youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>another CNN hating on Trump.

I get like 15 of these a day on my news feed.

>CNN is now unironically trying to play "what I would do if I were Russia" scenarios

CNN just happens to be airing it, because Fox never will.

If someone on the intelligence committee says there's enough evidence to move forward with a collusion charge, then how can you argue against him?

Meanwhile in reality Trump is still president despite morons saying he is "finished" dozens and dozens of times.

Is it difficult for you to understand that it takes time to put together a case involving so many people and places?

I get it, your realm of reality doesn't extend beyond your living room and watching NCIS, but you have to be patient before Trump is finally jailed.

they always say this and then say.....

ohhh srry. da "proof" is classified. but i promise. its there. trust me

They don't need your permission to charge the president with collusion so they don't have to actually present the evidence to you first.

You better get used to seeing this picture.

>no investigation of Hillary
>multiple active investigations of Trump
>they're all saying Trump and his people are guilty
>literally nobody found any crime against Hillary

Better deal with that.

get your homework done kid. you have school tomorrow

It's also easy for partisans to say that they have conclusive proof that Trump is working with Russia.

Their proof comes from the same people who bought a fake info dossier that couldn't be corroborated to get a FISA warrant.

Obviously the truth makes you angry.

The dossier is why the FISA warrant was acquired, dummy. Because the dossier is real, from a trusted source, from informants who some of which are now murdered.

But you don't care about their sacrifice, you only care about protecting the orange puppet.

Are you still sticking to this fucking narrative? Just fucking kys because youre too stupid to reproduce.

Fucking proofs now

you sound triggered.

calm down

The government doesn't owe you proof, you're a nobody.

I'm triggered? The one who resorts to calling me a child because I point out that you aren't owed any classified information and have no power to control when the charges happen?

No, son, you sound triggered.

>Drumpf needs to release his tax returns naaaaoooooww

Tit for tat faggot

Hillary... you lost. Just deal with it already and stop shitposting on Sup Forums

This shit is like the Benghazi for Democrats, they won't shut up about it. Only this is a figment of their collective imagination and an American ambassador actually did die.

SHOW THE PROOFS

I don't need to see his tax returns.

The intelligence committees, however, do need to see them. And the republicans are stalling and preventing that from happening.

>twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/856500080584425472

let me save you guys some time he's from (((Chicago)))

>cnn
so pretty much the exact opposite of what OP said is true

>implying the government official doing the talking works for CNN

Can you be more retarded? It might help you to forget.

you're so full of shit. That questionable dossier yes was used to get a FISA Warrant but no one died because of it. There were no martyrs.

Are you seriously denying that the source listed in the dossier, who was found murdered in the back of his car, after it was leaked, is completely unrelated?

Are you also going to seriously deny the fact that multiple Russian operatives were arrested for treason shortly after the leak as well? This was even in RT news.

People died and people are suffering a horrible fate in Russian prisons to bring us that information and you spit on their graves with bullshit talk like that.

Guys, it's just /r/anarchism, don't bother with them.

Nobody has said that even the Dems.

THEY GOT STILL ZERO EVIDENCE. How long will they keep going?

>treason is okay when russians do it

I hope they suffered desu

>somebody literally said it in the video
>others from both house and senate intelligence committees have said similar things
>still denying it

They saw that their government was doing wrong and they acted against it. They didn't deserve to die for it.

I'm sure you do, comrade.

>They saw that their government was doing wrong and they acted against it. They didn't deserve to die for it.

and we saw that your government was doing wrong so we acted against it and had trump elected :^)

There will never be a situation where America is in the wrong compared to Russia.

Russia always loses. It's always been that way and always will be.

he's a good goy now. CNN "hates" him because everything else would cost them credibility

>things that never happened

"The Russians hacked into the democratic process"

So where's the evidence? I still haven't seen any

Oh man, oh god. Whatever shall we do?

No career politician is capable of giving Trump a fair chance. When he won, he proved you can win an office without political experience. This puts every single career politician;s job in danger when they're up for election again. To a man, they have a personal stake in his success or failure.

Why do you need to see the evidence? People on the intelligence committee have seen it and said we need to move forward with collusion charges. They're the only ones that matter.

1. CNN
2. Intelligence "Suggests" that Russian "operatives" .....
3. "If you seen what I seen but I cant get into specifics..."

Fake and gay. Go back to r/Anarchism shareblue shill

This is a convenient excuse to justify ignoring evidence that he's a traitor, when even you or I can look at all of the circumstances and see that something isn't right despite having no access to what they do.

Carter Page was found to be a Russian spy years before Trump even announced he was running, and Trump still put him on his team. You can't accuse the government of trying to shut Trump down when they couldn't foresee that.

>move forward with collusion charges

The burden of proof is on them. Also what exactly did Trump do that was illegal? Talk to Russians?

>(((news feed)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

He was floated around as an advisor for the Trump campaign but then wasn't

He accepted shares of a Russian oil company and the presidency in exchange for removing sanctions and softening the US stance on Ukraine.

And hey look at that, both things are happening. Sanctions are slowly lifting and the GOP softened its stance on Ukraine before the election was over.

Good list

I have seen no evidence, and if Trump was Russia's puppet he never would have hit that air base in Syria.

And who are these "Russians"

Also it's ironic how the open borders Globalists are calling other people traitors

>Carter Page was found to be a Russian spy

According to who?

You mean the one where he did almost zero damage and it was up and running less than a day later?

You mean the one where Russia was able to bluster and pretend that we still hate each other and try to dissipate the Russia scandal?

You mean the one where Russia got to strengthen its military forces in the region and America totally backed down almost instantly?

According to the government report, the same one which Page himself acknowledged referred to him.

What shares did he receive?

Is becoming more friendlier to Russia a bad thing? Presidents do that to all allies. Also Trump is a businessman. He did business around the World

He was a lobbyist for Russia.

For all the bluster about Page, nobody ever mentions that Trump never even met the guy.

The GOP hates Trump though. Their stance on Ukraine has nothing to do with him.

When you put so much time and energy into a conspiracy theory, it's no surprise you rationalize everything as part of the conspiracy. You people are a delusional retard if you think that air strike had no impact on relations.

I still don't get what's controversial. How is being more friendly to Russia is any different than being friendly towards Saudi Arabia or Israel? I

>according to a source that I will not link

Rosneft.

What Trump did was not a business deal and not being friendly with Russia. It was undermining the Democratic process and literally committing treason.

He was giving information to Russian agents.

>a group who sensationalized a fake pizza restaurant meme are calling a legitimate scandal fake

The airbase was, but them chemical weapons were toast, and that was the entire point. Do you just assume no one here pays attention to anything?

What scandal? What bluster? Cite your source.

Backed down from what? We're not involved in that conflict, Trump had one goal and achieved it, it wasn't to get us involved in that war.

>he denies Pizzagate, but believes a conspiracy theory fabricated out of Rachel Maddow's stale flatulence

We didn't attack the chemical weapons to prevent them from dispersing.

The questions you're asking and information you're lacking shows you either read no news whatsoever or are intentionally misleading people.

If your'e still dismissing the Steele dossier then you have no place in this conversation.

>literally committing treason
If that was true then major media would be screaming about it, not round after round of "we got him now" on ONLY CNN and it turns out to be nothing. And o you know why CNN hates Trump? Because their deputy President's husband was a Killary staffer.

The only questions I'm asking is for you to actually provide any evidence to support your claims.

How was he undermining a Democratic process? Treason? Huh?

So why did Obama and Hillary sell uranium to Russia then? That's not treason?

Why are Globalists calling others traitors? Is it projection from you?

The Steele Dossier is objectively fake. It's embarrassing that people still believe it.

>hurr durr obvious factual mistakes don't undermine its credibility
>hurr durr Drumpf Piss, am I RITE?!
>hurr durr, it doesn't matter that it was created as a political hit piece by people without security clearances

Uhh dude, the Russia scandal has and continues to be covered on a large number of news channels, newspapers, magazines, and other media sources.

Just because it's not covered on the two conservative sources you read doesn't mean anything.

Why are you pretending to be so clueless? You can't trade the presidency for money and not be committing a crime, you retard.

There are no factual mistakes, at all. There is one name misspelling but it's so minor that it's easy to tell who they were talking about by everything else it says about him, which was found accurate, and that nobody could have known outside of the government.

The piss thing is a TINY and irrelevant part of the dossier. Grow up.

So you unironically believe that Trump is a Russian agent? Why did the DNC refuse FBI request to check their servers?

>covered on a large number of news channels
And none of it with any real poof. Kind of like you, which may be why you like it so much.

>Rosneft
so you're just making shit up now?

They're wary of tiring the audience on it now since they know it'll be on 24/7 in the coming weeks.

The only fuckwad in the GOP that ever gave a shit about ukraine is john mccain

Trump isn't a Russian agent, he's simply a traitor.

Manafort and Page, however, have been asked to register as foreign agents.

>prove you wrong
>ignore that, move the goalpost

Read the dossier, and then go look up where the 19.3% of Rosneft went.

How was he going to get the Presidency for money if the people voted retard. Unless you think Russia faked votes?

lmao

They hacked Hillary, dispersed the information (along with some fake stuff), and carried out a long-term misinformation campaign on social media, including undermining the credibility of both the government and the media.

You idiots literally got cucked and then got cucked out of realizing you were cucked.

That was a good burn.

(((Intelligence Committee)))

How is he a traitor? Treason would mean Trump would want to overthrow and betray the government. Unless you think the Democrats should be the default government.....

How did any of this effect the actual voting?

Were the voters and/or the voting machines hacked by russia?

>there are no factual mistakes
>the piss thing doesn't count
>nothing else can be independently verified, so it must be true

>Read the dossier, and then go look up where the 19.3% of Rosneft went.
even mainstream sources admit they don't know who or what they went to and it's all speculation.

>prove you wrong
>things that never happened
Why are you still trying? Trump has done things YOU DON'T LIKE that involve Russia, but there is no real proof any of it is illegal, or even wrong. You say he's a traitor based on a document you have never seen but you believe it becausse a face on TV with an important sounding title under it TOLD YOU TO.

>along with some fake stuff

Such as?

>They hacked Hillary, dispersed the information (along with some fake stuff), and carried out a long-term misinformation campaign on social media, including undermining the credibility of both the government and the media.

Rather than just accept you lost an election with a shitty candidate you double down, it's amazing how delusional you people are.

Working with a foreign power in exchange for financial gain to acquire political power in the US, along with all of the hacking and everything in between, is treason.

Several aspects were verified, you need to look into that, mate.

Are you implying that others didn't do the same to Trump? So a accepting a fake dossier by a British spy isn't form of treason then?

Also didn't a Clinton staffer get charged with treason last week? IRONY

if that's what you think happened then it sounds like you guys are the ones who got cucked in this scenario. maybe you shouldn't have ran such a horrible, shady candidate who literally issued out woman cards.

>Trump would want to overthrow and betray the government

Wrong, Treason is defined as waging war against the PEOPLE, or giving aid/comfort to it's enemies.

Betraying the government when it becomes destructive of life and liberty is the opposite of treason. Most of the federal government doesn't even have a legal right to exist.

Nothing was verified. Take your piss fetish fanfiction somewhere else.

If it's take then why has the government been using it as the basis for FISA warrants and investigations for months?

I don't think it happened, I know it happened, and the government said it happened.

No, nothing was verified, just the locations of various government officials of both the US and Russia, who nobody writing a fake dossier on Sup Forums could have known. But sure, kid, it's totally fake. Keep telling yourself that.

Ignore Mike Quigley. Whenever Chicago media need a foaming-at-the-mouth anti-Trump Dem quote, they turn to Quigley or Luis Gutierrez.

So you're saying Clinton didn't do the same getting money from Saudi Arabia? Didn't a Saudi prince straight up tell Trump to drop out the race?

HOL UP
is trump finished again? what?

>he actually fell for the piss fetish fanfiction

HAHAHAHAHAHA look at this dude