Would it be stupid to convert to Judaism...

Would it be stupid to convert to Judaism? I already look like a Jew so I might as well use them and their resources so I can become a protected class. Of course I wouldn't actually be a Jew...just use them like they use us for social and status gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-does-it-cost-a-couple-hundred-dollars-to-convert-to-orthodox-Judaism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Infiltrate the Jews and destroy them from the inside.
Hmmm...

>I might as well use them and their resources
Am Jewish, what are these resources you speak of?

The only thing I got for being jewish was a free trip to Israel.

Yes. Jews are Jews because of their DNA. Dressing like a nigger won't make you one.

>Sup Forums says jews are a race
>Sup Forums says you can become a jew

When I went to college all the Jews had in for test banks, fraternities and sororities, ease of selection for groups in med, finance, business, etc. They also had Jew only parties and had a Jewish center on campus. Life would be good as a pretend Jew. I could also claim minority status when applying to jobs and help fill diversity quotas, as well as help from other Jews where-ever I go. Shit man and at birthright there is plenty of Jew puss to smash.
Sure but part of what makes a Jew is culture (according to their own stupid doctrine). So it shouldn't be too hard to confuse the Jews into thinking I am one of them. And are you stupid? Dressing like a Nigger definitely makes you a stupid filthy nigger.

celebrities might get off easy converting but regular converts have to be extremely serious about it. if you're not ready to attend orthodox synagogue then they won't want you.

Ok so you go through all that and get the perks. Problem?

>he thinks kikes dont kike other kikes
You must be new here.

Ok so I kike the kikes. Seems like a good problem to have no?

I'm currently in college, a top college
>When I went to college all the Jews had in for test banks
not a thing
>fraternities and sororities
much easier for WASPs, Jews used to be excluded from greek life
>ease of selection for groups in med, finance, business, etc
not a thing
>They also had Jew only parties
There are parties sponsored by jewish groups where anyone can go but most of the time only jews end up going.
>Jewish center on campus
And the problem with that is?
>I could also claim minority status when applying to jobs and help fill diversity quotas
No you can't.
>as well as help from other Jews where-ever I go
Not as easy as you think, there are millions of jews in the US, and a lot of us hate each other, it's not as simple as asking your local kleinberg for a job and getting one

Also, how do people know you're Jewish? Your surname? There's plenty of Schwartz's that aren't jewish, my surname happens to be quite uncommon and one wouldn't be able to identify it as jewish.

hmmm. This idea has potential. I look extremely Jewish as well, I've considered it too.

Nah. These were all a thing. You had to be good enough to get into Greek life to know these things. You must not be very social.

Jew here, I'm an /r9k/ tendy autist desperate for the college life that normies get.

So then you become part of the problem, like every other Jew who converted. They circumcised you already.

oh look, it's another pyramid scheme greek lifer saying "You just have to be sooooooo cool to join, and btw only my particular greek clique is da best"

I'm in a frat, very few jews
idk what shitty college you're going to that leaks test banks because that's def not a thing here. everything else is self explanatory/facets of life.

Why would you convert to a religion if you don't care about the spirituality of it?

I hardly go on Sup Forums, maybe once every few months, but are dumb posts like this common?

Oh no man. Greek life is the same whichever you join. Don't be stupid. The point is to pay a ton of money so you can get access to a myriad of social benefits. Access does not equal getting it however.

Sorry I'm a normie brother. I'd give you advice but they're all shitty platitudes.

How so?

job in media, or finance.
i had an interview for goldman sachs back in college, probs would have been easier to get the job if i'd been part of the tribe... maybe work my way up to head of the fed haha.

Some people think being a religious Jew is like being a modern day Christian. They don't understand it's more involved than saying, "I believe in the Torah" and going to synagogue twice a year.

UCBerkeley, which is part of the problem. Here we have frats ONLY FOR JEWS.

That's what I'm thinking. Being part of the tribe helps man....'not what you know but who you know'

Won't make a diff. The Protocols allow the Elders to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of their 'own' to achieve their endgame. The zionists willingly rejected the migration of the 150,000 jews that COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED from WWII when Himmler tried to negotiate a migration. Instead, the elders of zion knew the sacrifice of 150k jews would buy them endless sympathy. In fact, some folks believe the zionists encouraged the final solution.

You need to accept that the true winners of this world are still born into their positions. You will never be granted power. The ultimate power you have, however, is so much more than any elder of zion. They are soulless demons with no hope of redemption. You, however, may become a man of great principal, honor and wisdom. Seek to better yourself, learn the truths of the world for yourself. Worldly power is the temptation, the test.

>adding fuel to Jewish fire
What you support that's what you create, that's what you are. If you support Mexican mafia and don't want to kill, you are still the problem, as much as those who kill.

Nope. I've fucked my fair share of Jews and it IS exactly like this. They never go to synagogue and are in on all the Jew favors. You just have to be normie and I am.

I'm Cornell, we have jewish frats too but they're not just for jews you moron.

Regarding AEPhi/Pi and other frats
>"Although the fraternity is based upon Jewish principles, it is non-discriminatory and is open to all who are willing to espouse its purpose and values."

I see your point. But how can I help fellow white men?

Born Jews aren't the same as converts. If you're a convert you have to convince the Rabbi that you're worth being in the tribe.

its true, all about networking..
you'll probably have to kiss a lot of ass though, not a fan.

Sure, and how many non-Jews enter those frats? We both know the answer to that one. Might as well convert so they at least think I'm on their side.

Yeah that is true....ass kissing ain't all its cracked up to be.

When you convert you are already worth, that's the whole point of every religion.
quora.com/Why-does-it-cost-a-couple-hundred-dollars-to-convert-to-orthodox-Judaism

true, they look down on converts.

There's also asian frats and nigger frats, maybe people would feel out of place?
rly makes you think
>inb4 there aren't any frats for whites
yes there are, there called frats.

OP, I believe that you can convert to any religion you want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else. However, you shouldn't convert to a religion if you aren't actually serious about it, and just want fake benefits. You should practice a religion if it makes you happy, and allows you to connect with your spirituality and God.

I like what I've read about Judaism but given how oppressed it's been throughout history, I don't think you should convert to it unless if it's what makes you happy and feel close to God.

They'd sniff you out in a New York minute. Jews look down on converts. You'd get all of the shit for being ((())) and none of the benefits.

>protected class

You don't think Jews use other Jews? HAHAH

commandments
>To love other Jews — Lev. 19:18
>To love converts — Deut. 10:19

Most jews I know, including myself, love converts because they, unlike most ethnic jews, actually care about judaism and are just as jewish as every other jew according to rabbinic law.

Oh no there are def frats for whites, I was in one. But if Jews is a culture/race/religious thing, then it isn't hard to think that those who convert could join. There are nigger Jews. And I already stated I look Jew enough so no issue there

hahaha it costs money to convert.

how am i not surprised.

I've thought about this. People mistake me for a Jew all the time, so should I go all in and see what damage I can do on the inside?

True... those big noses do have some use

Oh I'm sure they do. But I see it as a club, where getting in is just the first step. You gotta take more actions to use them as well

lol they go by the talmud not the torah.

very little probably. sure wiser men have been defeated.

>As long as it doesn't hurt anybody

All the three main religions (Semitic) hurt people.

Really only Buddhists don't hurt people.

I married a Jew wife, so technically our son could be a Jew.

My French friend said, "Raise your son Jew. Good networking opportunities."

He might be right, but he's also French. Then again, he's the only America-loving frog I've ever met.

I suppose we'll let him choose what he wants to believe in when he's old enough...

Tbqh my nigga if you can't beat them, join them. I fucking hate jews, but I don't conversion this as being too far out.

>inb4 shill

I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood and have lived with them all my life. Maybe you feel that way, but the overwhelming majority feel differently.

fucking sellout.

Damage to what nigger?
Even if you "go in" youll find out its nothong more than a bunch of old men networking business.

Obviously in your mind they all get up in the morning rubbing their hands going "mhahahahaha how can I hurt the white race today", because you have no political opinions of your own, and let your life be guided by memes.
Kill yourself, subhuman.

There is the race of jews (descendants of the tribes) and the religion Judaism

Race is a social construct, shitlord.

I've talked about the topic to a couple of my Jew friend when I was seeking religion a year before settling into Christianity. They said they would be honored by it. So maybe you just know assholes.

>Really only Buddhists don't hurt people.

lol

The same way a dedicated weeb might one day get a Japanese passport, you could '''''''''''convert'''''''''' to Judaism. But you'll never be one of them.

Maybe they are blowing smoke up your ass, and as soon as you left, they talked about what a dummy you are.

can you even convert? At best, I thought it was an invitation-only thing

you can have white and black descendants, thus not a race.

this most likely.

Most converts are shiksas that had to convert or all the time they spent in the relationship would be wasted. Jews pull this scam all the time. They tell their girlfriends that not being jewish is no problem. When it's time to get married, Schlomo breaks the news to her that she has to convert or his mother will disown him.

My non-Jewish observations;
-Converts have a different de facto status that gets worse as you get into more orthodox circles.
-orthodox sects have lineage hierarchies, were it's much more valued if you come from certain families.
-some orthodox sects will consider secular Jews like goys.

I think you're seriously misguided.

You'll have unlimited access to money as well as terrible food, ugly women and stupid rules.

Jews don't want Converts Goy, they're the CHOSEN ONES.

I've met 80 iq Jews. But they're rare. Most Jews I met are smart and friendly. I couldn't tell you if it's nature or nurture. They just are... if you're smart, you stick out. People that stick out arouse jealousy.

In addition to looking Jewish I'm from Long Island so I sound like a like too, and know a smattering of Hebrew and Yiddish.. I think I can pull it off. Was circumcised as a baby too unfortunately so I can even pass that test. There are both conservative and reform Jew temples near me; should I go for it pol? Which flavor of evil is more beneficial?

You'll never pull it off, user. The first thing they'll ask is where your grandparents are from.
When you tell them, Sicily, the party's over.

Balkans my nigga.

That's even worse. You have to say Russia or Germany. You better come up with a convincing holocaust survival story and some documentation. Jews are autists when it comes to pedigree.