Given the massive cuckening of Europe I'm considering moving to the states. I'm European, white...

Given the massive cuckening of Europe I'm considering moving to the states. I'm European, white. Would this be a good move, and what states are the best?

PA is the best state

GA is solid

Texas if you like the south.

Otherwise PA and NH are good choices.

Is citizenship difficult to obtain?

come to ohio m8, tons to do

its not hard, but it takes a long time
you have to live here for like 5 years, take a test, blah blah blah

You're gonna have to marry in

>mfw my 'Reverse the Anti-Anglo turkroach meme has become a popular meme on this board

Don't betray your native homeland in favour of a land that is rightfully no one's, your offspring certainly deserve better

Not happening Nigel. I'm a spud nigger from the North. I hate bong land and I hate Ireland, I'm leaving here

>Running away from the problem rather than doing what you can to stop it.

You are the cancer.

m8 why even bother you are white we have millions of shitskin manlets and manlettas that are illegal here and will never become citizens just head on over

(though tbqh senpai they'll probably single you out because you are white lol, 2017 is shit tier)

just do research and find what state has what you like, but avoid liberal hellholes like Washington and commiefornia ect

These are the 10 whitest states:
Maine
Vermont
New Hampshire
West Virginia
Iowa
Wyoming
Idaho
Montana
Kentucky
North Dakota

Vermont is as cucked as Europe so you'll want to avoid it.

>not automatically knowing the answer is best carolina
fuck off newfag

But my vote would be maine

Why the states? CANZUK!

You don't live in NI m8, you don't get it. I'm not Irish and I'm not British, just a bystander in this sectarian shithole. I am white though, so I may as well move to the US.

Your best bet is North Dakota. Huge opportunities for huwhite immigrants in the oil fields carrying 150 lb pipe casing. You'll love it here.

Avoid the west coast, it's hopelessly cucked.

It's rightfully ours. Manifest Destiny.

Yes, brother!

What is the male-female ratio in western ND again? I doubt OP is looking for prison sex.

he is trying to get away from a liberal shithole, not go to one leaf

If you want cheap as fuck, white people, and barely any people South Dakota is good, only issues are meth, areas around reservations and very religious.

Utah and Nevada are the best

You're white and you speak English. It's going to be tough. If you were illiterate and from some shit hole country we could get you signed up for benefits and housing. But you must vote Democrat.

??????? The US is even less white than Europe....Move to Poland or something, America is a shit hole unless you can move to an all white neighborhood but even then there's low income housing in even the most rich white neighborhoods

Wyoming is super duper cheap and you get tons of landscape. Then a stone throw away from Colorado for camping or legal pot.

No property taxes FYI.

I thought SLC was really nice, especially the mountains.

Religious part doesn't bother me, it's actually one of the good things about living here. Only country in Western Europe were gay marriage isn't allowed. Everything else is shite however.

I'm not Polish though, and Poland is a shit hole, trust me I've been there and know lots of Poles. There's a reason why they all migrate.

Do it, and convince 10 women to come with you

You don't want our women, trust me.

Why do you see moving to a less white country as the solution?

America is a nice country and incredibly diverse, pretty much anyone can find a suitable community to fit into.

Guns, more work in my job field, more outdoors, possibly hunting. Also the blacks in America are at least African American foe the most part, we get a shit load of first generation Nigerians instead. Also a lot of social issues here, not saying you don't have them in the US, but my country doesn't even have a government at the moment. It's pretty shit tier.

So, Americans, how exactly do you imagine that a white European is allowed to immigrate into the US? Do you really think this is something that one can just up and do?

same here..i too want some real fucking freedom..they can take this stinky old world..the new one belongs to master race!

Fucking traitor to your people, have you no shame?

Literally covered this in the thread before. keep up Simo.

>canzuk
>zuk
>zucc

Looking for work?
>Ohio
Got lots of money?
>California
Got lots of money and hate liberals?
>Florida
Like the wilderness?
>Pure Michigan
I hear North Carolina is also nice.

14 years

Nah nigga
We gonna save the states then watch Europe turn brown and burn

White slags are better than coal mining
All the Britneys are off fuckign Jamal

Is coal burning an actual issue? Black men are pretty repulsive, I don't see how anyone would want to fuck them

Option 1:
>Travel here
>Live here for 14 years
>DO NOT have a criminial record during that time
>Walk in and ask to take citizenship test
Option 2:
>Jump through liberal hoops
Option 3:
>Join Military
Option 4:
>Get a H1B

The more white Immigrants to the states the better
Let Europe be brown

You need a green card to join the Military first though, right?

The sluts here just want to fuck and run
Most here do it one time and then quit it
Depending on your age group (Especially in 18-23) most women wont touch a black man

I'll save you some McDonald's so you can experience true freedom burgers.

not really, I live outside of/work in a very liberal small city and it's still pretty rare to see. Though I can only speak for the midwest

>>>Travel here
>>Live here for 14 years
And you get a visa to live there for 14 years how exactly?

1. 4% enlisted serve and live here without green card
2. Formally, you do need one
3. During war time (WW3 HABBENING) you can earn citizen by serving the country

After 5 years you can apply to be a permanant resident and then citizen
I say 14 because you have to wait in line
You wont get d-d-deported while waiting in line if you are not a criminal.

Really though eurofags if you want a white nation the US is your last hope
Politics is fuming here and its very easy to find a white only community and then just pretend niggers dont exist
The whole white minority thing is a problem because a ton of hispanics settle in the deep south and then fuck like rabbits

Segregation may be over but we still tend to stick to our kind here. Unless you live in a city

Well, it's a miracle that Trump won and I doubt Trump, or any other republican will become president ever again, we're going to have another Obama or Hillary in 2020. Don't come here, I'm trying to get out, it would be a lot easier if my home country wasn't getting flooded with Africans and muslims, which is even more sickening to see than it is to see in America...I'm considering Poland right now, I don't care if it's a shit hole, at least they're like 95% white. If Poland stays uncucked, it is the country a lot of white people will migrate to in the future.

Your best bet though is coming here to study then using that degree to get a stable job then just settle down and wait in line
It what all the indians do
Also, live in the suburbs, best place to be and minimal minorities

>PA
ya right you faggots are below jew york

Nigga
The united states really is the best place to live on earth and if you dont like it try a different state thats what everyone does
>More white immigrants
>More republican votes
>Besides republicanism is the new trend

There's a town near me that is 99% white, and it's not even like a rich neighborhood, it's pretty amazing to see.

I know, everytime I fly to west florida I feel so at home

Another good thing about immigrating to the states is that its socially acceptable to have pride for your homeland
>Beaners love flaunting the flag of Mexico
>Pols every where l
>Niggers walk around in african dress

this

It would be the best place, if we were at least 80% white, right now, there is no best place for white people to live, and that needs to change. Right now white people in America are literally paying immigrants to have babies. It's sickening.

And you get a visa to live there for the initial 5 years how exactly?

In my opinion, we should be advocating for white people to leave America and move to Europe.

Dont worry Gen Z will save us
>The more white immigrants the better
The states must secure the white state before helping Europe

No, you live in the US for 5 years then apply to be a permanent resident then you apply for citizenship
>get in line

Im not raising kids to get raped by a sand nigger

>No, you live in the US for 5 years
And you get a visa to do that how exactly?

Do you people really think you can just come there and stay indefinitely? Or are you just trolling me?

Greatest state in the union. TEXAS!!!
Dallas where the woman are white, blonde, and sexy. Where money talks. Where sports are king. Where one of the biggest booms is happening right now.

Come to Connecticut. You'll fit right in. It's WASP heaven where I am from. Except it is very expensive so yeah maybe don't come here.

I'm not Anglo or Protestant though :/

Oh wow. Well whatever you do. Come to New England, work in a mill or something in new hampshire, enjoy the nature, drink delicious craft beers, and enjoy your freedom.

No, the permanent residency lets you legally live here at your whim and renouncing your foreign citizenship and becoming a US citizen lets you identify as a US citizen and you become protected under the Constitution.
To clarify, you don't need the visa to come here and live here on "vacation". The department of immigration literally says "After living in the United States for five years, you are eligible to obtain permanent residency."

Texas has some nice conservative qts

Tax free states include Texas, Florida, Tennessee, Nevada and Washington. The people are the best in Tennessee (except Memphis). Texas has high plains and desert. The people are good there too.
Florida isn't bad considering where you go.

Just say that your race deserves to exist.
How cucked can you be?

Fuck yes they do. I used to live in uptown. Hangout with a whole bunch of highland park people. SMU, TCU, UNT nothing but 20 -30 something conservative hotties. It blew my mind when I moved here from NYC. Nothing but hot girls that can throw down in the kitchen, go to church every Sunday, have never dated a black man in their life, and are freaks in the sheets. Plus most come from well of or wealthy families. That's why I'm marrying one next year.

Don't come to Ohio, it's a Black-hole. Save yourself from this hell.

>To clarify, you don't need the visa to come here and live here on "vacation".
Of course you do, what are you on about?

Income* tax free

Im gonna have to bag one

This. Visited some family in Ohio recently and it was cucked as fuck.
Gave my female cousins the fucking redpill and they sucked mah dick

You need to understand Northern Irish politics like I've said. For nearly a hundred years it's either been vote for the Brits or vote for the Nationalists who are cultural marxists. That's just the way it is here, no changing it.

Nigga
>get passport
>"Vacation" for 5 years
>Get permanent residency

>Northern Ireland
>Complaining
Oh for real? Get a real fucking problem you pathetic cunt. I'd understand if you had PIRA or RIRA after you or you were full of niggers but that isn't the case.

You should just throw yourself into the Celtic deep.

Rural Ohio is great, urban Ohio is fucked

uh, just say that your race deserves to exist in school and that you shouldn't be taught cultural marxism, I did it and protested it.

>going from a country that's 90% white to 60% white because the Jews scared you into thinking muslims are taking over

Guarantee you wouldn't want to live here for the rest of your life. Why can't I just live with other white people? I can hear your Anglo blood boiling by the way.

Northern Ireland is like 96% white, he has no reason to complain, it's probably Emokiddeh. Bullied and trolled toward suicide by Brit/pol/.

Also the PIRA doesn't exist anymore, Good Friday agreement was a wee while ago, Nigel

True that. It made me want to move to Finland when I was at the Uni seeing all the nigs.
But the Amish warmed my heart, and I decided to stay long enough to leave back to my 90% White city forever

You already live with "other white people" you fucking retard. And if you America is "white" then you're as deluded as you are ugly. Like I said, jump into the Atlantic and drown.

Oh yeah I forgot, they are "drug dealers" now. My bad Seamus McFaggotFace.