Bill Nye says your 3 Year Olds can pick their Gender

Rev up those hormone blockers!

youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
youtube.com/watch?v=CCOjssneQkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bill Nye can pay for that shit and deal with the consequences when my cute little xuskfisjsj hits the usual age of puberty and never has it. He can deal with it in a few years when they want to start a family and can't because their uterus or testicles are shriveled and useless.

Fuck Shill Nye the ((science)) ((((((guy))))))). Who gives a fuck what this cuck thinks?

and some kids eat their own fucking feces.

>says your 3 Year Olds can pick their Gender

dont let jordan peterson see this

sadly way too many people do

How did we let it get this far?

holy fucking shit remove now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope normies don't fall for this shit and believe there is real science behind it

I was right you cunts, press "A" to apologize.

>tfw that's our albert einstein

Humanity will die, i'm done

i fucking hate jews.

POSTING IN HOPES THAT SOMEONE FROM THE THREAD WAS THERE, PLEASE RESPOND

when is he just going to come out on stage and say: FUCK GOD!

Slippery slope, normalizing faggotry

How long until they start saying 3 year olds can choose to consent? That's what this shit will lead to.

>sexual dimorphism is observable everywhere but in the brain

Sure buddy.

A++ would give trader commies the electric chair again

bill nye has aids. he is a goner. a seeker.

why is some piece of shit meme "scientist" on TV in the first place?

Consent begins at conception

Don't trust anyone in a bowtie.

It's as simple as that.

>Bill Nye the Weimar guy

>trader
traitor
I made a dumb

Oh just wait, soon they'll treat straight religious men like gays used to be treated but worse, we will be "an assault gender", thats how they'll excuse Islam/Black crime/terror.

They are trying to propaganda the straight away. The rise in "Male-to-Female" shit is no accident, its people with mental illness responding to the social stimuli being generated by the left.

>can't pick own clothes
>can pick a gender
>has to be 21 to be able to drink legally
>can decide to start hormon thearpy at 3
>can't count to 30
>knows all the 80 genders in the LGBTQI+ and makes an intelligent decision which one fits them the best according to their sexual perfrences
>believes in the easter bunny and santa clause bringing gifts
>can be trusted with a sex change

etc
>

Saw it come up in the catalog, clicked on it, already 404'd

my children won't be deciding that shit until they learn I'm santa, & they ain't doing any surgery & shit until they can legally drink.

BILL NYE ISNT A SCIENTIST.

SAGE AND DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with letting my children pick their gender

When did he become such a smug asshole?

>my children won't be deciding that shit until they learn I'm santa, & they ain't doing any surgery & shit until they can legally drink.

inb4 child services finds this posts and takes your kids away since you are committing "gender abuse" (just wait until thats a real thing)

>NyE

A

people need to see this shit otherwise they will never realize whats coming

This is unscientific propaganda. He is actually presenting klinefelter syndrome as a normal thing that has no negative impacts on the poor people that are affected by it. Fucking disgusting. You cannot claim that a genetic defect that is another biological sex. Even with the unusual chromosomes, people affected by klinefelter syndrome are still males due to the development spurred on by their Y chromosome. Bill Nye is talking out of his ass here.

probably since always just before the condescending attitude was excused by adult viewers because it was a childrens show.

Oh boy, I miss him now. Honestly we need a world war 3 or some kind of nuclear holocaust to destroy most of the world so we can get away from this PC garbage

Just 1 starred that shit. Get Beakmen, a real scientist.

well, he is not a scientist

hows about letting them be a child and if the issue comes up later in life dealing with it then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

I miss when the public enemy of the moment was Boogie

Bill Nye isnt fun

People dont realize whats happening even when the shills are out in full force.

SAGE.

i think you'll be the one paying for it goyim lol

>implying a nuclear holocaust would fix things
If fallout taught me anything it's that ghouls and androids are people too and diversity is a strength.
And that even though the death claws are blind, they are not harmlesd

They've got footage of him fucking a kid. It's the only thing that explains this level of retardation.

I love how this guy is completely discrediting himself

Nye is basically a romulan

Early transition trans > late transition hons

>>believes in the easter bunny and santa clause bringing gifts

i never thought of this line. it's a good one

i usually said "can't pick their bedtime, can pick their gender?"

AAAAAAA

Bill Nye the Science Goy.

When will we start rounding and executing these polluters? Honest question, not joking. They deserve death. When?

>Bill Nye shows up on stage riding a Segway with periodic table decals plastered all over it
>crowd cheers and starts chanting BILL BILL BILL
>"Alright guys, we're gonna do some SCIENCE!"
>crowd erupts into a frenzy
>electronic dance music starts playing as Bill mixes two flasks of identical looking liquid and produces a blue solution
>the audience is turning genderfluid nonbinary as he's doing this
>"As I mix these two compounds, I want to remind you that, just like this liquid flask I'm holding, race is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT!"
>chants of Black Lives Matter roar through the audience, whites are checking their privilege en masse
>suddenly a voice from the back of the audience says, "But I have data proving there's differences in IQ between the races!"
>the music stops
>the crowd turns immediately silent
>"Who said that?" shouts Bill Nye as he steps off his segway. "Who fucking said that?!"
>A lone white male stands up in the audience, with two charts showing intrinsic differences between the races
>"The facts speak for themselves! Blacks have lower IQ even when adopted by white parents!"
>deathly quiet tension in the air
>suddenly somebody starts chanting "Hate facts, hate facts, hate facts!"
>the crowd joins in
>they start encircling the white male, their chants getting louder
>a Pansexual Fairy Sprite starts screeching and hissing in demonic tongues about privilege
>this is the signal for the crowd to rush the poor white man and tear him limb from limb
>as this happens, Bill Nye drops his pants and starts masturbating at the carnage, using the flask he was holding earlier as an anal pleasure tool
>the audience joins in and partakes in a massive orgy of semen and the white male's blood
>in the midst of this, an AfroAsian queerkin finds the papers used by the white male and burns them with his bong lighter
>crowd cheers at this spectacle
>Bill Nye shouts, "That's science!"
>roll credits

Bill Nye the Colossal faggot guy

>can be pansexual can't be consensual

>They've got footage of him fucking a kid

When you think about his history its more easily explained by the fact that he wanted to be on TV so badly he became a bitch for the govt making a govt funded TV show, while doing so he made a lot of leftist contacts, and now he's moved to this.

Please, Bill, if you wanna fight people on Global Warming, do so! You have a wealth of information to make any case out there. There's actual science involved!

but why, God, why did you have to break down to doing songs about Gender Identity, you stupid fuck. The only science you should be conducting is how we can use science to measure the hormone imbalances in young fetuses and use science to correct the imbalance and save a young soul from a sickness that liberals seem to want to enforce.

Remember big sweaty guy, leafGod?

Looks like they global warminged the hell out of that earth.

>sometimes shit myself
>can understand the complexities between sexes to such an extent that I can 100% confirm that I am indeed the wrong gender

kids these days man

Didn't know Bill Nye Brain was such a manlet.

>lanky manlet
truly the worst of both worlds.

bill nye is a tranny xirself, look it up

That's what they're aiming for. If your prepubescent child can "choose" their gender, then they can "choose" to have sex with an adult. Why do you think there were that slew of articles and tv spots last year about how "pedophiles are not monsters?"

Hey guys I am a pansexual and I'm 3 years old.

I lol'd, thanks my man

>WARNING. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

WARNING. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

They will

and here I was taught ovaries were how you could tell sexes apart

the rule worked even when you weren't sure...like with fish

guess I'm anti-science now

I believe you now. Cultural Marxism is real. You were right about the Jewish global elites. My whole life was a lie sold to me by the ZOG. Us goyim are mere playthings of the 5d chess masters.

Not bad leaf, not bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCOjssneQkA

Mark Dice made a video, redpilling normies

bump

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because he hosted a decent "Mr Wizard" type kid's show explaining science to the elementary school set in the early 1990's. He translated that gig and lingering millennial nostalgia into becoming "spokesman for science."

Some girls have penises, some boys have uteruses

No one gets to pick their gender, "gender identity" is a myth and it's non word. You can't "identify" as a gender any more than Bill Nye can identify as biologist (he's a mechanical engineering grad). Normal men don't get up everyday and "feel" like they're a man, same thing for women. Gender and sex are the same thing they literally describe what category you fit into. Now there's a very very tiny minority that due to hormone or chromosome issues truly don't fit into either category, but they don't "identify" as a gender either, they're just a special case. We don't make rules by the exceptions, we never have. Everyone knows humans have 2 legs and walk even though we know there are people are born with 1 leg and have to use a wheelchair.

Children can't identify as a gender, no one can. This entire issue for people outside of that very small minority with genuine physiological exceptions revolves around the manufactured idea of gender identity. Take that away and it all falls apart.

But no, instead people are deciding to put their kids through irreversible hormone therapies just because they do shit all kids do. And when you tell these kids that "oh hey you're supposed to identify as a gender" but they don't particularly feel anything for it (as most people do) then they get even more confused. No you have kids that are confused, physically changed, and growing up with actual gender and psychological issues. It's a self fulfilling goal and it's terrible.

lol it feels like 1984 where the science presenter for kids has been corrupted into propagandizing SJW bullshit

let's warm the earth and be done with it

Stfu. This shit is gonna rev up the ovens faster than Hitler speeches.

this

You don't get it, user. It doesn't matter if global warming is "true" or not. Lefties love it because they can use it to justify grabbing power and destroying the precepts of western society. That's what all of this is about, that's what this insane gender ideology is about, it's all made to destroy our civilization.

Look man if my 'daughter' wants to play with dolls and wear dresses then who am I to tell 'her' that 'she' can't because 'she' is a boy and boys don't do that. That's literally child abuse.

> The "science" says we're all on a spectrum

A

PURGE THE MUTANTS!

Cool. If kids can decide to permanently change their bodies at 3 then they can decide to take dick at 3.
#ageism2017

Nye is a Science Warrior

you can't argue with the facts
just look at his shirt

he forgot to put a J in the middle

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

To think none of this would be happening if the cops hadn't raided that gay bar in the 60s.

All circumcised male children should become trans because they're pretty much halfway there. Being half a man and having a boy clit

I remember Bill Nye from my childhood, but I was too young to remember if he was always like ((((this)))) or if he actually displayed facts and science... anyone know?

Also fuck (((netflix))) for turning into a complete marxist tool.

SOME KIDS EAT PASTE, IT'S NATURAL
SOME KIDS DIDDLE EACH OTHER IN THE BATHROOM, IT'S NATURAL
SOME ADULTS LIKE KIDS, IT'S NATURAL
SOME ADULTS HAVE SEX WITH ANIMALS, IT'S NATURAL
SOME MUSLIMS ROOF GAYS, IT'S NATURAL

fake news. everybody knows gender is a social construct.

>bill nye the science gay
>big sweaty gay