So Trump is both unprincipled and a moron

So Trump is both unprincipled and a moron.

No surprises there.

NATO only works when people fucking pay for it

Trump should have his son Baron start talking to reporters. This comment sounds like a 2yr old said it. good god

>trump is unprincipled.

no fucking shit, he reacts to everything emotionally.

how the fuck did this guy end up being the republican candidate??

Yeah this is the same guy who said, "Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated", and regarding getting China to rein in North Korea admitted that when we met Xi Jinping, "After 10 minutes, I realized it's not so easy."

I mean, I appreciate the frankness, but this guy is having to do more on-the-job training than would seem prudent for the leader of the most powerful nation. I hope his followers are realizing that Trump's policy reversals are actually him changing his mind because he's learning new things, and not because of 18D space chess.

Look around you

you are a real genius, have many parrots as pets?

nato is obsolete because it forces people to use the inferior ar-15 and other 5.56 rifles over the glorious and superior ak and 5.45x39

>how the fuck did this guy end up being the republican candidate??
The others were worse, same as Hillary

>not using superior scar-l in .277 wolverine

Former Trump voter here, yada, yada, yada, yada, we should've never given him the nuclear bombs.

The real problem has always been those bastards in congress. Lazy, good for nothing freeloaders who can't even get anything done with a majority.

hm i think i'll vote against trump in the next election now

>"Trump explains that he only called NATO obsolete because he didn't know much about NATO"
>Posts a quote of Trump saying "The reason it's obsolete is because of the fact they don't focus on terrorism"

Whoops, needs some proofreading there Daniel?
His face must be red.

>No surprises there.

There's a term for that - When your justification for your actions proves you should never have taken that action.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You don't like DragonForce?
It's like you don't like songs about soldiers fighting eternally in the space of a thousand lifetimes across the universe, light-years passing by as the wasteland turns to dawn in a winter's night as the storm rages eternally until the new battle of souls and heroes emerge victorious with the mighty sword of a hundred kings. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

You need self awareness in order to be embarrassed. Jews and leftists lack it.

>This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn
I wouldn't say hilarious.
>argentina
>voter

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Is this a new forced meme?

it's a bot that keeps spamming threads randomly. like the one on Sup Forums that goes

>using the smiley with the carat nose

when someone types :^)