Government and the occult

Last thread was autosaged, so here we go again ITT We post occult symbolism the government uses, and explain its meaning.
Pic related:
This is in front of the IRS headquarter. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts, 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic. the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

about the pyramid. in ancient times it was believed gods lived on mountains, so they build their own mountain, a zyggurath like the tower of babylon was, on which the man that became god resides on top and oversees his realm with his allseeing eye symbolized by the capstone. it also symbolizes hierachy.
on this pyramid there is written on the black part "we the people" together with the rest of the constitution. above it, the capstone completely seperated from the normal plebs, and the rules of the constitution the elite, the men who think of them as god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-j74tIrjRCE
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU&t=3s
youtu.be/nEpcY5JU120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini
youtu.be/2c5_g7UTuGM
youtu.be/FzF1KySHmUA
youtu.be/tZ3jeWAimzU
youtube.com/watch?v=7YLm3pkAiJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=ociUXsXqfaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Selfbump

cool

holy fuck i was answering the burgerbro about the circumcision and the thread saged the moment i solved the captcha, fuck the mods.

youtube.com/watch?v=-j74tIrjRCE

this is only the part 3 of 4, but i strongly advise you to look at the whole 4 parts, this isan interview of a juden professor and reknowned doctor from what we usually call the illuminati : Dr. Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce.

Here to start from the part 1 :
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ46CJ8UPJU&t=3s

the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology, or maybe just the energy of life specifically as the pedos use the spirals as well and fuck little kids, and what better symbold for life and energy is there than a kid?
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

In case anyone was searching for a spiritual reason to hate commies

By the way, 9/11 was a ritual sacrifice.
Tisha Bav, is a holiday of the jews dedicated to the destruction of their 2 temples, and other great misfortunes. 2 temples like the 2 towers. the holiday falls on the 9th day of the 11th month. the whole purpose of the towers was to let them come crashing down again. this is also why there are so many predictions to 9/11, they werent all in on it, but they figured the plan out (or maybe they were even in, depending on the person)

pic related what is probably the origin of the mason symbol

also i think the thread is saging once again

Test

fals alarm, it isnt (yet)

spirals are not a commonly used symbology within the masons circles for all i know, while the male /female opposition then integration/fusion (who often result in a third entity, ie the holy trinity, Isis-Osiris-Horus) is as you said everywhere and blatant.
Maybe it's related to the kundalini the spiral thing ? i know a lot of new age lodges are really impregnated with the oriental old sciences since few decades.

Can someone explain why this... (1/2)

Is similar to this. (2/2)

its not used by the masons, but elsewhere, as said especially in japanese cultures and seems to stand for energy. about the kundalini no idea. hear about it the first time

And what the heck is going on here?

And here?

youtu.be/nEpcY5JU120

relevant video

even if we are now 99.99% sure 9/11 was a jewish cabal with help from the alphabet agencies psy ops, it was probably ritualized in some way or another.
But there were many others convenients things happeining for (the greater) Israel in result of the 911, so the ritual is only the most occult part.
What really activate my almonds is that the emergency lines are too 911, so ironically they were thousands of americans people in despair tipyng theses 3 digits on their phones all over the place, maybe it added some 'strengh' to this 'ritual' (?)

also in roman scripture, 9-11 read IX XI, fuse them and you have a david star.. again.

i dont see any similarities to that, but the "stage" in the background i found creepy as fuck (pic related)

i believe aliens, or at least the greys, are actually demons, or what people thought previously are demons are actually greys, but rather the other way around. that being said i believe there are also aliens from other planets, some made up by the cia, probably even some demons from other planets with some being made up by some kind of extraterrestrial CIA. those is probably just another form of their worship for the demons

WTC was built to come down. The top floors weren't even occupied. You could see through one side to the other at a precise time of day when sunlight came through the glass from the other side.

Nothing to see here. Move along

Interesting. Were you aware that it is believed that Jesus was actually born on 9/11

>about the kundalini no idea. hear about it the first time

Etymology[edit]
The concept of Kundalini is mentioned in the Upanishads (9th century BCE - 3rd century BCE).[7] The Sanskrit adjective kuṇḍalin means "circular, annular". It is mentioned as a noun for "snake" (in the sense "coiled", as in "forming ringlets") in the 12th-century Rajatarangini chronicle (I.2). Kuṇḍa (a noun meaning "bowl, water-pot" is found as the name of a Naga in Mahabharata 1.4828). The 8th-century Tantrasadbhava Tantra uses the term kundalī ("ring, bracelet; coil (of a rope)").[8]:230[clarification needed]
The use of kuṇḍalī as a name for Goddess Durga (a form of Shakti) appears often in Tantrism and Shaktism from as early as the 11th century in the Śaradatilaka.[9] It is adopted as a technical term kuṇḍalniī in Hatha yoga during the 15th century, and becomes widely used in the Yoga Upanishads by the 16th century. Eknath Easwaran has paraphrased the term as "the coiled power," a force which ordinarily rests at the base of the spine, described as being "coiled there like a serpent".[10][ISBN missing] The phrase serpent power was coined by Sir John Woodroffe, who published his translation of two 16th-century treatises on laya yoga (Kundalini yoga) in 1919 under this title.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

yes, i have rares pics of the north building took 1 week before the explosion : all empty.
Look at the file insurance companies details for the 2001 fiscal year in new jersey : no spike, just for the govnt legal insurance companies of the poor firefighters who were trapped in the wtc. almost no one were on the building at the moment of the collapse.

no i didnt, i only knew it wasnt december 24 where we celebrate it. i thought about maybe it was september 24 because of pic related
>And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.
On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.
This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago. when it happens at the 23 september this time, maybe the last time it was the same.
and as above, so below. as in heaven, so on earth

there are rumors that the jews in the building were told to not come there the day or something like that

btw the building was mostly innocuppied but more interesting the few companies who were still operating in it were re-insurers, israelians edge founds, swiss banks unions etc.. ie mostly jewish operators, have you ever heard about the message send by Odigo the morning of 911 ?
same for the building 7, with sensitive material and a big operation about tapayer money evasion via false govnt contractors for the navy about 1.3 trillions$

have a rare wtc7 gif

yes it was via the Odigo telecom system, who was a coverture company for the mossad, immediatly vanished the tomorrow of the 9/11, ever heard of dominik Suter ?

no, didnt look that deep into 9/11, but its pretty obvious for anyone who looks into it that it wasnt just some angry muslims. well, it were angry muslims who flew the plane probably, but it was planned by mossad, and probably saudis and CIA and the US government did let it happen and created an opportunity. there was for example a drill going on during that time that was about planes being hijacked, which led through confusion giving the actual highjacker more time before they could be taken down by someone

actually they were no plane. Only 2 remote controlled missiles and a lot of CGI effects.

Please watch this.

youtu.be/2c5_g7UTuGM

There were no planes.

Check out VigilantCitizen.com, which catalogues this stuff. Occult symbology is all over the media.

Yes there was many (((malfunctions))) that very day, especially into the NORAD, and if you want i've the topsecret training about a potential hijacking by angry terrorists who could flew planes onto the WTC, and in not a single simulation the tower fall down ;3 who was used by the pentagone months before the attack.. (((pure coincidence)))

Uncuck yourself, Achmed.

No divide and conquer America from within here, camelboy.

youtu.be/FzF1KySHmUA

youtu.be/tZ3jeWAimzU

You forgot the gigantic owl perched on top of the pyramid that points into the capitol building and the star of david over the owl. someone post this.

>and here come the shills, how surprising...

i know about that theory, and saw some of the screenshot from footage where it seems like the plane would just go into the building without wrecking anything for a few frames, but im sceptical about that. i think that would be pretty hard to fake with a whole city being around to watch. but then again they say "make a lie big enough, repeat it over and over, and eventually they will believe it". so all i can say is that i cant say wether it were planes or not. will watch the video another time to see if there is something more to it though. but either way this kinda misses the topic of the thread

either way. famous bohemian grove owl. owls are symbols of its own. they represent intelligence and wisdom, but they also hide in the dark, waiting unseen for its prey and striking without a heads up. I also read (cant find it right now) that in some religion there was a deity called "melleg" or something similar to this. it was an owl which jobs it was to bring the souls of the dead kids over the river, to "the other side" and make them bypass the tribulation after death as they were still innocent (kids after all). (((they))) then took that image of this deity and corrupted it like they do with everything, and now you got that huge owl in bohemian grove representing moloch/molech/melech

funny how his videos are seemingly entirely focused on the jet fuel meme, while this obviously was the autistically retarded argument point of the meme that made up the joke of it

Good thread.

sorry ofr the derailment of topic with 911, just a last one since it's related to your last message : the owl symbology.
Zoom out at the left corner of the famous picture were bush reads my pet goat to children in a classroom the moment the wtc was attacked...

ok, this one got me convinced. i thought that the plane may have hit from a blind spot behind the tower, so we didnt see it coming, but apparently the second plane came from directly where the guy films
youtube.com/watch?v=7YLm3pkAiJQ

Isn't batphomet depicted as half man half goat?

holy shit. but there is another curious thing about that lesson the kid recieved
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
Are they trying to make the kids fucking meme 9/11 shortly before they do it?

>pic related what is probably the origin
Pic related is pretty new, though.

Can anyone give me an analysis of this mural in the lobby of the Bank of America’s Corporate Center? Not really government related per se, but it is strange and in a very prominent building. There's other strange murals like this in that building too.

Oh Shakespeare. Spear Shaker is the name for Pallas Athena, Greek Goddess of wisdom. Just a pen name for Francis Bacon who wrote all of Shakespeare's works. And he was Queen Elizabeth's secret bastard child.

pic of explains some stuff at the very bottom, 3 squares above there is the checkerboard explenation.
another thing i probably should add at some time to the pic is the meaning of 33. 3 stands for the holy trinity, and 33 is probably meant to symbolize the duality and thus not only the holy trinity, but also the unholy trinity. jesus was nailed to the cross with 3 nails, he got 33 years old and allegedly commited 33 wonders. he came back from the dead after 3 days.

long video about the the symbolism and sacred geometry across the world
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

pic related

i will now tell you the deepest my search into the occult symbology bring me : the lettuce.
The lettuce was considered as a sacred sex symbol and the original knowledge of Pi and Phi was laying within it in ancient Egypt .

If you have dug deep enough in the occult symbology, you alrdy know (((they)))) think the key to decypher the sacred symbology and geometry is in mathematic laws, that's why the most known mathematicians of their times were all formed in Egypt like Aristole, Pythagoras or Plato,it was a kind of transfer of technology back then)

It was said that Horus with the help of his mother/wife Isis tricked Seth by ejaculating onto the lettuces of his garden, then offered him to share it during a banquet.
Once Seth injested the sperm of his brother(Horus) who was on the lettuce, he was getting instantly pregnant and a solar disk appeared on his forehead.
Horus took it from the head of Seth, and from it appeared the God of Scripture and Knowledge,Thoth (who will be then worshiped in the luciferian doctrine).
It's also why the phallic symbology is everywhere in the luciferian/masonic doctrine.

It can look laughable but yes, the lettuce (romania) is a very important tool for them, and is still very used in sacred symbology by the most enlightened ones.

>how quaint I've become a screen cap
Masonic user god damn, what a pretentious faggot.

>lettuce is a satanist tool
I should have known.

Why did the thread get autosaged?

The 3 is from Kabbalah.

Everything comes in threes. You have the two things on the surface that are polar opposites. And then you have the thing between them which is conduit to flow the energy. There are the three mother's. The words King, And, and Daughter are represented everywhere. For example, air water and fire. water and fire are polar opposites and both are created by air... Between them.

Other important mentions is the number 32. 32 is all of God. 22 letters of the alpha bet (alef bet), and all the letters are numbers too. And then there's the 10 shards of nothingness. They are Up Down North South East West Good Evil Time and Space.

i would like to know. but it archived like 30 secs after my last post. maybe some mod considered it to be offtopic, maybe some mod thought we shouldnt speak about it. maybe a mod is just a massive dick. maybe multiple of the above

every vegetable is probably

i like how the ancient stories sometime read like they were made up on Sup Forums, then memed so hard people started believing it. however is thoth really their god? i mean as god of wisdom and knowledge he should intent it to be shared with others, but they do the exact opposite. i would say thoth is more in line with us. he is the one who is supposed to have invented writing, and we write on this board all day. he is the god of knowledge and wisdom, and we seek both. he is a great magician and we perform mememagic

Skatteverket
>The Swedish Tax Agency is a government agency in Sweden responsible for national tax collection and administering the population registration.

Do you have any information about freemasons in regards to Australia

both explanations are complementary and right. Mathematic is the only way they have to look outside of our limited comprehension of the 3 dimentional system we are in. It's why the ancients have cyphered their knowledge in mathematics and astronomy.
All tie down to Atlantis and their last bastion : Egypt.
As i was saying in the previous thread, the Kabbalah is only a tool used by ancient egyptian nobility, nobility who was way later then in exil in the cahanean territory and called themselves 'jews', keeping only a fraction of the knowledge they once had : they still had the arch of alliance, the secret of the circumcision (Yearly reminder the circumcision was first used by the ancient egyptians noble bloodlines, to induce a trauma on the hormonal system of the child during the first puberty (who start at the 8th day) who provoke a hypertrophy of the pituitary gland on the children.) and the Kabbalah tree, who is for the most an alchemist guideline.

What do you guys can say about Bowies symbolism?

Was he full 33?

>I would say Thoth is more in line with us

My knowledge of Egyptian mythology is limited. But I'd like to suggest something. Thoth is a trickster god and a master of writing.

Now. Let's look at the Hebrew God, Jehovah. Jeh means God... And Hovah means mischief, or ruin, In Hebrew. And it was Jehovah who seemed to play the role of many gods in the old testament. He used a Snake Totem once, and some have said there is no difference between him and Moloch. He likes to fit in many roles... Like a schizophrenic. And to trick his audience. Like the same way an actor in a movie does. But through reality. I hope this is activating almonds. He also was the first one to hand down the written commandments to Moses. A good writer presenting to man. Also, as Kabbalah says. God is in the letters of the alphabet.

This video... holy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ociUXsXqfaE

well, black star is obviously saturn, which is also called the black sun, dark sun etc. other than that i dont really know. its a fucking creepy song and video, and i cant endure to watch it honestly.

basically the pyramid/triangle, with the vortex i mentioned earlier combined.

i was about to answer something like this, but way worse since my english is very limited. You seems to be very wise and enlightened.

Thank you, those masonic temples are all over the coast

interesting. but im not sure if its always good to crossreference deities across the cultures as you come up with contradictions. for example thoth is represented by the moon, but he is also seen as equal to the greek hermes, thus his temple is also called heliopolis for example which is associated with mercury.

Clearly made my a non-Brisbanite.

Duh.

funny thing, in LotGH, when Julian go back to earth to spy on the Cult of the Earth because of the conspiracy (((they))) are plotting against the Emperor Lohengram with few fezzan merchants, Julian look at a history documentary of the earth to summarize the events between circa 2000 and 2800 during the long travel between the planet Heinessen and the earth.
In the documentary, the historian say that after the WW3, the 500 millions humans survivors unified all the planet in a new world order, one federation where the new capital of the world was Brisbane (around 2150 if i member well).

tl;dr : i don't even know why i say this

>niggers did 9/11

shit nigga, are you the french user with gigabytes of HD wtc photos?

I remember some user saying there used to be a "Knights Order" or something that used to combat the masonic threat in Australia. But their numbers have dwindled and most of them are dead now. It would be interesting to know how much influence the freemasons have on this country now or throughout history.

>I remember some user saying there used to be a "Knights Order" or something that used to combat the masonic threat in Australia.
Doubt it. We're a member of the Commonwealth, and that would never be a threat.
> It would be interesting to know how much influence the freemasons have on this country now or throughout history.
Not a whole lot. Unless you count several PMs, and countless governors, Premiers, and the like.

>shit nigga, are you the french user with gigabytes of HD wtc photos?

yep :3
have a very rare sept 10th late night (((art student))) set of pic from the 89th floor.

i leave now, its getting late. good night, and keep posting, i will read through everything once i woke up

last time in one of these threads I think one of your friends showed up. do I get a free van ride if these pics are on my pc?

but user... it's 7am!

exactly. i planned on leaving in 5 minutes when shortly before the last thread got archived, then i didnt want to leave right after starting a new thread, then i found one interesting video after another and shit here was interesting, so here i am, going to sleep now

one of my friend ? what do you mean by this ?

and no, you wont get v& if you dl this one, but with pic related i'm way more doubtfull :3

bumpin

2 spookies started talking shop, i dunno. coulda been larpers I guess...thought one of them was you. I only know one frenchanon with super rare wtc photos. where the hell did you get that last pic related?

oops wrong pic sorry, the one i wanted to post is 4MB+, so i can't post it, and it's probably better for you and me.

thump

No, its not better for anyone. Post it.

Retards wearing magic parchments in little leather boxes on their heads? Nice.

well, i guess its better for the jews and the others that you don't post it right?

benefit the people who did this by not finding a way to post it i guess right

they must be larper then, i never saw my pics posted anywhere else around here before, and i started to post them around 1 year ago. all the ones you are posting are from my folders for example. And i don't have any friend here.

Let's see it french user.

Why don't you upload all the files to Mega or imgur album

as i said the one i wanted to post is +4MB, but i can continue to give you fresh OC, i know you burgerbros are fond of theses delicacies, here is some very rare laser pointing at the moment of the demolition

lol, no he definitely wasn't a friend, i was being sarcastic. must have been two other guys. talking wtc shit like they were there, it was pretty freaky.

Bien vu ma gueule. That's why we have image hosts, buddy.

Fake and gay

Demolay user AMA

So 9-11 deniers thot fags and muh number 33 about sums up you bunch of slack jaw fags