***BLACK LEGISLATOR ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE CIVIL WAR MONUMENTS***

GET IN HERE

youtu.be/yaST9-W36TY

A black legislator is attempting to remove Civil War monuments. What can we do about this, pol? I live in the south and care deeply for all who fought in the Civil War. I think this is ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/54DltnHjwHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jywe0vAFnKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uHDfC-z9YaE
youtube.com/watch?v=YI16zDNFLec
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
cbsnews.com/news/vigil-vs-removal-of-statue-of-confederate-president-jefferson-davis-in-new-orleans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use your right to open carry and defend against tyranny that you killed the empire for.

He's already doing it. They're tearing down statues with construction crews at night, guarded by police and snipers.

NC might be next. We have a shit ton of these at the capitol

well, did you hear about how we're making this multi color flag back for us?

It's a start

Any sources on this?

>Rebel against king who just saved them from the French and Indians, kill loyalists

>Import so many niggers

>Spread nigger worshipping culture all over the world, force people to import them too

>Decide you don't even want to control your own country anymore and give them total control of major cities

The USA is the worst timeline.

>leaf

youtu.be/54DltnHjwHQ

People who rep the Confederate flag are nothing but TRAITORS.

The north won, the south lost. The flag shouldn't exist anymore. Get over it.

>this

You dumb fucking dixie-niggers should know better.

maybe if we meme really hard we'll reach the timeline where the south won the war.

Tearing down statues to the war dead is a bridge too far. I don't like them tearing down Jeff Davis and Robert E Lee, but if they go after the monuments to the common man fighting we need to rise up

YEEEEEEEEEEEE

eat shit and die you fucking homos, you know nothing of true american culture

It is sickening that some Americans do not show love for Confederates

Yeah no, it's called not starting the "war of northern aggression", not to mention the copious amount of niggers that would've swelled up in the Liberated Confederacy.

As a Northerner, why do Southerners like flying the Confederate flag so much? They got molested in the war. Georgians memed military tradition but desserted from the Virginia theater as soon as they heard Sherman was near their homes.

This. Fuck history, you guys are traitors to the country we filled with foreigners.

They're already being torn down.

I don't have any love for them. But I do respect them as my countrymen and think it stupid that we cannot put aside our self righteousness to let stand a few monuments to men braver and more honest than 99% of the morons whining about this.

You aren't real americans

Stupid niggers don't realize they're allowing New Orleans to remove the permanent reminders of their part in the war lol.

bump
Louisiana anons where you at?

The south with become a English speaking Brazil something isn't done soon. It's very depressing.

>you know nothing of true american culture

The army that won are the true americans. The rebel traitors (confederates) lost.

You rep the Confederate flag, you're a traitor. PERIOD. And you dont get to say you're a "true" american. You fags are worse than bisexuals. Pick one flag and only one.

All I see in this pic are traitors.

Fuck traitors. Why do they need to be looked up to? They rebelled and lost.

Damn right, fuck Amerikwa

youtube.com/watch?v=jywe0vAFnKQ

it's a genetic thing for the scot irish to fight and lose especially if the odds are stacked against them
this
youtube.com/watch?v=uHDfC-z9YaE
kys yankee

Pick a winning team next time

Clearly you know jack shit about the Civil War

BLM fags defaced a confederate mass grave nearby dedicated to a shit ton of confederate soldiers that died horrible deaths being locked in a overcrowded prison with smallpox.

All this shit sickens me. I wish I could find the fuckers that do shit like this. There is a lot of stuff I will allow but destroying history is where I draw the line. Anyone who destroys history should be rot in prison or hang.

I wish you fags in the south had any balls left to do lynchings again

>kys yankee

You lost. Get over it already, its been more than 100 years.

fight it, the line has to be drawn somewhere. you can't let them erase your history. if liberals get to erase history they don't like, it's fucking over.

>South

I live in Illinois. They sent Confederate prisoners north and basically tortured them. The monument was for all those who died in such a shitty way.

>the confederacy
Fuck you guys, you lost the war. And whats worse, you guys have the highest concentration of negroes in the nation outside of chicago and detroit.
You faggots dont deserve those monuments so long as the negroe lurks your streets

Now that's next level sweetieposting.

THE CONFEDERACY IS AN INTREGAL PART OF AMERICAN HISTORY.

Thinking about moving to Cajun country from texas

Meme ball this for ease of use.
Also, a fucking leaf.

You didn't destroy their culture quick enough, get over it, you've had more than 100 years, now both the south and quebec want the right to self determination that every other Kulturnation possess.

The majority were English men dumbie

>You lost
To whom? Northern soldiers that have nothing to do with the immigrant rabble you in all likelihood descend from?

>Meme ball this for ease of use.

Why? We wouldbe 90% white despite all of the South's mistakes. It was the North that brought us to this point. Without a single slave, we would still be, thanks to the north, about 30% nonwhite.

Muricans are the real threat not jews! Burgers are all coal burners!

>It was the North that brought us to this point
Yet somehow, whenever a hear a nigger speaking mumblemouth, its with a southern accent "y'all".

Top kek fucking huenigger gtfo.

Try to read my post next time. We'd be 90% white without the recent hordes of immigrants.

>hordes of immigrants.
The topic here is the confederacy and niggers.
The confederacy got a war and lost.
The former lands of the confederacy are now infested with africans.
The africans from the south make their way to other states and bring the southern accent.

Defacing graves of dead soldiers who were likely forced to fight and die in horrible ways is much different than trying to ban a flag.

I wouldn't even want to see the graves of WW2 commie soldiers defaced. Many of these people had no other choice but to fight.

Niggers defaced some mass grave of Confederate soldiers sent up north to die in a prison with terrible conditions where they rolled out large carts full of bodies to dump daily.
It's this type of shit that pisses me off.

>The topic here is the confederacy and niggers.
Exactly. That's why I have to point out to simpletons like you that they're not responsible for the real problems. You whine and cry and point your fingers at them while importing legions of third world illiterates.Do you have any idea how easy it would have been to deal with our problems?

Man look at all the energy and passion in the crowd here.

youtube.com/watch?v=YI16zDNFLec

reenactments look lit. Does anyone here go to them?

>who were likely forced to fight
Leave it up to some spineless millennial tosser to believe nobody would have fight and died for something they believed in. You lot counter signalling against dixie need to hang yourselves or move to africa.

>you can't let them erase your history

Yeah. Cant let them forget how hard the confederates lost.

Rise up Southern Man!

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

>Denying someone their history
Go down to dixie and prove you have the balls to espouse that bullshit.

Wait are there actual retards who want the statues down? Count me in on whatever. save our heritage

fuming over new orleans atm
if these fucks dont like the south they need to fuck off

They won't fuck off they want to turn the South into South Africa. You lads shouldn't be giving a single inch.

Well you lost the demographic battle. Deal with it.

and this should suprise us?

>He said the monuments will be put in storage until an appropriate place to display them is determined.

They aren't being destroyed. I still don't agree with it, but that means if you make enough noise they'll be put back up.
cbsnews.com/news/vigil-vs-removal-of-statue-of-confederate-president-jefferson-davis-in-new-orleans/

>“The removal of these statues sends a clear and unequivocal message to the people of New Orleans and the nation: New Orleans celebrates our diversity, inclusion and tolerance,” said Mayor Mitch Landrieu.
>our tolerance, inclusion and tolerance

The fucking needs to be nuclear'd and fuck the black councils for letting it passed

They have succeeded pretty much everywhere. Fucking cuck whites.

>An inscription added in 1932 said the Yankees withdrew federal troops and “recognized white supremacy in the South” after the uprising. In 1993, those words were covered by a granite slab with a new inscription, saying the obelisk honors “Americans on both sides” who died and that the conflict “should teach us lessons for the future.”
It's been tampered with before.

it's not the whites, it's the niggers. Don't make the niggers angry.

Kill every last dirty fucking nigger now

If you really care, go stake out the other 3 monuments.

fags both of you

Robert E Lee famously only fought for the confederacy even though he privately opposed the Confederacy because he wanted to be with his native land of Virginia .

This can also be said for many others. When your homeland is attacked what do you do?
Go join the other side and help destroy your home?

Why do you think even niggers joined on the side of the South? People saw it as there home and even if they opposed what the Confederacy was doing they had to choose between fighting their own family or defending them.

Of course people would fight and die for the Confederacy but for most I imagine it was for their families. I imagine the same would happen in our upcoming WW3.

This is what niggers do whenever and wherever they are given power, especially in formerly white nations or sectors..

They immediately begin stripping away the symbols of white accomplishment and presence, soon followed by crass and open corruption.

Then they begin the process of removing white people.

And in the end, they blame white people for the wasteland they find themselves trapped in.

I know some Black anons who love to support the Confederacy are really pretty pissed off and lurk here at Sup Forums sometimes.

I really want to hear your take on this

Y'all know New Orleans is putting those monuments in a museum, right?

>I really want to hear your take on this

You sir, are a liar and a scoundrel.

Sup Forums is a confederate board queer, chill or be chilled.

If I was you I wouldn't be calling us fags. The north were the ones to sacrifice millions of whites to free the enslaved bix noodz.

And no, honest Abe wasn't doing it all to send them to africa. And even if he was, what sort of complete moron would kill a white to deport a black.

Case closed. Dust settled. Abe was a cuck, the north fought in the name of cuckholdery and the SOUTH ARE DEMONIZED FOR STANDING UP FOR TRUE AMERICAN RACIAL HIEARCHY. period.

nah, NC is safe for now. The State congress if full Right wing and even stopped UNC from trying to take down Silent Sam.

>allowing a jew controlled government dictate your nationality

god you cuckservatives are the biggest bootlickers

Attempting to take down Robert E fucking badass Lee. Jesus Christ monkeys in suit now wanna dictate what whites should do.

If y'all become our 51st state would you be considered a southern state?

>choosing a separate nation over America
>accuses others of not being Americans

>fighting for a name and not for values

Washington, Jefferson, and Madison would've been confederates

Live right next to New Orleans, really want out of this god forsaken shit hole of an area.

Why should he have to give a fugg about his wife's boyfriend's bastard nigglet?

ITT Burgers who think the Virginia Battle Flag is the Confederate flag

>her son

I really dont get it, why do they want to try to control us like this? Why do they want to try to erase culture and history?
it fucking pisses me off

Happiness is a North bound Yankee

They are getting removed.
There is nothing that can be done legally since the courts just settled it (which is why they are getting removed).
Facebook 'friends' are cheering this shit.
Shit is not looking good, especially in places where blacks are a majority.

Canada puts a border tax of 15% on all American dairy products coming into the country. United States does not tax Canadian dairy products. Trump says this may be unfair. Canadian politicians call Trump a Nazi for asking about dairy free trade.

its sad how many people are just okay or even happy about this

How often do you guys ejaculate into the bags before sending them south?

Public education is to thank for that. Also, it is the safe political stance. Absolutely no risk in supporting it, but they get to feel brave because they are standing up against racism or something.

It is a great way to find out who is a fool though; silver lining.

Yanks are so predictable. Any mention of the Confederacy in anything less than harsh, condemning tones is celebrating treason (I guess you hate the Revolutionaries for breaking away from England) and - did you know - the Confederates lost? A war decides principle and truth as well as the results of a schoolyard brawl define goodness.

By the way, did I mention that the Confederates lost? The Confederates lost.

They just fuck the cows

Obviously knew they were on the right side of history, by posting rooftop snipers while destroying monuments

Careful, user! You might rouse their wrath till they post a picture of Sherman!

Or is it a filthy, bearded rat? I can never tell.

>Slavery should be part of the history, but war that ended it shouldn't.

jesus christ, this shit makes me sick.

They leave union monuments alone. Any mention of the confederacy in anything but a deplorable light is seen as racist and bigoted.

How will we ever recover?