ITT: Things Leafs will never get to experience despite thinking they live in America Jr

The list is endless

Chick A Fil
Wattaburge
Sonics
White Castle
Real McDonalds
Clothing brands you've never heard of but are super popular there.
Tons of super market food like pizza burgers and crazy stuff like that.

American high school. It's 100% then Canadian high school.

American sporting events

Basically everything you see on American TV, you'll never experience in Canada.

getting shot

Even the poorest Canadians have two weeks paid vacation by law. Who hasn't been to the USA?

What a shame man, we miss out on food and some clothing...

Me. I haven't. I was told my whole life how horrible it is there by Canadians.

i know that feel user,ill never shoot a hog with an assault rifle or have a wendys burger,feels bad man

I doubt most Americans have experienced that themselves.
Duuuuuuur

It literally is. I'm fucking tired of Tim Hortons, Subway, McDonalds and the other 3-4 shit tier franchises that operate in Canada.
Maybe you're a fat retard and can only order food from 1 place, so you don't care. I do.
It's called Freedom of Choice. A Free Market too.

in
and
out
burger

stupid leaf

>half of the list is just shitty fast food restaurants

sounds like you're not missing out on much

It sure does my dude............Wish I could shoot some guns. Guns are cool as fuck.

>Real McDonalds
You're not missing out on anything.
>pizza burgers
Pretty sure that's German. I've never seen those.
>Clothing brands you've never heard of
You would've gotten a few of those if Target didn't royally fuck up its Canada expansion.

Shooting guns for fun

I don't live in America bro. Never been I have no idea how much shit exists there. Canada is communist. Only government approved franchises are allowed to operate in this country.

Says guy with USA Flag who has all those options.

Smoking legal weed for fun

>some shitty burger chain
>niggers
>pizza burgers

yeah how will we manage with all this healthcare and stability and education, it's all we have

Hey there Muhammad

I suppose everyone wants what they can't have, but I personally wouldn't miss any of them if they disappeared tomorrow. When I visited Canada they had a Thai Express there, and ever since then I've wanted to eat there again so I guess I could understand.

>Chick A Fil

Being fat.

>Wattaburge

Being fat.

>Sonics

I assume this means being fat.

>White Castle

Being fat.

>Real McDonalds

Being fat.

>Clothing brands you've never heard of but are super popular there.

Being stupid enough to wear expensive branded clothing, plus being vain despite being fat.

>Tons of super market food like pizza burgers and crazy stuff like that.

Being fat.

>American high school. It's 100% then Canadian high school.

Being shot.

>American sporting events

No one cares.

What the fuck I love Canada now.

Shoot an invasive hog on our land with night vision from helicopter, then eat it. Then go to Whataburger. And get a chicken fried steak from a little country restaurant. Or Texmex. Or diving my dads F350 to the ranch.

Yea, Target was stupid to build so many stores in a frozen shit hole with not alot of people. Also with such high import fees and taxes. They couldn't turn a profit.
Really bad planning for sure.

Seems to me you just listed off why Americans morbid obesity rate is higher than Canada's.

>President Trump making your country great again

Only thing I'm jealous of really

Proxy faggot.
>I visited Canada and liked 1 restaurant. Nothing like that exists in America. Nope. No Thai food in USA. Only in Canada.

Really??

We have that in Alberta, not memeing. Other than Whataburger I've done all of that

College Football. Enjoy your sissy Grey Cup, you brown faggots

>dies of old age waiting for knee replacement

Their supply chain killed them. I went a few times, so many empty shelves. They could have pulled it off - they had the hype and real estate. If you google around there are some biz stories of how much they messed up the software and supply management. It's one of the biggest corporate mess ups ever. They switched software half way through and had garbage tier data management and logistics.

It's called having a real choice. Not the illusion of one.
Get it??

Huh. I only have passed through there once. I think I'd get along great there then!

Proxy Faggot.
You leafs are some sad fucks. Or paid.

>consumerist shit
Who cares

American sporting events have NOTHING on an Oilers home game.

>t: poor fag who can't afford shit anyways AKA A Fucking Leaf

Harsh words from a butt blasted leaf. Can't handle a burger having Canadian family?

I live out in the middle of nowhere. I'd have to travel hours for that shit just like you. Besides, it's not the same. You can get burgers from anywhere and you want that disgusting White Castle shit? Well, there you go, now you know why I liked that one fast food restaurant. I guess we both learned something today.

is this a prototype for a new way for Sup Forums to make money?
inthread advertisement?
I don't like it.
this better not end up being a leaf only thread

If you're so rich, why don't you move to america?

Stadium of 60,000 vs Canada's shittier version that is literally 1/5th the size.
Ya, no. I've been to CFL games, they look nothing like an NFL game.
Tail gating. That doesn't go down here.
BBQ, that's American. Like fuck kids, you don't even know BBQ. They got all different taste profiles from different regions. Canada has no fucking BBQ.

Proxy faggot/s

The leafs are getting nuked

>leaf

I've seen commonwealth stadium packed with 60,000 people.

>Real McDonalds
>For him it's not the junior mcchicken
lmfao get dunked on bitch
"""""real""""" mcdonalds

$5 meal is "rich" for this poorfag leaf

All kidding aside, my aunt lives in Canada and when i was talking to her last August, she was all excited to get a knee replacement after like 4 years. Seriously, she was so happy. Bragged that I could get one tomorrow if I wanted and wouldn't cost me much. She hates me now

I was just trying to have a real conversation and see things from your perspective, but I guess that was just too much faith to put in a leaf. Day of the rake when?

Fun fact:

Clothing is outrageously marked up (sometimes 400 to 500%) in the US.

When a major company decided to lower it's prices and not have "sales" people hated it, the company almost went bankrupt and the man who suggested it was fired.

Yes, we are that stupid. We want to feel like we got a bargain for some reason.

You're just projecting with your shit arguments, m8. You still haven't stated why any of that matters.

Is it just me or has been 1 or two really autistic leafs been making alot of shitty threads lately? Maybe its just poverty king leaf

Ya wow, that ONE time, I missed it. Happens every fucking weekend across USA. College Football Stadiums put leaf CLF stadiums to shame.

What are you even saying chantard??
Leaf chantards are the worst.
Sup Forums has honestly made a new form of mental retardation.

burgerleaf

Don't worry kid. The real world is too much for you.

Oh look, povertyking wagecuck pedal bike Sup Forums cyber stalker with severe autism is stalking me, like he's cool and not a creepy loser faggot
LEL
Holy fuck I wish I had a life. Thanks to Canada and the internet, I have to interact with complete shit stain wastes of life, like (you). If the internet didn't exist, you'd be some fat, pale fuck, with no interaction and would not be seen or heard by anyone, ever. Except maybe your fat ass trailer park mom, in the next room.
LEL

Hahah holy fuck it is you jesus christ your so fucking autistic.

Remember the vatican is watching

HA ha ha ! This guy is a fucking Sup Forums cyber stalker and thinks he's "cool"
Holy fuck, the AUTISM on this faggot. WOW.
Are you that autistic?? Really??
HA HA HA
Holy fuck, this cyber stalker is a serious mental case faggot.

Hows not being able to drive working out for you friendo :^)

How's your pedal bike friend-0?? :^)
How's pedaling to work on a saturday, like a part time low life?? :^)
Can't afford a bus or something?? You have a job faggot. Maybe stop stuffing your face with McDonalds on break?? Hmmmmm?? Save some money

>rides a bike
>works 15 hour shifts on saturdays like a total cuck slave loser
>can't afford bus pass
>cyber stalks people on a korean animu forum for "fun"
WEW LAD, you're a sad fuck :^)

Thats the other guy im the guy in nelson dumbass

Chick Fil A is dope. Always grab some whenever I go to the States.

Spicy Chicken combo with a large sized waffle fries is my ting.

so basically americans are fat fucks who eat cancer food and buy expensive clothing to cope with low self esteem, and go to beetle shit tier highschool to get bullied and shot by kids who with mental disorders, and then watch boring ass fake tv and rigged sports?

shieeeeeeeeeeeettt where do i sign up

Growing up in America was fucking amazing
My daily back then:
>be 17
>wake up
>only have class 2-3 days out of the week
>if I have class I listen to Pastor T.L Barrett through the crispy morning drive up
>smoke a blackn'mild with my classies
>tote home, maybe cook a big brunch
>usually flame grilled burgers, cornbeef hash and some OJ, ot just shrimp salad
>eat till I'm stuffed then read some chapters of my book
>probably work the evening through
>come home to my phenomenal family and smoke some weed after dinner, toking with my folks
>buy/trade weed with coworkers
>fucking loved my job
>beautiful sunsets

Pic related, best suburbs, whites accept me as one of their own cuz they don't know any better (surprisingly leftist community)

We have chick-fil-a here in Calgary, last I checked we're still in Canada.

Next,

>Thats the other guy im the guy in nelson dumbass
LEL
>1 POST by this ID
I'm not even talking to (you). What the fuck are you on about, chantard?

So basically, you're a fat fuck leaf, who does everything American, except have less choice and freedom and you literally spend your life inside staring at America via your TV/Computer.

Nice selfie you fucking retard.

Wow, cause Calgary is ALL of Canada, am I right, leaftard??
Next

Yes you are you autistic fuck

Not possible. You only have 2 Posts with that ID.
Unless your a proxy faggot shill switching IDs, you're insane.

Because i went to the store away from my wifi and when i switch to data it changes the id

Ya sure, can't afford a computer or something poor fag??
Phoneposting from your home?? LEL WTF??
Or maybe you're a retard.

Pretty sure there's a Chick-fil-A at the Calgary Airport

No im playing mount & blade on my pc so phoneposting doesn't interrupt my game.

>Real McDonalds
trust me your mcdonalds suck. sure your mchickens are $1 compared to our $6 ones, but your chicken is plastic and the beef tastes like garbage. our food standards taste way the fuck better than any american mcdicks ive been to

>white castle
this is the only thing you have going and it wont last forever, burgers

Yep, ONE whole Chick-a-Fil, in the Calgary Airport departure area.
Have you been to an airport?? You can't go in certain areas, like the departure lounge, unless departing some where.
(You) can't go get a chicken waffle combo if you want one.

you've been living with autism for how long?

See

Playing what?
Gamers are faggots.
Jeeezus, you're probably some pathetic as fuck neckbeard low life friendless manchild, if you cyber stalk people on Sup Forums for fun.
Have you considered suicide??

Maybe after reading your posts i might consider suicide. Have you though i mean your soom poorfag in Ontario on welfare who cant drive such a sad life

>real mcdonalds

Fuck off, Canadian mcdonalds is way better than american

my flag is canadian..................No American would pay money to appear canadian to insult canada.
I know canadians do it, to insult America, so by your retard "logic" you think "hurr durr Americans must do it too"

Canadian food tastes like nothing.
All the fast food tastes like styrofoam here.

>Basically everything you see on American TV, you'll never experience in Canada.

Am I the only one grateful for this?

Kek, OP is proud of pizza burgers, that pretty much represents the pinnacle of 'murican culture

Pardon? I don't speak retard, you fat gamer friendless manchild Sup Forums cyber stalker.

No idea why you're on my dick so much. You got a crush on me or something faggot??

KEK
This poster is proud to live in a shit tier knock off version of USA, with less choices, less freedom and literally does nothing but sit inside his whole life, watching America from his living room while eating the government allowed American franchises
KEK

Sort yourself out bucko

mfw when the thread is dominated by a mega autist raging gorrila turd with tourettes syndrome

robbed at gun point for turning into the wrong neighbourhood
going into debt over a flu or hangnail
seeing my pet killed for accidentally getting off leash into another's yard
juggalos

Sort a bus pass out bucko.
Can't afford a car?? Povertyking on the pedal express to his 15 hour shifts.
WEW LAD
Where does all your money go? Not to insurance or gas, with your pedal bike....

You got a real bad sense of self and really shit genetics if you encounter those problems in real life.
Dog owners are mostly mental retards who shouldn't own a dog.
Juggalos in Canada too.

Thats the other guy like i said earlier you autistic fuck can you not pay attention for more than 30 seconds or something

I can read post IDs, you autistic fuck. LEL
The AUTISM is strong in this one.

Or maybe is schizophrenia. You def seem shcizo.

Fat fuck gamer manchild Sup Forums cyber stalker schizophrenic.
Sounds like a Canadian for sure.

LEL

What do ids have to do with anything

See

jesus what made this thread's op so mad

The op is most likely schizophrenic follow 2-3 of his future threads that he's definitely going to make and watch him sperg out at everything
Its pretty fun to watch

>robbed at gun point for turning into the wrong neighbourhood
this happens a fair amount in Canada if you live in a place with a lot of abbos or immigrants, and you can't legally carry a gun in Canada
>going into debt over a flu or hangnail
nobody does this anywhere. healthcare in US is generally better and wait times are lower.
>seeing my pet killed for accidentally getting off leash into another's yard
this happens in canada. if I see a cat anywhere near my chickens I'll shoot it. if your dog keeps causing problems it will probably disappear too.
>juggalos
that spawned in detroit. detroit and windsor are basically the same pus infected shithole. I've seen juggalos in canada with the face paint and everything

USA is nice, don't get worked up

Canadian McDonalds has far better quality then shitty USA meat. Their shit is cheap because its literal garbage.
However I am sad that we have no Chik Fil A here because it would actually do pretty well since smart kids would sign up to work there since theyre closed on sundays.
>Even the poorest Canadians have two weeks paid vacation by law
No we don't.

This

This. I honestly wish all of you could genuinely enjoy the bliss that is variety of stimulus you can enjoy in America, especially someplace like here in Los Angeles. I feel bad when I watch shows like Letterkenny or Trailerpark Boys ;_;

Fpbp

>things americans will never experience
>oral sex with a dog.

American McDonald's is disgusting. Chick Fil A and Sonic are pretty good though. Weather's better too.