SHITS GOING DOWN

Things are finally heating up. Get ready for war boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeu6XgAoWpU
youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

lol the picture CNN chose for Kim Jung Fatass

11:00 P.M.? that actually sounds like a happening

11PM or 11AM tm?

Kim died 3 years ago

kill yourself

what's the name of this haircut? Looks /fa/ as fuck desu

fake

Fake news

kek

North Korea will go down as the last great empire to fall to the suffocating vice-grip of globalism

rake and pay

Fuck you for getting my hopes up.

Fake

fake and gay

OH FUCK YEAH.

nothing will ever happen

Fake. More tests needed to see if it's gay, as well.

OP IS A FAGGOT

FAKE AND GAY

Drop the best korea meme. North korea is only "great" if you're one of the elites. Oddly similar to Russia.

3/5ths of the Korean Population?

Oh wait I get it now.

How can they let someone whos about to be impeached go to war

youtube.com/watch?v=eeu6XgAoWpU

wft is this shit?

It's not going to happen. NK is primarily China's problem. China would not allow all hell to break loose. Unless China wants war with the USA, which it actually doesn't, then NK won't do shit before being obliterated.

Fake News sadly
Saged

>Get ready for war boys
Your bullshit has gotten to the point where it has actually brainwashed my younger sister and people in her school. They casually believe in your fairy tale bullshit fantasies now.

All of you wastes of air do the world a favor and commit suicide.

Fuck you OP you made me beyond excited

Digits and you're sent in on the first boats when storming Korea beaches

B A S E D

A

S OLD MAN

E

D

sage fake

youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU
WTF DID (((THEY))) MEAN BY THIS?

So the big concern is NK nuking SK or Japan? Wouldnt the fact that U.S hackers have sabotaged a good amount of their missle test mean an attack by NK would likely fail? Do they have other means to deliver mass casualties or just artillery? Id imagine our first strikes would be their nuke sites and their artillery ya?

There is no good picture of him lol

>waste of air

>influential enough to brainwash young school kids to accept our redpills

We know which we are, now back off young peasant and back to the grace of Satan you go

Hehehe just trying to get the meme magic flowing so there might actually be a happening

high and tight undercut

why didn't I wrote Hilly

Stale pasta m8

It will never happen.

Nuke the gook.

How is she happy if she's choking to death?

ALLAHU AKBAR

still makes me giggle

Not gonna lie, former Kim supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Kim's missiles crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The one fucking thing I wanted was to avoid WW3.

You told me keeping Clinton out of office would stop this. You fucking lied to me.

There's nothing """""redpilled""""" about spewing a bunch of bullshit that always, ALWAYS without fail amounts to nothing. There's also nothing redpilled about thinking NK could destroy anything other than a school of fish at the bottom of the Sea of Japan. This tirade of 'HAPPENINGGGGG' bullshit has to finally end.

Literally why...there is no advantage or reason for going to war. Can't we just let NK be a shithole? They aren't going to nuke us, even if they were capable. Trump is desperate to prove himself and this is a misguided attempt.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I knew the bogs were behind this.

Some autist zooming in on his alarm clock with sound effects in the background?

HURR IDS HABBIDING :DD

The norks are close to developing thermonuclear weapons that can reach the US, we have to put our foot down at some point

Yeah sure, you said the same 2 weeks ago

>You told me keeping Clinton out of office would stop this. You fucking lied to me.
No. Clinton would have undoubtedly started a war of some kind.

We will see

>Clinton
We'd be neck deep in radioactive waste now if Clinton had won. We bought some time.

I need a realistic breakdown .

God I want a war to watch so badly.

Bought some time to shitpost

We told you no war with Russia.
This is war with North Korea, totally different.

>April 13
Go home CNN

This is actually a war I support. The people of North Korea deserves freedom.

They have the same potential as the South Koreans.
A thriving North Korea would boost the world economy as well.

And most importantly there is no chance of North Korea being thrown into chaos like the mudshits in the middle east.

HAPPENING / HAPPENING / HAPPENING

>Kim's hair looks like a comfy sofa

I wonder if Kim is sitting there thinking

>Oh man...fuck

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

This reminds me of when I ran into Hillary Clinton at a restaurant in NYC. She was sitting alone and it looked like she'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if her friends were there I would have just let her be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell her I'm a huge fan... Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. She just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever. I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn she just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought she was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) she turns and heads toward the trash can. Then she starts dumping everything on her plate into it. One by one. Steak, broccoli, everything. She picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn't even make it into the trash because she wasn't looking at what she was doing. Finally her plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. She looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under her jacket and walks out. I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.

Why are so many OP's referencing CNN lately?

Dicks out for we're all dead bois

This is probably to distract from the fact that he folded on a government shutdown over the wall, which will never be built, though, desu.

This is exactly what he'll be doing, doubt he has the balls desu famalan.

Fake news. Can't find it

agree fugg drumb

Because they are the best news source out there. I exclusively visit CNN for my news.

Somebody furnish me with a link for this Jim Jones speech coming up in 11 mins

if this post is blessed with numbers that are exactly the same as numbers next to them then nothing will happen and there will be no fighting with north korea at four o clock in the morning on thursday

Shortest war ever. All that hype over WW3, and it lasts like 2 hours. This is all bullshit, of course.

WE ARE FUCKED

32 million
The entire population of Texas ordered to evacuate...

World leaders are testing Trump, they used to push Obama around all the time because they would test him and he would not respond and then they would do whatever the fuck they wanted. Russia would do it all the time. Remember when he said he would not let Assad cross the red line and Assad did and he did nothing? Yes I know Assad is the good guy and all, but if you say you are going to kick someone's ass if they do something and you dont when they do, then no one will respect you. They are testing Trump to see if he would be a bitch nigga like Obama.
Remember when Russia played nice and did not fuck with us? It was during the Bush era where that nigga would bomb the fuck out of anyone who looked at us wrong. But during the Obama administration Russia grew balls

t. Justin while his wife is being double teamed by Jamal and Tyrone on the sofa

t. unloved autist

kim getting fatter and fatter in every pic i see of him

>Go to white house dinner
>He gives you this look
What do?

Rothschild's tampon too

What diner was it and what street?

This reminds me of when I ran into Donald Trump at a restaurant in NYC. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I'm a huge fan... Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever. I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Steak, broccoli, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what she was doing. Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out. I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.

Fag street

Trump is literally just stuffing people into a room for photo ops marking his 100th day.

You war shills need to get the fuck out.

>Fag street
Thanks.

>abused happenings
>thinks I care now

the meeting is on wednesday.

day 100 isnt until saturday

>This requires an impromptu meeting involving ALL senators and key military advisors
>On a Monday afternoon
>Involving North Korea

>memes and frogs