Fuck you Sup Forums

Fuck you Sup Forums

Refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We gave them resources and medicine and offered peace.
They give us explosions and rape and offer us nothing.

Colonialism was invasion. No one is disputing that. This is a stupid image.

>chaotic invasion
>ordered invasion

Both are invasions. We unapologetically conquered them. Now we have morons begging to be conquered

Both are the same Canabanana.

Those refugees give you cheap labor and semen

compassion killed the white man

Never looked at it that way.

To make up for the error of past colonization, we shall shut the border down and no one shall be allowed entry.

We good?

shit that's happening now
shit that happened like 300 years ago

Though a namefag, still fpbp

Both are invasions given enough people you blithering retard. No one on here is saying colonialism wasn't an invasion. It destroyed cultures and that's not OK. Allowing it to happen to our countries is not the answer either.

FUCKING TURN YOUR BRAIN ON AND FILTER YOUR TAP WATER YOU FUCKING REJECT

fuck you. suck my dick you faggot leaf.

Was it a mistake for the European/American to be so good and kind to the Africans?

If they were treated similar to the native north americans where they would be reduced to just an irrelevant near extinct population there issues would be so much easier to either solve or ignore. Such as the case for the natives.

Instead africans were allowed some autonomy over vast portions of land in Africa to maintain a extremely poor large population but a large population nonetheless.

Of course a century ago and prior no one would see africans as any kind of threat or relevant but if they only knew the age of egalitarian liberalism and globalism would suddenly make this constantly exploding population no matter how poor or stupid or incapable- into a deadly weapon just by sheer fact they exist and their vote once they come here is equal to ours.

both are invasions clearly

Yes colonial imperialism was bad, what do you wanna do about it? I'm not gonna feel sorry or apologize for something i never took part in take your white guilt and get the fuck out of here.

Was it?

Or where they just rejecting multiculturalism because those natives were bigots?

The sad thing is that is unironically what occurs in a drones head when they compare building a new civilization in America to massive flood of immigrants who don't work and soak up welfare.

Criticism of unfettered immigration is not apologizing for colonialism. Both examples in OP's pic are invasions.

Someone replace what they're saying
Refugees: "Share your prosperity with us"
Britain: "We're sharing our prosperity with you"

The one on the left is not happening.
Most of those reaching Europe are adult men.

This is what is known as a strawman. Used often to try to misconstrue/oversimplify a complex topic because the person has no idea what theyre talking about

Also, sage in all fields

Both are invasions. I'm proud of my ancestors' destruction of lesser peoples. "Refugees" will feel the a similar sort of pride in the future of their ancestors who conned cucks like you into paying them to have babies and take over.

No shit they're both invasions, no one argues that. What we do argue is why do we let ourselves get invaded by these 3rd world cockroaches instead of unloading a round into their little floaty rafts.

Refute a cartoon baed on someones subjective and incorrect view of reality?

Why don't you say something that makes sense instead you fag.

But you, making absurd absolutes in form of cartoons is the only way you can have an argument so I get it.

Now there's your REFUTATION YA DIG

WTF? I want my country overrun with 60 IQ Africans now.

>WARNING. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

WARNING. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

It was an invasion. The Europeans won and wrote history.

so...all of them are either invaders and there should be countermeasures for this in the current era or colonialists were not invaders

what's the liberal pick here?

You have to go back. Now.

Colonization has not happened for hundreds of years.

If colonization was bad then so is immigration. I'll accept that colonization was bad if lefties accept that immigration is bad.

Sure:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>Why don't you say something that makes sense instead you fag.
Because simple pictures and one liners get more replies than actual debate provoking statements just like how you replied and everyone else did

Sure.

Once upon a time I used to be a huge supporter of immigration. It seems logical.

Perfectly good people don't want to be near/where the genuinely bad people are. Or they wish to escape the bad situations they've found themselves. This is perfectly reasonable.

I'm Irish/Italian, and so I know all about how both countries had mass emigrations to America. If you live in a country that has been perpetually in the grips of a famine/drought/war for decades upon decades, wouldn't you want to leave? I know I would, except... a few years ago I was confronted with a fact that made me pump the brakes on this whole view.

And that's a little something known as a "brain drain", a measured phenomena that exists in particularly poor, developing nations. A condition endemic to Africa and has greatly contributed to their lack of internal progress.

With relatively free, and easy travel to nations with open borders and much higher standards of living, the people who would (or should in theory) become the driving force for their generations leave wholesale.

If you're a genuinely smart guy from the Congo, why the fuck would you want to stay in the Congo? Why the fuck would you ever want to go back to the Congo, even? Now amplify this to just not the smart individuals, but the every man/every woman. This creates a drought in the economy by way of manpower shortages. Manpower shortages leads to economic depressions. Which leads to the local government's collapse. Which leads to infighting and violence. This "system" is self-perpetuating as a result.

The only solution is to close all borders for anything other than trade, force people to stay where they are. Make their own countries better. It will take time, and a lot of work, but it will happen.

>cheap labor
labour that can then no longer be done by locals, because they do it cheaper so no one will hire for more money, but locals don't want to do it for less

my grandmother survived residential school.

over my fucking corpse will that be happening to my grandkids.

One knows how to work the land and make it productive. The other does not.

One produces economic prosperity and cultural enrichment. The other does not.

>Red Immigrants come to blue nations in mass.
>Birthrate of blues is declining, and if they continue to accept red refugees they will eventually become a majority and the nation will cease being blue.
>The blue governments not only understand this, but continue advocating for the demographic change.
>The reds also understand this and also understand they will have safe passage into blue nations.
Invasion is defined as:
>an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
x
>the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.

>entrance as if to take possession or overrun:

>infringement by intrusion.

Red is an invading force. Just because blue governments aren't fighting it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

colonialism TRIED to civilize the barbarian

>The only solution is to close all borders for anything other than trade, force people to stay where they are. Make their own countries better. It will take time, and a lot of work, but it will happen.

Seconded.

Look at all those women and children. Poor things

Look up the dictionary definition of refugees and settlers. There's a difference.

Too right. We were the baddest motherfuckers on earth for a long time. We made the nigs the media loves to glorify these days look like the animals they are.

Sad to think about really.

White terrorists didn't hide in the midst of white colonialists and bomb/murder Africans, they were all doing the same thing generally and already knew natives were uncivilized. Also, this happened over 300 years ago.

"Refugees" show up seeking asylum in civilized country, refuse to integrate into society, neighborhoods containing these "refugees" have high crime rates, rape occurs more often. "Refugees" also commit terrorism on a weekly/monthly basis. This is happening in 2017

BTFO with your libtard bullshit

twas during a time of imperialism, not this

Left out the friendly white people shooting the shitskins on the beach. That or shovelling them into an oven, I can't remember which tradition we follow here in Australia.

Get right user.

Daily reminder that the overwhelming majority of colonialism victims were the Anglo convicts sent across the world in chains and horrible conditions.

Nobody is denying that colonization was invasion. By that logic you could make a solid case against being pro-immigration.

Jesus these people btfo of their own arguments but are too stupid to realize this and then revel in unwarranted righteousness.

>gave them resources
>gave
>resources
You're delusional

Empty lands full of canibalistic tribes of people who will take another 2000 years to form a basic soviets if they ever get their shit together at all.
Compared to a beautiful land and cradle of civilisation/modern civilisation. Fuck you niggers

Well, let's be honest, most shitskins are never going to form civilised countries themselves but that's not our problem.

Let everyone go back to their own countries and let another 50,000 years of evolution sort out the mess.

Leafy, you're stupid. There's nothing to refute, both are invasions. You're just confirming what Sup Forums has been saying: if we do nothing we'll be a minority like the natives the old empires displaced are now. The difference is that we have the means to defend ourselves.

it's called conquest you faggot op

>gave them peace

The race of peace strikes again

>Not understanding the irony in this

factually incorrect, it's primarily migrants. Syrians are actually under represented

>Was it a mistake for the European/American to be so good and kind to the Africans?

Gee, ask the Congolese that after what Leopold II did, I bet they will tell you about how great whitey treated them.

Vae Victus

Underrated

Doesn't this mean they think it is invasion then?

I don't get it, if they think one is bad shouldn't they both be bad?

LEAF

fixed it

Keep in mind that the native North American population wasn't intentionally wiped out, it was imported diseases that did it. You can theorize what would have happened otherwise but the fact is that most of the dirty work was done for the whites.

We evolved from africa, everyone has a birth right to it's soil.

Both are tard. Literally no one says the one on the right isnt

checked

Yes. Now give me your money for reperations.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

why are all the cucky posts from canadians? do your country respect...

also britan brings culture not jihads

What is that cuckoldry? Why isn't anybody shooting them?

For all the brain-dead racists in here, I will reiterate the definition of invasion since you mongoloids can't even pick up a dictionary

>Invasion
>an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.

Refugees without any weapons fleeing from wars are not invader you autistic dimwits. A foreign army landing on territory with the goal of conquering it is an invasion.

Ty fellow Ausfag.

not a problem f@m

They were both invasions. Do you think the primitive niggers could stop that invasion as well as we can?
Try again, leaf.

You can't invade a country that has no humans, that's called colonization

>Tyranids vs Space Marines
>Zerg vs Terran
>Infestation vs colonization

Oh look, it's a leaf posting shit that no one should actually give a fuck about or respond to.

Not even worthy of discussion.

Sage goes in all fields

Better version.

@122672460
Thanks for the (You)

Whoever said British wasn't invasion? This is a straw man. Brits conquered. Now mudslimes are conquering. If you don't want to be conquered by mudslimes, stop allowing them to invade.

>how dare they push out cheaper products for the public
minimum wage already makes it unprofitable to hire shitskins.
the problem isn't that theyre taking jobs, it's that theyre not doing ANY job and they sit on their ass all day collecting welfare.

Even if it was, who cares. This logic can be turned on its head so easily and when you push them on it they end up revealing how they're just as racist as we are (Only whites have agency, everyone else is a puppet controlled by our imperialism) and how they support their assertions with special pleading.

If it was an invasion, who cares, Arabs in North Africa or Malay people in Madagascar are the results of invasions as well. Fuck em, own it and win on other grounds.

But we did help them. We are helping them. The UK is paying millions for aid workers to look after them.... IN SYRIA. NOT OUR COUNTRY. FUCKING SNP RUINED THAT FOR US.

As for the other thing? Who said it wasn't invading? I mean we marched in there, into their... nothing... and left behind schools, hospitals, factories, docks, roads, railways, airports, universities, libraries, religious buildings, canals, wells, farms...

the puritans did not colonize America.

>cant refute so resorts to liberal tactics
This is low, even for you bong fag.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

Leaf logic? Both invasion. Natives recognised invasion, but there was nothing they could do as outgunned.
We recognise invasion but there is nothing we can do as we are outgunned.
The irony is same cunts in control of the guns both times.
Difference is we have dealt with them before but we are slow to anger and have a sluggish memory as a people.

>150,000,000 Native Americans.
There wasn't that many people in America till the 1900's.
>listing celts and irish different
>Communists.
what the fuck are you even doing

it's both, really
of course it's more that they're draining money for not doing anything, but for some reason, employers seem to think they can just pay everyone that little, so hard labour jobs pay barely more than minimum, which means that no one is going to take them up anymore because let's face it, you'd have to be stupid or desperate to ruin your body for a mere 2.000€ a month, and that's before taxes
unfortunately, there's still enough people from outside, willing to do the job for less

>there is no white in africa
>they invaded africa

>go to paris
>it's like south africa + north africa
I don't know what is invasion but...

/thread

It's funny because of both of these scenario's will end poorly for the natives, you retarded fuckhead.

>leaf

>implying third world savages are equal to Europeans

You need to be a country before you can be invaded