How can one afford to have children when both me and my partner have to work like dogs just to survive...

How can one afford to have children when both me and my partner have to work like dogs just to survive? How the fuck are we supposed to find time for raising children in this day and age? Is giving away my child to the government institution the only way? I don't want my child to get brainwashed.

just do what the niggers do and neglect your kids

Thats how jewish programs work. You are your partner arent just working to survive. Youre working to pay for jamal and consuellas children.

>we can't afford it
That's bullshit. Just stop wasting money on useless shit and learn to budget.

How much do you and your partner earn per year?

Just have kids and get the money from the government. Why don't do what the shitskins do. Collect every fucking benefit you can get. Work under the table and stack that cash. Fuck you paid into the system. Get your money back. Just look at it like restitution.

When you realize that you dont need all that materialistic shit that marketers try sell you by making you think that material crap will make your life better.

Around 9 k USD. You have to pay rent, bills, food etc with that.

You can afford to, its just that the measures of success in our societies are fucking stupid. You don't need to display wealth to others.

The only real argument is that you dont want your children to feel "abnormal", but you know what? Fuck that. They'll be degenerates if they feel normal.

This. It's a program designed to make you feel this way.

people need to start realizing there never were any "good ol days" for the west. we had our couple of decades reaping the benefits of capitalism, but with the confluence of companies hoarding their wealth (e.g. stagnant wages, outsourcing, etc), politicians/SIGs gridlocking our government, and the exploding middle classes of the BRIC countries, it's time to accept the new normal. we were never meant to have perfect rosy lives.

>Around 9 k USD
wew I spend more than that on my dogs. Don't breed pls. We don't need more poorfags stinking up the world

I'll pay you 10k if you let me cuck you and breed your wife with my superior Anglo seed. I'll even chip in to raise the kid.

How do African niggers do it then? They pump out 6+ children per woman, have the highest population growth rate in the world, but are also the poorest, shittiest place in the world. Just spend the minimum possible amount on raising them.

>Just spend the minimum possible amount on raising them.
Having stupid kids is not my goal.

move to germany illegally and live off their welfare,

>stupid kids
genetics exclusively determines intellect. I have an IQ of 132. I'm Jewish also so consider this holocaust reparations if it makes this easier.

Post her ass first though. I don't want to fuck some Hell-ga

My wife and I currently have 2 children. I am the sole provider for our household. I work as an Electrical & Instrumentation Technician and make ~$110,000USD. We drive nice-ish cars that are at least 10 years old. They are both well maintained and in great mechanical shape. We rent a house as we are not sure yet where we really want to settle down. My father was a property manager for HUD while I was growing up, we moved every 3-4 years and I have to say that I enjoyed it, new friends, new places, new things to do, new things to see... My most expensive hobby is building and modding computers. Before I had kids I could just buy whatever new parts that were coming out that I felt like. After kids I have to budget, plan and work a little overtime in order to make sure that I can continue a hobby that gives me peace of mind, satisfaction and centers me.

It's not hard, it's just Adulting...

I'm related to Jesus. Don't you want your kid to have his blood ?

Catholic NAZI SUPPORTING KEK RAT. DON'T WORRY OPEN BORDERS IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE PARADISE COMPARED TO WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU

Where is your family?

Intelligence is mostly genetic. (((School))) is just an indoctrination camp.

work during the day and homeschool at night. 'free time' is a jewish trick, much like the 'female workforce' and 'public school', designed to alienate children from their self-absorbed families, creating shitlib faggots in the process.

> we
> meant
Times can change with enough willpower, brexit proved this

>jewish trick
I can tell you're poor

Raise your kids in kennels outside. Only the strong will survive. Teach them the ways of war.

HUB DUB DUH JOOZ!! KEEPIN ME DOWN

You're literally niggers. If you can't compete die off already. It's evolution pinky

>adulting

facebook reddit jewbag

Have you...have you considered suicide? This is too much autism even for a fucking leaf.

>Have you...have you considered suicide?
I've considered yours and all the anons I pushed into suicide. :)

Grow food and live off welfare.

the trick is to have a lot of children, dozens, so the state can give you tax credits. Start multiple go fund me campaigns for muh children, get a tv show, maybe even start a family business and don't pay the kids...

you are whit right?? you guys are not suppose to have children..

change your fucking job so you earn more money its not that hard just get ur shit together and stop working for biedronka

I feel miserable just by reading your shit m8,
also
>Adulting
nice bait

Sweeeden.

move to an EU country with more welfare

Get your shit in gear, faggot.

You're probably not going to. Bulgaria etc just die off. Although poor people have ways to semenize each other and then babies pop up.

You should consider what this guy says
Whore out your wife. Make money

You guys are pigs. I'm out.

>ork like dogs just to survive? How the fuck are we supposed to find time for raising children in this day and age? Is giving away my child to the government institution the only way? I don't want my child to get brainwashed.
Come to Ireland and become a NEET family. We're Catholic, we generally like Poles, accommodation is cheap outside the area around Dublin, and we'll pay you pretty decent welfare to have babies.

the same for you France..and me..this game is rigged against us

Release you inner shitskin.
Zerg the fuck out of society.

>I'm Jewish

you need to quit workin and make your byatch werk and git on da wayfur... dumb whitey

>Although poor people have ways to semenize each other and then babies pop up.
So what's Russia's excuse? Cheap abortion? How much is a slavectomy anyway?

here in 'Murica niggers and illegal spics get free food and money for having kids, while whites still try to do it the "right" way

is it any surprise we are getting beaned and blacked so hard?

>adulting

just fucking shoot me now if I were you, how fucking awful, all you have is a rental, a breeding cow and a jew rental??? fuck that... and your gay hobby

Eat shit cunt. You asked for it, you got it.

Bruh, it's just money for meaningless sex. Not even cuck memeing right now, but she loves you, you love her, wierdos are ready to pay hundreds just to lick her armpits or sniff her feet. What's wrong with that?

IDK man, every home schooled person I meet is usually socially retarded and never able to separate from their parents even when they grow into their mid 30's

This desu. You should help me help you.

>Not even cuck memeing right now

>to find time for raising children in this day and age?
You aren't... The child is the governments property and they will raise however they please.

You're up there too faggot. Post your Slav-bitch so we can appraise her

Take the vargpill then you fucking fag. It doesn't matter how much colorful paper some asshole handed you if you end a billion year long struggle against death.

At this point just do this. Have a bunch of kids, collect welfare

Its what the migrants are doing, governments dont care, why should you? If thats the game then you need to play it

I'm American, but I'm not white

have kid
get gibs
have moar kid
get moar gibs
EZ as pie

>when both me and my partner have to work like dogs just to survive?

THAT'S HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN, IN FACT IT HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER. YOU DON'T HAVE TO RAISE THEM IN A JUNGLE OR A WAR FFS

You're fucking cousin sends you money he earned here.

No excuses.

retired grandparents

>You're up there too faggot. Post your Slav-bitch so we can appraise her
Ever notice how no one asks to see Leaf girls?

Your budget priorities will change from yourself to your kids. Trust me- you will be more interested in supporting your kids and making sure they are happy than buying more dumb shit for yourself.

Leaf girls are easy. Even Pajeet rolls in white pussy

Live within your means. Get a smaller house and cheaper car.

As a proper Slav(e) you should pimp your wife if you want to have a normal life.

in poland there are very few gibs and even fewer jamals. they are all here unfortunately. so your point is moot

I'd love to fuck some big titted polish whore in the ass using heat rub for lube. Imagine the contractions around your cock and the blood and inflammation. Shit would be cash

you seem to be a bit randy. could it be your religions forbids you to go to the nearest whore and releave yourself achmed?

>achmed
That's rich coming from your flag

Seriously, what were you expecting here? Sincere, honest advices? Come on.
I'd start with that "You guys are pigs. I'm out." attitude.

What are the odds that with that kind of attitude and with that kind of questions:
- you can get a better job or even try to change a job?
- you will move to another country and will work there (e.g. Ireland)?
- your kids will stand up for themselves?

9k for both sounds looks like laboring.
Go check wages in Ireland...

Btw, how much for the wife?