Why has Sup Forums abandoned Trump?

What the hell is up with you, Ameribros? We fought long and hard in the Great Meme War to get Trump elected precisely because we knew he COULD be a colossal fuck up.

Wasn't that the goal all along? We didn't care what change we wrought, as long as it WAS change. Whether good change to make everything better, or bad change to bring fires of chaos in which good change could be forged. It didn't matter, right? Anything was better than Hillary Clinton and the left continuing to corrupt and enslave the world with her repeatedly fascist views.

Yet now, barely a few months into Trump's presidency, Sup Forums abandons him en masse like pathetic cowards who don't have the stomach to see things through.

Remember, it no longer matters whether Trump is successful or not. He is merely an agent of chaos; himself not particularly significant; a tool used to destroy so that we can start again.

If he ends up destroying America, then so be it, for the phoenix cannot be born except in the flame of its own dead corpse. Stay strong, Sup Forums, stay true.

The Phoenix Comes.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anybody who abandons Trump is a fucking pussy

Sup Forums hasn't abandoned Trump, there has just been a very large number of shill threads and attempts at subversion of the board.
Some people have turned, but I'd say that the majority of people who say "I used to be a Trump supporter" are LARPing to try and subvert your opinion.
The problem is that it's all been very quiet lately with most of the attention of Trump's presidency being focused on the potential war happenings.

Stay strong in your beliefs, we are still here.

>REEEEEE STOP HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS
back to your safe space.

What a Reddit thing to say.

>Anything was better than Hillary Clinton and the left continuing to corrupt and enslave the world with her repeatedly FACIST views.
Fuck off cunt.

Ahh, the age old liberal argument. "Fuck off shut up I can't hear you LALALALALALALALALA"

bait/10

>the Great Meme War
When will the RPing kekistan republic faggots leave?

No, there have been a lot of active attempts at subverting this board from reddit.
I love discourse and shitposting, but you can't deny that the amount of shill threads pro liberals, homos, communism, anti-Trump etc has been massively on the rise.

This board has always been a primarily wing libertarian-right board and always will be.

The left wing shills will get bored eventually when they realise they can't change us with the rhetoric of their flawed ideology.

Maybe if trump stuck to his word and stayed out of Syria parts of Sup Forums wouldn't have sperged out against him.

15/99 hello hitler

they want to build more banks, he's a puppet and so is hillary. USA was fucked either way.

>Great
It involved pretty much every political activist on the internet and autist-tier investigations and political bullshittery. It was great.

>Meme
Fought largely with memes and internet culture on the internet.

>War
It was a state of conflict between multiple groups of people.

Bait.
And on the chance it isn't.
Sup Forums is facist you new faggot.
I ain't liberal either, I just want reddit to fuck off.

Agree
>Le based Trump will BTFO Assad for gassing his own people XDDDDDD

Can't Mossad

War with Iceland and Hungary?

yeah it's cool to have no principals and buy into a person solely to be part of the personality cult

>Sup Forums is fascist you new faggot.

How ironic you call me a new faggot yet you're so new you aren't aware that Sup Forums is a satirical slightly-right libertarian forum.

Trump belongs to MOLOCH now.

>reddit
>shill
>78D underwater sudoku

Mouthbreathing retards leave REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mostly because he's a retarded meme candidate. We've had out lulz getting him elected. Now we can have more lulz by watching how tremendously he can fuck up America. Also, he doesn't know what he's doing and is improvising completely inconsistent policies according to whim. It's both hilarious and veryfucking stupid.

yeah that was wrong, it's just NK, cuba and iran i guess NK is first

>satirical
Opinion disregarded.
Leave and never come back.

libertarians have always been retarded. it's in their genes.

Fuck the shills, I'm still with him.

>Be Trump's first day as president
>Be shown Kennedy's assassination
>Fill the swamp with minibosses while he as a superboss has to answer to a final boss

The fuck you talking 'bout? Zeig heil Emperor Trump

>when we don't know what the fuck we're doing we blame hillary and obama.

Okay.

t_d shills never will understand this

We, real Sup Forums that's been here posting before Trump was even a thing, only used Trump to bring attention to our cause. We were unified with the civic nationalist redditors for a while until we actually got him elected, then things quieted down. All was well.

Then he ordered strikes on Syria.

I don't care if you think you've been here since /new/, Sup Forums always was and always will be pro-Assad, anti-kike, anti-neocon. Trump managed to lose all his core supporters here, and because that was such a problem for you t_d fucks, you organized raids to supplant your dwindling numbers. You use "shills" as an excuse to why nobody supports that kike-loving orange faggot anymore, but what really happened was, Trump was a meme and we used him like we use all the other memes like Pepe. Eventually it reaches its expiration date, and memes become unwanted. That's what happened with Trump. Nobody wants him anymore.

His movement was beneficial for us but it stopped being useful the moment he ordered a strike Assad's forces. Now he is discarded into the endless pit with the other globalists. If you even try to deny this, I will call you a newfag shill, and so will 99% of true Sup Forums. It's just fact. Anyone still supporting Trump GUARANTEED has been here less than six months. And a large chunk of them crosspost on t_d.

Sorry plebbit, but that's how it goes here. Get on the Sup Forums train or fuck off, we don't need you to fight globalist kikes.

nobody abandoned him you fuckin kike
now leave with your shit threads

Nobody has abandoned Trump, it's just several different groups are shilling each other here.

Wrong

So you just dont give a shit about trying to advance any sort of immigration control or any other agenda in America because of your based sandnigger? I dont buy it.

checked

true pol is best pol

If you even studied neocon strategies in the first place you would know they do fucking jack shit about domestic policy like immigration, their priority is Israel. Trump's showed all the signs of leaning toward this policy.

Also
>Assad
>Sandnigger

Pick one you fucking newfaggot piece of trash. Assad is the only secular leader in the Middle East that protects Christians.

Trump is too jewish. Fuck trump, fuck ivanka. You're in for a dissapointment.

REMOVE JEWS

Now is the time to redpill toby morse

cause Miss Xir President is a tranny and a neocon and was only any good during the election, but now sucks like the rest of em

>you can't deny that the amount of shill threads pro liberals, homos, communism, anti-Trump etc has been massively on the rise

I have seen this same sentence restated almost everyday for the past 5 years.

does anyone want to fuck that giant vagina on his back?

Because they moved the bots to LePen. Gotta shill something I guess.

Toby is the singer for h20. He is sxe vegan positive hardcore guy. If we redpill him h2o becomes a white nationalist band or he becomes the next shia

screencap this for generals pretty much

the strikes were made to show the chinese pres that he meant business. He also intended to quiet the globalists who were trying to egg him on.

In addition, he only attacked a runway. Now, if he had attacked people, I would have turned against him. But this was just showmanship.

anyone who supports trump is a pussy

>shilling this hard
0/10

Only shills like Trump, Sup Forums never supported him. Most of Sup Forums were for clinton

you're a bad troll.

We haven't OP.

Shills are in abundance trying to convince everyone that's the case.

Most of us are just simply sitting back and waiting for Trump's plans to unfold, since we're only 3 months into his presidency, this shit's gonna take time to come to be for all that we're expecting.

Some of us can only stay at Hype Level 10 for so long before we just need to relax a bit while waiting for the next Trump happening.

hes done other stuff that moves him away from Sup Forums, nothing that cant be forgiven yet, but he isnt doing shit on the main stuff: wall, muslims, drain the swamp, jail for clinton, jail for pedos, smack israel in the mouth and teach them their place (thats rather hard I guess as it seems they own him), so long as he doesnt do fuck all, he cant receive strong support

right now the only plus is that he isnt clinton, as we expected at least this much from her

Fuck off with your nonsense, you're retarded to think we all supported him for your immature reasons.

Trump cucked out within 30 seconds of winning the crown. He is fully and entirely controlled by Jews at this point. No wall, no deportations, weak on amnesty, attacked Assad, refuses to back Le Pen, constantly on the backfoot and being undermined by his people who hate him, pushing Bannon out. It's fucking over. I hope he gets destroyed in 2020.

its just shills. Ignore it. It's shills or people who fell for shils. nothing of value was lost. heres a kekistan server for trump supporters where we lynch shills

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

stfu coward

He betrayed us.

Pretty much this.

It's not too late to get back on track but it's looking like (((they))) have gotten to him.

/thread
Only thing you left out is that Trump's biggest purpose was to shake up the establishment (and thereby weakening it, and weakening the globalist kikes). He served his purpose. Now he can be discarded and go down with the globalist kikes that he now serves.