Would an AI system be a better government ?

great advantage of an AI-run government would be that all the "rules of governance" and all decision making could be completely transparent.

BUMP

AI is not that advanced yet. Even if it is you must also know that there are people behind the AI doing to programming, testing, training, etc.
It could be even worse than now, (((someone))) could just take over the communications channel and say "we need to give the levant to Israel, it's for the best" and then no one could be against that because they would think the AI said that and the AI doesn't commit mistakes.

Thats literally why ive given all my money to this autistic fuck. up 500% so far

>all decision making could be completely transparent.
keep dreaming lol. The better AI becomes, the more inscrutable its decisions.

>Would an AI system be a better government?
Probably
> all the "rules of governance" and all decision making could be completely transparent
No, you don't know how AI works, a lot of solutions or outputs generated in AI are necessarily black box and we can't determine how it came to a conclusion, transparency through a black box isn't a thing.

A perfect government would have us all in jail or dead within a week.

Zero is that you?
You were supposed to be brain dead.

John Henry Eden for President 2020!

It's in production as we speak.

HAve you played Fallout 3

It made me hate youtube. Do any of you think youtube was made better or worse from AI?

Oh yeah, I'm SUUUURE nothing bad would happen with an AI in total control of a country.

You think liberals are bad? Just wait until a disagreement arises over a decision our AI overlord made. Talk about cognitive dissonance, it would probably implode on itself and turn the military against us for asking for "national security reform".

Can the AI communicate and give orders to us through loli robots? Because I for one would bow before the loli overloards

An AI system would be better than a gf

what the fuck? literally willingly offering yourself up to becoming the slaves of machines

Nah fuck that blow it up like Tracer Tong says and let's go true Ancap with Augmentation. Sounds super comfy.

If the government was libereddit

a better government would be no government.

Using AI to control spending, debt, and interest rates would get rid of a lot of (((middle men))). Politicians like to fuck the economic system up for short term gain. Jews like to fuck the economic system to work to their advantage.

We could then remove politicians all together as they'd be limited to social regulation, and a society doesn't need that.

Any decisions after that would be limited to public referendums, and a presidential election to be the "face" of a country.

Obligatory

It would be fucking awesome until the people developing it would become a single party political party like china. The people updating the code would end up becoming corrupt as they put in back doors so that they get their own policies put in. Also when it comes time to update "The System" it depends on if it's going to want the update. This all depends on if "The System" is a sentient box or not. Also could you imagine bugs in the code? It could work theoretically but AI would have to be a lot more advanced than it is today. Not to mention it would need some checks and balances, otherwise it would literally be a dictatorship of the machine.

Food for thought.

Fuck no.
Let me fix that question for you.
>Would a government run by Google be a better system?
Fuck.
No.

I need some scissors now

>"rules of governance" and all decision making could be completely transparent.
They would also be completely based on efficiency with no regard to culture or fulfillment. Then you have to consider, what is the most efficient method of implementing whatever political-economic system the AI is based on? If, for example, antifa made the AI (assuming the tards could get it running), then it would probably start 'neutralizing' all privileged classes that refused to be used as slave labor, while crushing any perceived dissent to the communist utopia.
A capitalist AI, on the other hand, could very well decide to do away with humans entirely in favor of, as you said, less error-prone AI's. It wouldn't even have to kill them, just completely erase any sort of worker protections in the labor force and watch as employment plummets when AI is more competitive.

What I'm getting at is that humans, while overwhelmingly stupid and short-sighted, not to mention selfish and vindictive, are nonetheless the best equipped to find the most rewarding path for themselves. An AI would only "reward" itself--i.e., its programming.