What infuriates Sup Forums more...

What infuriates Sup Forums more? Blacks that act like blacks or blacks that desperately try to act like something they're not?

OPs that act like faggots, like you.

>getting mad at blacks
they can't help it user

kawaii

she's cute

Niggers don't piss me off, I just don't like them. Blacks that don't act like niggers, like Ben Carson, I have no problem with.

>blacks that desperately try to act like something they're not?
As cringeworthy as that can be, it's better than getting murdered so I'll go with it.

Seeing blacks in my neighborhood

Where can I find a nice weeaboo negress?

Don't be fooled Anons! Those are rare and a minority within a minority.

Most of them become no good because they grow up with single moms which set bad examples.

Give source user

>Blacks that act like blacks
And how, pray tell, does a "black act"?

You mean as cringeworthy as the 90% of NEET's and closet faggots on this board act like LARPing idiots prescribing retarded collective ideas on the hundreds of cultures that make up Europe and their descendants in some desperate attempt to be apart of a group they were not able to be apart of in their youth and with these frivolous honeypot ideas are destined to destroy western civilization just because we were led by insecurity and identity politics literally the exact same shit the SJW's do?

literally the only problem with blacks is when they act like blacks

Found the liberal

just blacks in general desu, idc what they are doing, i hate them

THIS AROUSES, CONFUSES AND INFURIATES ME!

>she
user...

I want a cute black cum bunny so badly.

lol there are plenty of more white weebs than blacks. and whut, why would you want blacks to act like blacks, that's when niggers are at their worst. sound to me like you were in a jungle fever thread, saw this, and got triggered. fuck off cunt.

source?

savage

pretty much this, im not interested in being around any black person. i find them unappealing to look at in general

why would any african person act like gif related. shes pretty and probably half asian, but still *cringe* leave that shit for biracial chicks that are sexy enough and or orientals
cool pic

its a dude, faggot.

I don't defend niggers but Pol has this concept that all black raced people are a homogenous group of people or something. They have distinct ethnic groups as diverse as Europe or Asia.

Obvious tranny

>Anime shit
>Nigger

Reason I don't browse Sup Forums

I can't tell who's worse, uncle toms or hood nigs.

I'm right here. I was looking for you, user.

Second pic has me possibly believing you.

but this dude canand even still not saying ben is a uncle t0m

sage

Whom the fuck uses the term savage?