Hot fresh Ben Garrison

Has he overdosed on the red pills?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4752673/never-again-president-trump-acknowledged-the-6-million-jews-killed-in-the-holocaust/
youtube.com/watch?v=4xLVySuwbOo
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based zyklon ben

lol so Garrison admits that Trump is a retarded puppet who aligns himself with the last opinion he hears.

kek

>Gary Cohn's nose

This is Cohn's actual profile view. Just think, Ben had to pause for a second when drawing this and consciously decide that he would have to give Cohn the most anglo nose possible lest it be antisemitic. The pointy noise tells all: Ben's woke on the JQ.

Dude check the catalog

Somebody post the unedited version.

>We the People
>racemixed "couple"
>redpill

DONALD YES

time.com/4752673/never-again-president-trump-acknowledged-the-6-million-jews-killed-in-the-holocaust/

"Six million Jews, two-thirds of the Jews in Europe, murdered by the Nazi genocide," Trump said. "They were murdered by an evil that words cannot describe and that the human heart cannot bear.

This dumbass can barely draw...

I'm glad he realized what a helpless idiot trump is though.

Top cuck

bump

I'm sure the cry baby kikes will find something else to cry about like OY VEEY WUT ABOUT DUH 6 MILLION DAT DIED IN 1919? NEVER FOGET DUH 12 MILLION

God this is exactly what's happening right now and it kills me. Jared can fuck off

Please stick to your promises don

I heard that the guy holding the "deepstate" sign is a Jew in the ORIGINAL VERSION.

Trump is such a cuck though. Six million is just insulting to any critically thinking person

He's calling him a puppet too?

Fuck Garrison, he's a goddamn traitor. How could he turn like this against Trump?

Here is the original

Who has the original?

He really needs to stop labeling every single thing

Like, we get it: a bomb means war, and a donkey with a D on its shirt means Democrat. You don't need to label it again

Way to obvious, photoshop the shadowjew.jpg in the bushes near the white house.

someone in the crowd needs a pepe sign

That's what we were all waiting for.

Bannon needs to run for president.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

"An election, that will solve it! Come on white films, let's get to voting!"

You've learned literally nothing

I'm just gonna go ahead and check these signs of kek

Kellyesque in his sad faces of liberty is Ben Garrison.

People are fucking retarded user, I don't think he's underestimating them.

Poor Trump
:(

he's overdosed on something

Well, that's what happens when retards elect a leader with no set ideology and is ultimately an irresolute moron.

Ben Garrison has really improved since running into Sup Forums. His game is 1000% better now. This is really a masterpiece of a political cartoon. He is by far the top of his field.

And Trump announced tonight there will be a delay in building the wall.

Sad coming from Garrison. He used to portray Trump as this conquering figure, now he just looks like a puppet...

How do we save Donald from the globalists Sup Forums?

hehe found him

Have more money than them.

oh.

its not that jewey though. jewey noses are hooked superjewey noses are hooked and bulbous..

>look for a hidden kike
>find Waldo instead

Why does Kushner look like Bruce Campbell

can I get a quick rundown on this guy

No, you're new here - an unedited version is a different, more redpilled, more humorous unEDITED version - gnome sayin'?

He is the hacker known as Sup Forums

>city people support a corrupt oligarchy that perpetuates war

You're going to have to edit more things in order to make that look more flattering for the city folk.

That's Jared Kushner, he was no-one special, was bought into Harvard, had an un-special career but married Ivanka Trump, and now lives in the White House and is NOW A MAJOR PLAYER IN AMERICAN POLITICS. I can't figure it either. Oh and, he's a Jew.

It's not supposed to be.

Can Garrison gargle Trump's nuts harder? Jesus Christ. He's got this aura of angelic purity in every strip that the artist won't even bestow to his own kids and his chief advisor. Everyone's a two-faced devil until the scrutiny bubble shrinks so small that Ivanka and Jared are left in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xLVySuwbOo

You know what this guy's cartoons need? More labels on everything.

Democrats love him

Confirmed Moloch incarnate

Who is the guy in the middle? For some reason he is not labeled.

Wew

Ok normie. I'm gonna give you a pass since I'm feeling nice. The "unedited" version is an edited version that is much memier and anti Semitic. The joke is that Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison is uber redpilled and the media has to change his stuff so that it's suitable for the public. It's a forced conspiracy meme.

Im guessing r/ptg thinks Ben garrison is a traitor now

I believe he is working slowly to prevent his assassination, playing both sides... if he never brings Hillary to face American justice i will concede he was full of shit.
Fags

That's just kinda how political cartoons have always been. If you look back to a hundred years ago, political cartoons from WWI and other issues are all obviously labeled. I would prefer if they made a version without the labels though.

Fucking kek

Raze the cities tbqh

Not true. His family is worth billions. He's the stereotypical kike banker.

I cannot wait for your leafs' eventual genocide by Muslims.

KAK

do Canadians even have a single original idea? always the same unfunny stuff.

step up or you will always be second rate Australia.

Why should I welcome you? Bannon Stormcrow!

Anyone else notice that the donkeys nose looks like a skull?

ben garrison is now Sup Forums approved. he has been memed into becoming a member of the nationalist right

also, U WERE THE CHOSEN ONE TRUMP. U R SUPPOSED TO CRUSH THE GLOBALISTS AND DRAIN THE SWAMP, NOT JOIN IT, LEAD AMERICA INTO A NEW AGE, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS

CRUSH

THE

URBANITE

Someone needs to make a merchant, but drawn in a more benny g style, so we can mak- er... find better originals

M8!

What is Julia Louis-Dreyfus doing in this pic?

Clever.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

I fucking died laughing at this KEK

Who's the guy in the middle? I can't tell since he isn't labeled.

Can you find him?

HE'S GONE TRANNY, GET HIM

What a shitty political cartoonist, that he has to start physically writing names beside people depicted. Why do you people worship this guy?

Did Ben even look at a photo of Jared? Looks nothing like him.

BASED BEN
A
S
E
D

B
E
N

DAY OF THE RAKE
W H E N ?
H
E