WE DID IT! SHIA QUIT!!!

Last tweet from Shia. radio silence since. He gave the fuck up. Now, do we put our boot on his throat or do we welcome him into the famalam?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thecampaignbook
alonetogether.kiasma.fi
youtu.be/rJU7hIYRjUA
youtu.be/wxBwUlmf4VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ha! That'll teach him to try and do things!

>april 15th

Fuck off slowpoke.

quitter

Ben Garrison 2.0

Crush him and his ilk into dust. There can be no quarter. No rest.

Check hiw page. radio silence. know what that means?

I miss the NYC HWNDU, was actually a good idea.

Shia should embrace it. Have a good laugh at himself, admit defeat, but still stick to his core beliefs and do his best to bring people together.

But he won't, cuz he's a dick and is surrounded by dicks.

Damn.

I guess he DID divide us after all.

This honestly. He browses here regularly now I bet. He's getting gradually redpilled no matter how much he may resist. I give him 6 months tops before he starts drinking again and is arrested and is caught on tape saying something Mel Gibson tier.

DIVIDED

fake & saged

check his twitter feed - he hasn't posted since April 12th.

twitter.com/thecampaignbook

>In before Shia becomes Bobby Fischer 2.0

Has his cabin been found, or has Sup Forums finally given up?

no don't give up, the game that was played was too fucking good.

Fake and gay

I'm retarded, someone pls explain me what happened with shia's phone

I-I feel bad now

can we send him a fruit basket or something

So is he going to make transformers part 5 and buy drugs and whores like a normal rich guy?

This made me happy ;_;

He has money for hookers and blow his art projects suck as bad as those Michael bay movies.

kek

He mustve deleted his quit tweet then because it was definitely there. i even responded to it.

>6am

Embrace Hitler Shia You'll see the Bull shit your people put upon civilizations.

Drunk weeaboo who speaks Japanese and makes people uncomfortable.

It happens to us all eventually.

just because he quit oesn't mean you should.

Quit when he's running naked in the streets saying they are after me

We'll say when you're done, you little bitch.

Day after Christmas

I don't believe him.

Keep pushing.

>press F

For you leaf and your former superior flag

OP, if true, How about we get a detailed timline data package from start to end of HWNDU of all people, web pages, video, artices, Sup Forums plannings and mail it to a team of board-certified psychologists from the top 8 ivy leage schools, including Oxford for a professional analysis of Shia LaBeouf regarding his mental state (from evidence) and have it mailed to his main residence qas a final closure so Shia has a memento of the time

Everyone on this thread
You're so damn annoying
You've got no life
You defend a cheetojeebus that doesn't give a rat's ass about you that would have no qualm with fucking hurting you if he wanted to to make a quick buck off of it
And yet you troll
Troll troll troll
Even if it means world war 3
Even if it means civil war 2
Even if it means a new genocide
Even if it means mass murder
Even if it means corporations will rule your life and enslave you
Even if it means cops can take your money without respecting your 4th amendment rights
All so you can proudly say "at least I trolled some people and tried to get people to kill themselves. HAHA my life is worthless so I'll try to grief others."
Good going y'all

>You won
Is he /ourguy/ now?

fake btw

Proofs

ANALLY divided

Wew

That hard admission

For (you)

you need Therapy

aww you're just sayin that

I kek'd

POL BLART

>April 15

The flag we died for at Vimy.

And in Normandy.

Gone forever.

butt stuff

i'm gonna ned the basic gestalt

Guess we keep bullying him to suicide then.

What happened here?

Ha. He thinks he can quit so easily? No. We aren't through with him

Stolen valor being a cuck.

Season 1 was so fucking comfy desu.

Truth. I was a autistic sjw leftist. Now Sup Forums has changed me. I am able to read at speeds faster than anyone I have ever met and the same goes for my thinking patterns. When I argue with people they never win. At best they think nether side one.

The truth will win out. Sup Forums finds a way.

No, we break him and red pill him.

Shia should bring back HWNDU New York Edition.

that shit was fire.

these snazzy wristbands arent going to wear themselves - shoah's got better things to do than fuck around on twitter like pic related

>I'm done with this shit
>Implying that we are

>ANALLY divided

The inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It’s not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won’t speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized.
So how did it happen? How did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real Nazis whispered poison in your ears while becoming your only community, your only “friends”. And they used multiple levels to make irony and bigotry and fascism more acceptable by drowning it in “oh we’re just joking” So you combine all this with capitalizing on isolated nerd dude resentment and even deeper isolation, BAM nazi.
You can talk to any former “chan” boy and they can tell you how it went from “shotty shock humor” to “white supremacist recruitment”. The “lol only normies care about hurting others attitude” + the general nerd male resentment of these communities. Its prime fertile ground for actual Nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge. R9K’s “who wont woman fuck me” bs “anything goes and anyone who gets mad is just a normie” vs endless outbursts of anger at everything. Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another. And pol, also being its own thing, emans it is rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol.
So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god fascism. The surrounding of hateful idedas, the detachment from the harm you do? Turning them into “just jokes” becoming your only friends and that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery.

This, NY saga was great

Come home, Shia.

No need to thank me!

He probably doesn't dislike Trump anymore. Trump is a leftist cuck. Hell even the FCC today announced a new diversity department under Trump. This is the kind of shit Shia voted for, so why should he be protesting anymore?

I'm sure Sup Forums will leave Shia alone now

Yeah, It destroyed my sleep. Went to bed at 7am every night.

tl;dr

Here's your (4you)

Leftists don't think black people should be allowed to MAGA and get violently triggered when they see it happen. To them its like a pet owner seeing their dog shit on the carpet.

Hi Shia. We luvs yoo! But no one likes a quitter!

Read everything you just posted because I have master eace tier abilities when it comes to reading.

Lol copying Shia who copied some random twiier fuck nut. Thats some inception tier shit.

I think he's still in Lapland.
alonetogether.kiasma.fi

And am I the one that sees hands rubbing together in this logo?

He has surrendered. We must be magnanimous in our victory.

Ffs just learn to read fast. If you do you can read up to a dozen times faster than most people. Imagine how much you could learn if you could read that fast.

IF YOU'RE TIRED OF STARTING OVER

STOP GIVING UP

reminder that agnes exists

>Tfw the whitest guy on the stream was a slav
America is very brown
youtu.be/rJU7hIYRjUA

Oh look a cucked little shill.

Season 1 was so fucking /comfy/. I got zero sleep for like a week and even called out of work one day just to watch. I should actually thank Shia for making it all possible.

some men just want to watch the world burn.
and it makes perfect sense. after all, that world treated them like absolute dirt for all their lives.

also, give me a single reason why i should not support actual fascism. just one reason.

have you ever even looked up the word fascism?

season 1 was the best
youtu.be/wxBwUlmf4VA

he is a massive ass faggot and a jew, and he is bad at both, being a faggot and being a jew, in summary worst of both worlds. i would never welcome him, id rather kill the fucker to ease his suffering