Military movement

Working in Rochester Min, seeing helicopters and huge ass cargo planes taking off, earlier seen a convoy of jeeps. Pic with time stamp on the sign for proof. Ill try to get more pictures, idk if its a happening but I figured id share.

It's sideways.

youre a fucking idiot. go to bed. just stop

Fuck you faggot im bored and took a picture of a dope plane. Heres the 5th one i have counted. Look at the time nigger.

Yes, the picture delightful, thank you american. I thank you, Norway man ha ha, eat fish do I do all day.
Oh, very nice! Thank you! Perhaps you have an more?

Loose lips sink ships faggot. Delete this thread.

>implying foreign intelligence services can't see this obvious movement already

One chilling over my hotel.

Wow it's like you live in a city between two major Airlift Squadron bases.

Fucking retard.

I dont know what kinda planes they are, though those wierd double helicopter plane things flew over fast as fuck before i could get a picture. Sorry my phones posting them sideways

That is from Ellsworth. Their weekly practice runs often bring them close to or over Rochester, MN. Normal everyday training exercises. Surprised you never saw them before.

Hey, fuckstick, I just said im working here and this is my hotel. I dont live here, also ive been here 2 months for work first day ive seen it

This is pretty normal for this area.

Yeah, like I said, im not saying happening just figured id share.

Ah okay, out of town working, got it. Yeah, very typical training exercises as military aircraft do it daily and always take the same runs. Very very common.

>double helicopter plane

you mean a v-22?

>c-130
>huge

Literally thinking military movements aren't routine

You would shit yourself if you saw real movements

>oh god 20 b-52s scrambling
(Training)

Fuck if i know, heres a pic of one that just flew over, they are fast as fuck and gone before i can take a good picture.

you're on the internet.

look up the v-22 and confirm if that's what you saw. simple
If so then you're seeing marines in training

Oh no! Air national guard is drilling! What a happening!

Dont be a cunt.

Yes, my buddy called them osprey, and a google search says they are the same thing, they look right but im not gunna say its exactly what they are because idk. These bitches in this thread are typical Sup Forums cunts so im probs just gunna chill and keep watching them take off

a) get some pics of the jeeps and shit, those could be any airplanes
b) for crying out loud, strip your rotation metadata

They're fast as fuck.

Good, soon, I too can spam pictures of normal shit near military bases.

Fine then do it faggot.

>oh no! a drill!
>don't be a cunt this time is for real get your ass ready
fucking every day on Sup Forums daily happening threads

Did i say its for real. Maybe if you could fucking read my original post before you talked you wouldnt look like a shit head

Seeing some unusual military activity here too, something must be up

I D S
D
S

HABBEDINGS!!!