DEFEND THIS Sup Forums DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW YOUR NEW SUPREME COURT NAZI LET THIS HAPPEN

DEFEND THIS Sup Forums DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW YOUR NEW SUPREME COURT NAZI LET THIS HAPPEN

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/24/arkansas-executions-jack-jones-marcel-williams
cbsnews.com/news/arkansas-double-execution-jack-jones-marcel-williams/
archive.is/Hbkur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_atonement
twitter.com/julieturkewitz/status/856685641471545345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont care

bring back the firing range

We need public gallows or some sort of murder wheel where the victim's family gets to spin for a punishment

Gas all murderers and rapists

hopefully this deters others from committing these kind of heinous acts against women

Fuck your firing ranges, go with

poor guy had to get pinched twice he should sue for 6 gorillion dollars

Yeah just like it always works at stopping psychos.

So many virtuous faggots replying to that tweat about how a botched IV is inhumane treatment of a murdering rapist. I fucking hate this piece of shit generation.

I was disappointed as a kid when I found out the executions weren't broadcasted on TV.

Dam straight, just take them out back of the courthouse and shoot them. These overly complicated executions are ridiculous.

You killed this man........you fucking murderers..................

if he's a psycho we're doing the moral thing by putting him down, he has no chance at redemption and will kill again

Sometimes nurses at the hospital fail to put the IV in properly at first. These liberals are so dumb. You shouldn't get some perfect execution when you're a murderer. You should be left in a sealed room and given only water until you starve to death. Then they should bury you will a pork bone dildo up your ass.

Who?

If we killed every inmate tomorrow, we'd enjoy at least a decade of unrivaled public safety

Arkansas keeping it real. You cucked euros need to do some of this with the raping savages you are paying to live in your countries.

Why do we need to inject shit? Why can't we just gas them?

I bet all liberal anti-death penalty faggots have no moral objection to strategic bombing.

>briefly touch girl's hand by accident
>OMG HE'S RAPING ME

Yeah because our justice system is always fair when it comes to women and rape accusations, right?

My state still has it

Preemptively abort all nigger babies and crime will be the lowest America has ever seen.

and expensive

Some 'murders' are justified, though.
It pisses me off so much. Once you have incontrovertible proof of a crime, there shouldn't be any question of 'sanity'--of course the guy is fucked up, so just kill him and get it over with. It shouldn't take 30 fucking years to kill one of these dregs.

>IV in the neck
Even if it didnt fail, for what purpose?

he killed her too

sorry that doesn't match your narrative

I'm always pleased with the 'incompetence' of midwestern executioners.

Remember when that Neogaf poster who was a nurse admitted to deliberately doing a poor job of taking blood when Trump supporters came in?

Whoa whoa whoa...
>implying rape is a bad thing

Why not? It's his neck and you have a sharp object, would you not stick him once or twice?

BTW these captchas are fucking terrible.

No but neogaf members shouldn't be allowed near blood in general

>defend abortions
>defend murderers too

Interesting.

Sorry i'm french i didn't really undrstand the story
Could some please briefly explain it to me

His body wasn't ready.

There are too many appeals as well. There need to be exceptions in some of these cases where there is no doubt whatsoever that they did it. Some of these people get caught red-handed in a triple homicide and they still get 30 years worth of appeals.

Shit-libs love murder, just not when it's state-funded/approved. Baby killing is their favorite.

Let's also postemptively abort all nigger adults.

I'll tell you what, televise executions and have some sort of audience interaction, y'know like a game show and you'll cover all prison expenses and then some.

Maybe he makes it a habit to strip and strangle any woman he brushes up against?

I hope he died screaming.

Are you retarded or something?

Two murderers were sentenced to death because of their crimes. Lethal injection drugs expire next month, so Arkansas is going to go ahead and execute them (AFAIK, I haven't paid too much attention to it tbqh). Liberals tried to get it stopped by the Supreme Court because it hurts their feelings to have criminals be punished. Supreme Court says go right ahead. Now they are upset that they are having a hard time finding a vein in the criminal.

Arkansas tried to execute a 400 pound nigger murderer via lethal injection, but they botched it because they couldn't get the IV into the fat nigger's neck. A federal judge stayed the execution.

They'll get him eventually. This nog's going to die.

If the suffering of the death row inmates are so important why can't we just guillotine these fucks

What's with the left and misplaced empathy. You have all the compassion in the world for a killer but non for the truly innocent.

Ils ont essayé à exécuter un condamné avec une injection létale dans le cou mais ils ont échoué

I think it's more entertaining that they have to go through the last meal ordeal several times before they get it. Imagine having to prep for the 'big one' several times, then get sent back to your cell for an indeterminate amount of time. Talk about a mind fuck.

Actually, no.

The Arkansas state courts convicted and sentenced him. The US Supreme Court merely rejected to stay.

In any case, I won't waste any time feeling bad for Jones:

"Jones was given the death penalty for the 1995 rape and killing of Mary Phillips. He strangled her with the cord to a coffee pot. In a letter earlier this month, Jones said he was ready to be killed by the state."

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/24/arkansas-executions-jack-jones-marcel-williams

Put all executions on PPV.
Give money to victims family.

I love my state, this has been the talk of the town recently. Exciting shit, i feel like im in a Harper Lee novel.

Holy shit just bring back the firing line so we can be done with this madness. These faggots rave about making it "as painless as possible" but continue to use their non-working chemical cocktails.

you killed him............................

he's dead.................................................

cbsnews.com/news/arkansas-double-execution-jack-jones-marcel-williams/
>archive.is/Hbkur

literally fucking nothing

Ty but i mean, dis the guy die from it ?
What is the deal

What all is on the murder wheel? I'm kind of a fan of death by gladiatorial combat.

This is why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_atonement

A murderous Buddhist.
>nothing of value was lost and no one will miss him

It stopped at least one from ever doing bad things ever again.

arkansas murdered this man....................wow...........................

All rapists and murderers should be executed.

>rape a women
>proceed to kill her
>attempt to murder her 11 year old daughter
>move to Florida
>rape another woman
>proceed to kill second woman
>hurr I am not a monster durr

>Tie noose around neck
>throw off a helicopter with a parachute
>Audience guesses the length of the rope

Fun for the whole family I tells ya.

wow he was a good guy after all

fuck arkansas

Create a board to come up with elaborate and whimsical executions based on the persons personality or crime
pupupu

man.....................you...............................homosex

H-He was plannin gonna college 'n shit!

Fuck 'em. Don't care.

you gonna get gassed

Why don't we just asphyxiate death row inmates? Like rigging up an Exit Bag type system?

>Costs almost nothing
>100% effective
>Don't need expensive drugs or a doctor to administer the drugs
>The condemned just sort of drifts off to sleep and never wakes up

The biggest detraction I've heard of this method is that apoxyia causes euphoria as the brain starts shutting down so the last thing the families see that watch the execution is the prisoner laughing, but I mean come on... it's supposed to be ending his life, not causing as much pain as possible. He's still gonna be dead. If it's good enough to put dogs down it'll work for death row.

Better question... How does someone on death row weigh 400lbs?!

twitter.com/julieturkewitz/status/856685641471545345

what the fuck is with these responses?

To bastardize Buddhism's concept, any injury inflicted onto anyone else is inflicted on yourself, since all are one.
He killed himself when he raped and murdered a woman, and then tried to murder her 11 year-old.

>MUH IV IN THE NECK IS EVIL AND TORTURE

Oh for fuck sakes do these retards not know what a CVC is? Nothing cruel about it, probably hurts less than an arterial blood gas test. Fucking retards.

we are monsters.......................

I'd rather if they were burnt a the stake

>we can't execute these people because the drug is defective oh no
Uhh then shoot them?

Must be all the mcdonalds last meals he's had.

What? Did the needle get stuck in the neck fat the guy has accumulated over the last decade of eating prison food that we've been paying for?

Why the fuck does it take you burgers 22 years to kill someone after they get a death sentence?

Why do they fuck about with the drugs and shit, the guy is dead either way, just do us all a favor and use a bullet.

For the record I am not for the death penalty, but I'd rather they kill the person quickly and mercifully instead of going through this nonsense with the drugs.

Let's see what Death has to say about your bitchy ass complaint.....

Should have been put down long ago. The amount of money and time that would be saved by executing those convicted of such things would be tremendous. Get rid of them. They had their chance and pissed it away, fuck em.

>oh no dat poor criminal
These people should hang with the rest of them.

WHO LOVES YOU,
AND WHO DO YOU LOVE!!

When did Tracey become such a fag? I stopped following him after the election.

The law and (((Lawyers))).

And he has succeeded. He left prison a better person than when he went in.

>executing a white man

Fuck the US.

unless something has changed in the past few years, it's completely legal for certain crimes. i know it's still legal for treason

Do you guys still have the death penalty? Our liberals are doing everything can to keep them from getting their sentences carried out. Google 'Mumia Abu Jamal' if you really want your blood to boil.

>Killing a completely innocent baby is absolutely OKAY

>Killing someone who committed a crime that was horrible enough to warrant death. NOT OKAY NONONO NOOOOOO

Use the worded captchas then

*sobs*

Appeals, the justice system in it's magnificent efficiency has decided the most constitutional thing to do is not make the death penalty illegal, but rather prolong the trials and appeals as long as possible so plenty of lawyers can make plenty of money arguing a pointless case to worthless judges.

This is why the guillotine is the best method. Works every time flawlessly