get tired of it so fast.

Plus, in regards to questions like this thread, Manhattan is probably target #1 if shit was ever going to go down.

You should visit for a couple of days and look around because I don't know your interest or your salaries. Manhattan is expensive and has a lot of different areas. I refrained from writing a paper just now, but I really like the Upper East Side if I had the money. Right now I'm in the 110's on the East Side and its ok. It's actually pretty cool because I can walk to Randall's Island which is pretty much a big backyard, while also being fairly close to Central Park.

If you want something interesting, Mott Haven of South Bronx is expected to be like the next DUMBO.

I'm going to stick with it and report what happens. I feel like if shit does happen, I'll be a convert to these flags.

>The premise of this simulated crisis will be the detonation of a 10,000-ton nuclear device in the air over New Jersey.
What the fuck? They're using actual nukes to simulate EMP outages?

false flag nuclear attack imminent for Canada and the USA

>living in new York in the first place

yeah I'd say you're pretty fucked

I was gonna agree with you until you said this
>you're feeling sleepy right now

Little kim's missiles won't even make it across japan

Does the bagel shop have a sign up saying they will be closed this week?

kek

>nuke nj
sweet freedom finally

KEK

Missle drops lower than expected because of ruskie haxors. WW3 commences

Thanks for the response

>New Yorker here
>3MB file
>New fag here

ffs 3MBs are for webums not shitty postcard tier pics