youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sometimes I get to thinking that maybe islam is the answer after all

Kill 93% of the population

society must return to Christ

fight fire with fire i guess

islam or take a hitler gass'em approach

Have any of you guys ever fucked a feminine dude before? Not a true, not a twink, but a truly feminine dude?

I have. It's the fucking best.

>inb4 achmed or britanistan

I'm ex muslim from a muslim family and my siblings are actually very un-degenerate. However this comes with a side effect of trusting any authority mindlessly and never questioning the 'word of god' even if it doesn't come from god's mouth.

It's a flawed solution, someone needs to come up with something better.

So what's the plan?

youtube.com/watch?v=HczQ7aVQtX4

I'd fuck it

You know all these non binary kids are so thirsty for cock.

In 10 years being 'normal' will be exotic and they will be all over you

as long as zhe is not fat that is...

WWIII

seriously tho, massive casualties on a global front will shift everyone into minding their own business for a few decades until the degeneracy returns

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

TRUE!!!!!, best blow job ever.....not even a drop left ,swallowed all!!!

First step is to form an American Freecorps

femboys are the future

the hormones give them the smooth skin of a girl but they don't actually think they're women

you guys need to stop being so uptight about this stuff

free speech
you just have to make it uncool to be gay again

>Sup Forums finally realizing islam was the final red pill all along

Destroy the concept of individualism. Reinforce the patriarchal family unit. The failings of our society result from poor social cohesion among families. Why do you think so many fatherless blacks are in prison?

relax, that's just a sort of ""subculture"". things like this existing forever. it's result of boredom and identity crisis

/thread

nice try Muhammed Internet Defense Force

>have we reached peak Degeneracy

If only user, if only. It's a loooooong way down.

>Destroy the concept of individualism.
commie shit
gulag yourself

Wwiii is what (((they))) want. They'll institute their global judiciary and executive programs under the guise of "world peace".

Poe's law

>femininity =/= vanity, fragility and degeneracy

femboys will and have existed forever
wearing makeup and dressing really gay is always going to be fun and feel good for some guys

plus they actually love sucking dick, unlike women

Mormonism is better

It's like Islam but without everything we hate Islam for (plus white people)

>peak
>long way down

>amass femboy harem
>redpill your little faggots
>give them gunz
>do some charles manson shit with twinks

If you wouldn't let him give you a blowie, you are officially a faggot

This is peak degeneracy for you? What a whiny little bitch you are. Fem boys have been around longer than your entire mongrel family have.

You can be an indivual within the confines of a societies set morals. When the founding fathers wrote our constitution, they wrote it in the idea that the individual would pursue happiness while having good morals. The sense of indidualism today revolves around self satiation and ensuring your dopamine receptors continuously fire.

Thanks, now I know what hashtag to look through before I go to bed :^]
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

>Trump gets elected
>They're lashing out even harder now
>Even that fucking Bill Nye show

The Jews don't have long now.

They did, its call Christianity.

t. muhammed

We will not be slaves to saudi arabia like the rest of the muslim world

Seems degenerate, only way to find out is to post more pics of these so called femboys so I can be sure...

It's so easy to become a faction with bio and chemical weapons that the only winners of WWIII will be the anarchists.

This literally was CANCER. KILL IT KILL IT ALL WITH FIRE

>peaks can be inverted
>what is algebra 0.1

>No bourbon
>No coffee
>No tea
What in the actual fuck am I supposed to drink then?

Nothing is new under the sun. September 23. WWIII any minute

Thinking about converting to Islam to "stop" degeneracy is like thinking about taking Cyanide to stop a headache.

Name a single wrong thing about this

Sup Forums claims to support science and logic, science has reveleaed that men and women do share some characteristics, so in a way we do haves some feminine traits

Nothing wrong about it, prove me wrong.

so powerful and strong

You make LGBT so mainstream, it starts becoming lame. Conservatism then becomes the new trend.

Individualism is at the root of the evils that haunt our society.

The family is the historically smallest unit of society, which has been replaced in the modern world by the individual. This has allowed values to shift away from the family, who require social duties to be fulfilled in order to function. The eldest teach and counsel the young, the young support the household, and the children are there to carry the family forward. This translates up to the state, whose ultimate goal must be to act in the interest of their 'family', the families that make up their population. Any action the state takes must then therefore work to help these families prosper and propagate.

Individualism, however, basically says that you should do whatever you want and nobody should tell you what to do. This leads only to degeneracy. This is because the social norms that are required by the family are no longer in place, such as in the modern West. One generation was no longer beholden to its elders, and they failed to learn from them. And they failed to teach the next generation. This has also allowed the left to step in and put absolutely retarded shit into our minds.

>implying that shitskin is human

>Femsbois are the future

How can white bois even compete?

Jews keep their religion even when their atheists. I think there might be something to that.

white boys make the best femboys user
I guess second only to asian but its close

But most people don't even get lice or typhus anymore.

I think things have beyond that now. We may need to break out the VX.

Same Magian mind sickness.

But that never happened or worked. :^)

You're right and wrong.

Individualism is not the root of all evil in society. It's a great thing for society. The problem comes when people don't realize/they're deceived into thinking that it's not essential to start a family and make that transition to that their new unit is the family rather than themselves. i.e. the father and mother's new unit is the family, while the son and daughter discovers themselves as a individuals and makes the same transition mother and father did to the family.

This is where the disconnect in society has occurred.

[spoiler]Heterosexual Sex in the Missionary Position[/spoiler]

Monarchy/constitutional/ theocracy my boys, hate to say it but it's worked in Saudi Arabia/Ottoman empire and the Byzantine empire. It creates a form of cohesion virtually unbreakable.

I personally see religion as a valuable tool for the state and people because it brings a form of morality that's expected at community level with little need for government intervention and with the church in government it becomes a form of court/legal rebuke to monarchy. It could work as a republic as well I believe but the only examples of well functioning theocracy have been monarchs.

Most fascist movements even if led by avid fedora tippers saw the purpose of state religions.

The 'disconnect' you talk about is brought on by individualism. It allows you to piss on the hard work of your ancestors by not reproducing and passing on tradition, now easier than ever thanks to (((progressivism))), like we see in the OP.

Repulsive behavior and degeneracy cannot flourish while the pressures of the family are exerted. Shame from your parents, no sex from your wife, and disappointment from your children.

>being this mad at femboys
are you just scared that you find them cute or something

All Abrahamic desert cults.

Again, I understand where you're coming from, but the disconnect is we've forgotten about the progression.

It's important for the young person to understand the importance of individualism and learn to manage themselves and their body and mind. Then they move on to the family and raise and manage a family and teach what they've learned to the young person about the importance of individualism while learning from the elders how about managing family and society, and then as an elder/old person, passed the ability to have children of their own, they govern the society and teach/emphasize the importance of family and this whole process to the younger people.

There is a functional disconnect right now. Individualism is not the problem. This lost connection between these 3 phases is the problem and what needs to be repaired.

I'll add to it to help you understand that you're not wrong and further extend an olive branch to your argument. Individualism was taken too far to include everyone at all stages of their life. That needs to be reigned in, yes, but individualism for the young person is a good thing. They just need to make and learn the transition is also important.

>We have reached peak degeneracy

Oh I wish that were true...

I think we're really in agreement except for the language here. You have to of course experience the world, and learn from its harsh truths. You can also gain enrichment from the world. However, these experiences are not hindered, but enhanced from familial context and guidance.

Individualism is not necessary to undertake individual endeavors. However, lacking guidance and focusing on only yourself can lead to making preventable mistakes of all kinds.

I volunteer to fuck the gay out of this fagboy for the common good