Starting -unsheltered- public high school, leaving my all white school. I'm not racist, I just enjoy racist humor...

Starting -unsheltered- public high school, leaving my all white school. I'm not racist, I just enjoy racist humor. What can a white teen get away with and not get away with at public high school? Currently I say negro and nigger and make racist Asian and Mexican jokes. Any tips?
>pic not related

It's similar to prison, first day you need to find the biggest alpha nog and deck him right in the face to assert dominance.

You're going to become "Racist".

I did the same thing as a kid. Super liberal parent decided to send me to public school. I watched a kid literally get his teeth knocked out because the black didn't like how he said Nigeria. Which he said clearly and correctly. mind you i am that was 15 years ago. But you learn that Some races are predisposed to certain actions.

:Creased irl.

Good advice though.

Don't forget rape and or pee on him

How do I locate the Alpha log, any distinguishing traits?

It's thick and creamy and coming out of Andy sixx's asshole

His ooks are louder than his eeks. Look for the one with the deepest ooks.

Also ask to inspect his dick.

>Starting -unsheltered- public high school, leaving my all white school. I'm not racist, I just enjoy racist humor. What can a white teen get away with and not get away with at public high school? Currently I say negro and nigger and make racist Asian and Mexican jokes. Any tips?

Oh boy, are you in for a beatin'.

This information is better than yahoo answers, writing everything down now in my All-Star brand notebook. Anything else to prepare me for public high?

Do drugs, it's a quick way to make friends and if you're smart you'll make money.

Depends on how shit tier your public school is, keep your head low and stay out of trouble but don't become a social recluse that is easy to bully either, ride it our with a small group of friends that can defend each other

>underage b&

Leg It. Unfortunately, we didn't make any money. We just ended up with a kilo of some shit that became illegal 2 months after we bought it. Most of school was a blur after that.

beta boi got bullied at school, now has traumatic flashback every time he sees a nigger

So no racist words, I'm going to get my throat caved in, and I should look into doing drugs and possibly selling them? Great advice, Sup Forums

Will it make a difference if I I'm going into advanced courses? Will the nerds still get triggered?

Do a cool kid drug like heroin or meth.

Only pussies smoke weed.

Mommy said heroin was a no no

mind if i save this pic?

You have to probe. Tickle random guy's balls from behind to see if they're willing to test their strength. Then suckerpunch that fucker.