Can US Generals even compete?

How can American Generals compete when they're clearly not as qualified as NK Generals?

Why don't American Generals ever earn medals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14wkjVW4Vc4
youtube.com/watch?v=UGIefthgZLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what amazing feats these Generals did to earn them

They cant

american generals give better head

What could they possibly do to earn these medals and stripes... Not get killed by dear leader?

>hello Kim, God, Sir.
>I would like medals with a jacket on it

killed loads of burgers in the Korean war

Tortured some political prisoners

Out of all the ribbons in this fuckers stack, there's only one that matter and its that one the proves that he'll BTFO the NORK generals everytime

tommy wiseau?

>OP is from the generation of kids who got a trophy for showing up
>no idea why the NK cucks have a ton of metals
>top kek for me falling for the b8

Glad to see McMaster has a tasteful small amount of boyscout awards. WW2 generals didn't have big fetishized medal boards on their uniforms.

Our generals actually participated in wars...

youtube.com/watch?v=14wkjVW4Vc4

He's obviously done fuck all in comparison to best Korea's mighty generals, I question his gender identity.

They look like children wearing their father's clothing.

>Merica
medals are actually awarded for shit like length of service, taking a bullet, going through certain forms of harsh training , battles like Fallujah etc.

>Best corea
medals given out for shit like not starving to death, not getting family killed, not fucking up great leaders parade, standing on the DMZ

Those Norks are so malnurished they can't even fit in their coats they look like a bunch of Asian cotton hills

>McMaster

McMaster is a Petraeus' stooge at the NSC. His job is to doctor the intel Trump sees so as to get the results they want. Hes also a Wahhabist loyal to Saudi Arabia and refuses to use the term 'radical islam'.

who is that guy

Which one?

if you don't know who that is you're probably already dead

he is /k/ elite Mike was savage in Iraq and has probably protected every president you could even remember since you've been in diapers

Youd have to be in your 80s to have seen combat in the korean war, so its likely that your average pog has seen more combat than your nk general. Though they did have wars in Africa and a little in southeast asia, the men who fought in those probably are invisible.

Dat Antarctica campaign medal always spooks me

>mfw Vinning fought off an alien invasion force in Antarctica

they get two per year it seems

Combat Action Ribbon, means he was at one in battle during a campaign and according to those stars he has 3 of them

Its not a ribbon that just gets handed out

The artist behind the Murder/k/ube

>not starving to death
>not getting family killed
>not fucking up parades

Nigga, accomplishing that in Best Korea is way more difficult than getting an Achievement Medal or AF Expeditionary Medal.

Death himself.

is that real?

They do. Unfortunately his career overlapped a period of time where goy werent propery conditioned to accept a war big enough to facilitate them.

WHY CAN'T THE GIVE THEM UNIFORMS THAT FIT THEM? REEEEEE

He's a big guy.

They really do look like children in those oversized outfits.

>Over-sized suits.
>Compensating for something?

This guy wore it better.

They're clockwork like the Golden Army in Hellboy

US Generals get lucrative careers as consultants to defense contractors after they retire.

It is way better than medals.

Starvation Diet.

Well, Fat Kim is always surrounded by old skinny generals, holding note pads. I'm guessing they took good notes.

The medal or the bear?

the answer to both is yes

youtube.com/watch?v=UGIefthgZLU

Their hats look dumb.

Why? Its a commie thing. It has been for decades

>Speak softly, carry a big stick

They also do have quite large ribbon racks. Between just being an Officer(meaning you get a ribbon just for having a pulse) serving as long as they do, and the fact that the US has fought in a big conflict every decade or so, there's no way to make it to even O-5 without a shitton of ribbons.
t. 1st Lieutenant in the US Army.

designed the best paper mache ICBMs

They look like little kids playing dressup with dad's uniform.

What is it with military leaders and poorly-fitting suits?

>I came here to code pre C+ computers on a black screen with green letters and kick some russian ass with the cia and the taliban, and I'm all out of pre C+ functions"