Why don't you love Saudi Arabia Sup Forums?

Your idea of Saudi Arabia, and how it actually is, are two very different things. Every conservative American comes to this conclusion after spending any significant amount of time in the region. The ideology Sup Forums supports is mostly in line with traditional Saudi values.

Areas of aligned views:
>opposition to race mixing
>strict immigration policies
>strict opposition to degeneracy of all types, including: drugs, alcohol, pre-marital and extramarital sex, etc...
>anti-homosexuality
>anti-judaism and anti-israel
>a lot more that I can't be bothered to mention because you already get the point

Do you understand why we are allies? Saudis are some of the most based of the based. (You) probably can't even go there. Support the good guys Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2016-11-22/saudi-arabia-s-vision-for-the-future-looks-dim-to-jobless-youth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi
youtube.com/watch?v=JRF_yPQy-Qo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>traditional Saudi values

Saudi brand of Islam is too extreme. They practice the puritanical, head-chopping form of Islam called Salafism. They're like ISIS.

Plus Saudis are actually extremely degenerate once they go abroad, just look up scandals involving Saudi royal members on Google.

>Saudi brand of Islam is too extreme
Which part isn't?

All sand niggers must die.

Sufism, Alevism along with most of Shia Islam.

Saudi Arabia sucks dick their royals are all wahabbist faggots

You know it's just for show right?

I live close to that.

(USER WAS BEHEADED FOR THIS POST)

KSA - along with other Gulf states like Qatar - is responsible for the radicalization of much of the Sunni world and the death of traditional Sufi Islam.

Your country has never contributed anything to this world - in contrary, it had enormous negative influence. KSA is the cancer of the middle east and you're the reason why we have groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Salafism is the most pure expression of subhuman barbarism, and in itself a crime against humanity.

So if it's for show or not really doesn't matter.

Kek

I was ironically thinking about this today too. Islam and saudi arabia is like the pinnacle of mysogeny etc. Sup Forums hates what LGBT and antifa etc should be hating.

I feel like it all comes down to muslims being brown

Not with Saudis. Their brand of Islam is hostile to all forms of culture.

Lots of people on Sup Forums like Iran though.

>Ibna kelb
What is for show? Funding Takfiri Madrasa from Nigeria to Indonesia to make all Sunni think you're Orthodox?
>Hates Shiite so much for loving out Prophet and his family first thing u do after conquer Mecca is INVADE KARBALA??
Really makes me think:
>all for show
t.MIDF scared that all Sufi,Yazid,Shia know truth about their corrupt religion

because they are shitskins. you think racism stuff is just a meme?

Sufism = Arts, poetry, science, mathematicians

Salafism = Burkas, beheadings, people blowing themselves up

Truly one of the best countries. I wish I could fucking move there.

ITT "new Europeans" and American Muslims.

Bruh how can I move to your country?

You're answering a question that nobody asked. The Saudis themselves have fucking wine cellars beneath their opulent palaces, they hire prostitutes and live out their degenerate fantasies on them like shitting on them and so on.

They don't actually believe in the bullshit they're spreading.

Sufism is like a tiny tiny branch of zealots that existed in the mythic past

like some monk order of the Catholic church

9/11

Get out of the Middle East.

>that image

Kek.

I actually mentioned that the Saudis are secret degenerates.
>They don't actually believe in the bullshit they're spreading.
That doesn't matter, they're still spreading it and doing damage that way.

As in permanently settle here? Sorry m9, not possible.

This is actually true
>Terrorists preaching end times takes Mecca hostage.
>claims KSA lack of conservative values is going to kill us all
>Terrorist unironically then threatens to "kill us all"
>KSA royals break down and agree
>gib shkel to TerrorJew to avoid Peacenbing KSA while everything around them up in flames
>tfw KSA is custodian of faith and fails this bad
>mfw custodians still kill us all. WHY SAUDI

Iran/Shiites are the biggest degenerates of them all

Thought Criminal says:
09/27/2015 at 4:11 pm
“Iran’s former “supreme” leader Ayatollah Khomeini was a beast in the usual Islamic vein. Kohmeini was also a highly respected poet and scholar on the Koran and on Sharia law. He wrote over 200 books and interpretations on the teachings of Islam. Khomeini is revered as a saint.
Here are some quotes from fatwas as set-out by the late and unlamented Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran.
A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man’s four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl’s sister.”
– Ayatollah Khomeini, Tahrir al-Vasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom, Iran, 1990.
“Establishing the Islamic state world-wide belong to the great goals of the revolution.” — Kohmeini, Resalat, 25 March 1988.

“A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.” – From Khomeini’s book, Tahrir al-Vasyleh, fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

“A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. …This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister.” – ”Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrir al-Vasyleh,” Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom, Iran, 1990.

Oh look, a roach bait.

>mfw forgot f

I don't love them because I hate muslims

Islam and nonwhites

>Saudi Arabia
>anti-Israel

Stopped reading right there

Fun fact: Both burgers and Saudis have some of the highest obesity rates in the world.

Question to you, what does a Saudi even do all day? Do you people even have work? Do you just sit on your ass all day studying the ramblings of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab?

Can't I marry a Saudi citizen for partial citizenship and stay in the country that way? Couldn't I get in on a work permit or travel permit or whatever, marry a citizen and then stay?

Saudis are bro tier.

Yeah it's bullshit, they have an under the table alliance. Israel's defense minister even proposed a joint military-alliance between the two to counter Iran.

All these Middle Eastern countries asking to support them.
>we're based
>conservative values!
>gib aid!
Nope, nuke the entire region and start over.

>Brit supporting fanatic head choppers

You can marry, yes, but it's very difficult. Even then, your kids will never be Saudi, let alone you. So no gib shekels (ok some benefits for them but not all).

You can get a work visa, again difficult. I know a burger who worked here and married a local, after he retired he left (with her) and I'm not sure if he can come back. I'll have to check later.

>>opposition to race mixing
>>strict immigration policies
>>strict opposition to degeneracy of all types, including: drugs, alcohol, pre-marital and extramarital sex, etc...
>>anti-homosexuality
>>anti-judaism and anti-israel
>>a lot more that I can't be bothered to mention because you already get the point
you'll find these qualities in almost every nation that isn't a part of the (((west))) - and as a bonus, those nations aren't filled with closeted sodomites who actively fund wahabi terrorists across the world either.

KSA has a youth unemployment of 40%

The Saudi royals are freaking out over this! Young people do nothing but spend their fathers money. Couldn't care to get a job.

google.ca/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2016-11-22/saudi-arabia-s-vision-for-the-future-looks-dim-to-jobless-youth

Gr8 pasta
>implying all Shiite follow Irani shills
>Imam Ali-Sistani is only reason Iraq is not as bad Libya
>Iraqi Shiite patriotic enuf to resist foreign invaders of US and AQ
>SUNNI RUN TO SAUDI AND LET THEM IN to be majority Sunni Iraq.
>implying we dont all fuck goats and harems of lolis
Lul deal wit tit white boi

Because you're inbred Muslims with IQs similar to monkeys.

>gib aid!
It's the other way around, kek

>You can marry, yes, but it's very difficult. Even then, your kids will never be Saudi, let alone you. So no gib shekels (ok some benefits for them but not all).
How is marriage difficult? I know some people from your country IRL and they told me it's very easy for a foreigner to get paired up with a woman there. I almost married a muslim girl here, the family wanted and were urging me too. I didn't do it though because I was too young and was thinking I wouldn't be able to have as much fun. Big mistake I feel

Become a teacher and you can live and work there as long as you keep your job and keep your papers in order.

If you're already here it is slightly easier. But the difficulty comes mainly from the regulations and bureaucracy to get approved to marry a foreigner (yeah that's a thing in all GCC countries). Still doable though.

I could actually do this. I speak arabic. I cant fucking read or write it for the life of me so I bet I could easily teach English there if I learn

Under the table alliance between governments to oppose a common enemy, sure. That's as far as that relationship goes. No bullshit there.

>anti israel
jej

>Sandnigger
>See snow in home country, fields of wheat n barley with palms everywhere.
whar did he mean by this?First day get whipped 100 times for dare to look at our womyn wrist.
>yea goy we love you

You don't need Arabic at all here as a foreigner.

Yeah I know it's taught as compulsory but wouldn't there be need for people who can speak both arabic and english, to teach it? Couldn't I become a teacher like that?

What? I don't even understand what you're saying stop being illiterate

Oh well that sucks

Saudi will be irrelevant in a few years, they're going to collapse in the 2020's.

What I mean is you don't need Arabic to work and live here or to be a teacher. Can't hurt to know it but no real need to learn it.

What type of teaching job do you think would be in demand?

That's Sup Forums's beloved Iran, faggot.

All contracts must be in Arabic to be valid so...

Your country sucks because it supports Wahabbism for no reason (I mean the fanatics only exist because your government used oil money to support them) and should have been dealt with the way Hulagu Khan dealt with muslims after 9/11.

There's nothing specifically in higher demand than others as far as I know. If you want to hit the jackpot get a teacher job in Aramco or something similar.

Cool thanks

Sufism is the diamond in the rough. Too bad it's tainted by the stench of Islam in general. It's the only thing of value Islam has ever produced.

>anti-judaism and anti-israel

>pro islam

instant turn off to me

also it teaches that the kuffar (You) are sub-human and should be treated as such

also they rape boys

There's a question that's been on my mind. What do you Muslims think of converts, for example if I, a white male, were to convert to Islam, how would I be viewed in your country? How would other Muslims view me, would I be treated like any other or will there always be a sort of stigma?

All pretty much the same shit.

aslong as you are muslim they are happy, they dont really care about race. obviously arabs are favored in their native country, as it is with any race (until recently in the west) but thats social not politcal

you are a faggot for converting though, so there's that

if you don't convert you will be seen as subhuman, they will attempt to coerce and convert you. they will be polite, but never your friend. this is the official saudi government teaching of islam

>What do you Muslims
Remove the "you" to make the question valid. Not a Muslim myself.

They would treat you exactly the same as any other Muslim, maybe even with more respect since, you know, it was by choice.

I've lived there.
>Saudis are degenerate
>Homosex is rampant
>Bahrain is their Vegas
>Money rules all
>Saudi-sation fails as all Saudis want to be managers

OP is a tard

>I feel like it all comes down to muslims being brown

And maybe the fact they're barbaric disgusting people who worship a pedophile.

>if you don't convert you will be seen as subhuman, they will attempt to coerce and convert you. they will be polite, but never your friend.
BullPOO

I'm envious. I lived in Qatar, about 40 minutes away from Doha in a town called al-Khor for a year, and saw similar sights about 5 minutes from my compound. Only now do I fully appreciate how great it was.

One day, a Prince of the Sudairi family took me to the sand dunes outside Doha and we spent the day with all sorts of maniacs in suped up trucks, going around the dunes. Good times.

#notallmuslims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi

How long ago? I like Qatar, and the fact that it's a 3 hour drive (or 30 min flight) is a plus.

>Remove the "you"
I noticed my mistake after I posted, sorry bout that.

On the contrary, Saudi family is too buddy buddy with the western zionists even tho the Quran specifically mentions to not ally yourself with christians and jews who are friends with on another.

ever heard of keep your enemies close?

saudi gov also fund terrorist groups, but so does the US so...

Because they don't love and worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

They offered me SAR100,000 to convert in the mid 80s

No worries. Good luck. Btw, had a good time in your country last winter.

Gotta run

2011-2012. It seemed like the entire country was under construction at the time. When were you last there?

Brits put the shitty ass saudis in power. Its either imperialist ottomans causing shit in the balkans or wahhabism. Take your pick.

>they will be polite, but never your friend.

there is a wahhabi teaching that goes along the lines of "make them think you are their friend, but never hold them close". here's a documentary of saudi teachings in UK mosques

youtube.com/watch?v=JRF_yPQy-Qo

Nope. Theyre straight up crypto jews.

in their country they can follow whatever they want, i don't care. they can be wahhabi or wasabi - dont give two shits

just don't bring that bullshit into other countries halfway across the earth

if this guy wants to convert to islam and move to saudi, he can - but he should know what goes on in some fucked up peoples heads

Because they funded people who tried to kill me sixteen years ago. They succeeded in killing 2606 of my neighbors.

You forgot that they're Muslim. Old European Christian morals covered everything you mentioned but race-mixing explicitly, and that is not only logical from a secular standpoint, but you could also argue from the Tower of Babel story that race-mixing is not encouraged.
I don't mind if Muslims stay in their own countries and fuck off, but I don't want them here.

This is the best way of looking at it. I went, took the money, came home unscathed. But I know they aren't to be trusted

Saudi is Turk clay :DDD

Saudi propaganda is too stronk. They blend their teachings in with mainstream Islam. Most Muslims think the Saudis dindu nuffin even though they fund and export extremism.

>The ideology Sup Forums supports is mostly in line with traditional Saudi values.

>sandniggers
>stroking a giant stone penis
>Sup Forums supports

checks out

>cant drink
>cant eat pork
>literally have to pray 5 times a day

also the pedophilia is fucked up but other than that nothing wrong with it