Why bother being racist? We're all human beings...

Why bother being racist? We're all human beings. I honestly think racists are just people who haven't been exposed to multiculturalism. If you had friends of multiple backgrounds, you would see that they're nowhere near as bad as your racist stereotypes would suggest.

I'd choose a based black guy over a racist neo-nazi any day.

Other urls found in this thread:

ntdaily.com/wp-uploads/2016/09/ConfederateBreaking_rtg.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think a lot of the americans here live near ghettos

Yeah sure, I'd let a nigger fuck my wife if he was a BASED black man. Don't hear this Sup Forums racist neckbeard virgins.

Sup Forums is a white supremacist board

You need to go back

You're the most racist of them all. People like you who think a person can do no wrong just because of their skin color, calling other people using statistics to argue difference between races just makes me sick. I hope Tyrone rapes your mother and murders your family.

Fuck off reddit queer. I have more respect for blacks than most of you faggots. Multi racial scum

The most bait post ever anyone thinks like that has never been to a major shitskin area for more than 5 minutes

Nah I've known plenty of non whites and the bad outweighs the good.

I was bullied in school by noggers
I was bullied at work by naggers
I was robbed at ginpoint by neggers
My gf was raped by nuggers

Gee.... i dont know, take your pic friend

The Superior Master Race got cucked bya tiny number of elites, so they have to save their cucked faces by blaming peole with little or no influence.

I want to fuck that fox

I have friends from multiple backgrounds. We all agree that multiculturalism sucks and fuck niggers.

Honestly, most racists get exposed to TOO MUCH multiculturalism. Stereotypes are the way they are for a reason.

>haven't been exposed to multiculturalism

Multiculturalism is a total failure and always ends in war.

>slide thread
>slide thread
>slide thread meant to trigger polfags

sage

I like the Koreans. They hate niggers as much as the rest of us.
Link Related ntdaily.com/wp-uploads/2016/09/ConfederateBreaking_rtg.jpg

Sup Forums is more politically ignorant than it is politically incorrect.

Racism doesn't really seem to have an endgame aside from bigotry.

The racism and misogyny I've seen here never made sense to me.

>I honestly think racists are just people who haven't been exposed to multiculturalism.

I was born, raised and still live in Brooklyn, NY. Fuck niggers, fuck spics, fuck Jews.

>Grow up near many nigger ghettos
>Constantly hear gun shots at night and police sirens wail past my house
>Tires popped, car windows broken and graffiti on my fence were daily norms
>Finally move out of Niggerdelphia into nicer (and whiter) parts of PA
Am I supposed to act like there is no correlation?

I ain't racist, I'm a Texan.. Everyone is ok just don't fuck with me and I won't draw a gun and drop you where you stand like a sack of potatoes ya feelin me bro?

I'm not racist and I would appreciate it if you would stop calling me racist because you need acknowledgement from a group of bullies.

I literally knew OP was a female by the second sentence. Looked down to the next paragraph and it was confirmed.

So fucking predictable

U forgot your placard.

Hmm dunno. maybe it's all the:
murder in cold blood
rapes
foreign cultures and religions with no intention of assimilation
gibsmdats
allying with the decadent left
diluting the true ethnic minority of this planet, whites.

Have a sage just cause.

>An upper class man child that lives in fantasy masturbating to Rainbow Dash and Judy Hopps schools Sup Forums on real life matters from his MacBook, living in the whitest neighborhood in America.
Tell me more

most of Sup Forumslacks aren't even white, hwndu was hilarious

some of us come here to vent off because we hate the niggers of our own races and agree with whitey

OP, I've been to more countries than you can name, have forgotten more languages than you'll ever learn, and have lived in all the major regions of the US in neighborhoods among all kinds of racial groups and income sections.

People are not the same, and you are ignorant.

Racism is to the ignorant what cognitive dissonance is to the liberals
>don't understand
>don't care
>muh feelings

>I'd choose a based black guy over a racist neo-nazi any day.

My liberal aunt said the same thing last year. Then got mugged by niggers.

>most american polacks
ftfy you filthy leaf

>I honestly think racists are just people who haven't been exposed to multiculturalism
I lived near niggers once. Never again

I know at least 3 Korean cowboys. They're complete Westaboos and I mean that in the most derogatory way possible.

That being said koreans didn't take any shit during the LA chimp out riots. My dad even helped a few of them defend their stores.

>I honestly think racists are just people who haven't been exposed to multiculturalism.

Dead wrong. If you've been exposed to the negative effects of other races you won't like them. All of the whites on twitter who do gender studies don't go near poor people, and thus don't get the bigger picture.

>>>Reddit

>I honestly think racists are just people who haven't been exposed to multiculturalism
i actually became "racist" after being exposed to multiculturalism and we have barely any niggers

becaus niggers, overall, are fucking disgusting especially the Somalia Sudo filth
mudslimes do not give a fuck and use out countries freedom of religion to their advantage, hoping one day for total islamic state
Asians are fucking cockroaches who use infestation tactics to take over business districts

All of these cunts come from 3rd world fucking countries with little to no respect for human life and bring those values here, taking advantage of our freedom and values and using them against us 'no we're just worshipping allah in our mosque bro, not doing anything bad' next week you find the place raided for weapons and isil recruitment propaganda.
The fucking nigs, especially in Melbourne have claimed the streets in gangs, news here never used to report on what race was involved in the latest gang bashing but now at least they let you know the filthy monkeys are sudo immigrants.
Chinks are fucking cunts, knowingly break the law (taking undersized fish and other marine life) from the oceans, soon as they are questioned by rangers 'oh so soddy no engrish di not know', leave fucking trash everywhere.

None of these cunts assimilate or even bother with Australian culture.

Fuck you OP, Im guessing gated white community or upper class, the only immigrasnts you see are wealthy fucks who have assimilated, not the communities they turn into mini fucking China/Arabland/Monkeyland.

get your head out of the fucking sand and lets be real cunt, racism isn't a choice, it's the daily grind of watching your country being used and abused, driven into the ground by these uncaring cunts that makes you question whether the stereotypes are true and they fucking are, all of them.

The irony is that growing up in a all white rural community I was not racist, then I came in contact with spics and now I hate those pieces of shit. The filthiest humans I have ever encountered. Trash everywhere, cockroaches in their clothing piles in the breakroom. Stand ON the toilet seat at work? Why? I only know this because they left shoeprints on the toilet seat??? And they litter like no other, and never clean up while doing a subpar job.

fuck off. niggers are the scum of the earth. scum. fuck off. saged, reported, and ignored.

Racists are pretty much exclusively people who HAVE been exposed to multiculturalism.

they squat, better for shitting but not pleasant for the next poor bastard who has to use the shitter.
>dem 3rd world values
>fuck the next guy

Nigger. We're not all human beings, we're different varieties of human beans.

facebook /Everything-Is-Racist-641367242734589/

>live in west yorkshire
>not exposed to multiculturalism
>home town had 8 muslims share 11 year old girl

It is instinctive to differentiate between things. It's why you know not to approach a lion and how you know a black man is a criminal.

Well that answers that question. I never even thought of doing that. It was on a dairy farm so the footprints on the seat were cow shit.

The more multiculturalism I was exposed to, the more racist I became.

Other cultures are okay as long as I don't have to deal with them constantly. Let people decide when they want to be immersed in someone else's shit, I prefer to just be around my own kind 99.9% of the time and that's fine with me.

By the way,

>based black guy

I heard there are about 3 of them out there in the world right now, better get started tracking them down, the rest are just terrible wastes of flesh who take, take, take and never give back anything of value, ever.

i have friends of various backgrounds, and they all know that i support the white race and expect them to support theirs. i.e. friendly rivalry

this is where people like OP would say 'it's der culture, don worry it only cow shit just wipe it up what are you rayciss'

For me it's them not wanting to assimilate. If you want to accelerate but still keep some of your culture that's fine, but if you come to this country and demand that we convert to your culture you can go fuck yourself. I've grown up around Costa Ricans, Haitians, Irish, Mexicans and south Africans.

>We're all human beings
Debatable

>decadent left
wow ya really got em now user

Even based black guys hate black people