Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReCAPTCHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it.

not really

we identify signs for them

A

Has anyone had them reject obviously correct answers a lot lately?

i think their idea of a correct anwser is incorrect

RIGHT LANE MUST TURN RIGHT *balloons*

Constantly. Sometimes it makes me go through 5 different slides of store fronts. Even worse when the checked boxes fade away.

but why these specific signs over and over

>he's not a Sup Forums VIP

I think it's fucked that we need to go through google to post anything.

We all know how much we can trust those fuckers, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReCAPTCHA

At least it's not vehicles

... what did Google mean by this

>paying for Sup Forums and bragging about it

you'll know if you select one or two squares and the button says "Next" instead of "Verify" that they intend on wasting your time.

I pay five american cents which is like 0.03 euro cents a day so I don't have to solve shitty captchas while shitposting which would otherwise eat up hours of my time over the week. My time is worth more than that. Sorry to hear that yours isn't.

They already use behavioural analysis for captchas. They probably keep a log of IPs and their posting frequency.

Sometimes I feel like the same captcha will sometimes accept or somtimes reject the exact same picks. And that it's more likely to fail on the first try...

>not using legacy
w e w

what is this, can someone give me a quick rundown?

>I don't have to solve shitty captchas while shitposting which would otherwise eat up hours of my time over the week
>My time is worth more than that. Sorry to hear that yours isn't

So you shitpost so much that only captchas would "eat up hours" but you still think you time is worth something?

It really makes you think

back to

you underestimate yourself and have a really shitty value for your time on earth.

>you underestimate yourself and have a really shitty value for your time on earth because you dont spend significant part of your time shitposting

ok