BART takeover robbery: 40 to 60 teens swarm train, hold up riders

sfchronicle.com/crime/article/BART-takeover-robbery-50-to-60-teens-swarm-11094745.php#photo-12515224

>BART
>Fruitvale Station
If only those officers had weapons. OH WAIT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BART_Police_shooting_of_Oscar_Grant

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/856345808358309888
youtube.com/watch?v=mEKK89BSzLI
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Human-waste-shuts-down-BART-escalators-3735981.php
youtube.com/watch?v=ItWpoUMbqJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for niggers

>>teens

gotta love the MSM

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""teens"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>teens

Every fucking time!

> ITT: Sup Forums mistakes Justice for criminal acts.

This act was necessary for the de-gentrification of the East Bay.

The bouny earned was only part of the reparations that are owed to the black community for the murder commited back at Fruitvale station.

Welcome to Sherwood Forest

try harder next time

>only the unreleased security camera footage available
>no one had captured them on camera or even at least taken a photo

Something is fishy here...

There were 50-60 dude that went aisle by row and stole everyones cell-phones.

It was extreamly well co-ordinated.

>live in CA
>get robbed by coordinate massive gangs of niggers on public transportation
kek

You sure they weren't just filming another Planet of the Apes movie?

goddamn BART is such a shithole I'm not surprised that this happened

t. ex Bay Area fag

If only there'd actually been officers there to begin with.

>"...the teenagers were able to retreat from the station and vanish into the surrounding East Oakland neighborhood before BART officers could respond"

>they're learning to hunt in packs

Happens in philadelphia all the time. going to lead to only more intense segregation and hand wringing from liberals who will never interact with them ever

60 "teens"

Why do you need 30 round magazines?

>It's just dey cultcha!
>muh poverty!
>they're just like us evil racist!

Meanwhile in Philadelphia they're taking over an interstate highway.
twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/856345808358309888

These same "youths" are also surround hot women running on local trails, and so far are only grabbing their asses, but with nignogs...err I mean youths, it's only a matter of time before they go further.

Someone post the link about the BART station having feces full escalators.

>If only those officers had weapons
they can't be trusted with weapons after shooting a prone, handcuffed dude in the back. this is on them

Nothing can escape the watchful eye of Colin Flaherty: youtube.com/watch?v=mEKK89BSzLI

White Girl Bleed Alot

You bigoted people. Don't you have any empathy for these poverty stricken youths? They are forced to commit crimes because of systemic oppression and racism.

>Heres is a number to donate to BAMN; 1_510_045_1488 (ask for Yvette or Shanta). We help the inner city community and help shelter runaways from their racist, bigoted families. Thank you for your contribution!

No they're trash.

Underrated

Hows that multiculturalism meme working out?

Too bad the people in CA can't conceal carry
This could have turned out much differently

>There were 50-60 dude that went aisle by row and stole everyones cell-phones.
>It was extreamly well co-ordinated.

No. If it was well-coordinated, they could have done it with 4. This was a zerg-rush.

If youre using BART to get into Berkeley this Thurs, be very careful. I think this is where the main shit is going to go down? Antifa doesn't want to fight fair, they're going to try to pick off weak and unprepared patriots away from the expected battleground but where they know they will be.

and if i was ccing on that train i could have gone through half of them before I ran out of bullets but as they're just """teens""" and therefore cowardly niggers they'd run at the sound of the first shot.

hey now, the story said "teens"

just because MSM calls the criminals teens, youths, or juveniles, doesnt mean you know what race they are

if we think we know it's because msm have stereotyped the word by running an anti black narrative.

If there was even one white teenager in that group. the headline would be "Racist white teenager leads group of innocent school children in mass robbery."

the east bay is

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Human-waste-shuts-down-BART-escalators-3735981.php

How much nuffin can dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin

kek

no photos for some reason ;)

there are photos of every other event though

>twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/856345808358309888

I want to run over these little fuckers so badly

PUT UP DAT PHONE NAH

Peninsula rules.

based

the peninsula is a nice area but tech people are homos. the east bay is a hole. especially the aging berkeley hippies.

Actually CC is legal in California. Permits are issued on a county-by-county basis. Some counties, like San Francisco, are de facto "will not issue", the legality of which is questionable. The NRA is still wrapped up in litigation about whether refusing to issue CC permits while also disallowing open carry violates the second amendment.
t. CAfag who CCs

Of course it's fucking commiefornia

>twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/856345808358309888

stretch a wire across the street

>California
Let that shithole fall into the ocean already.

This is why illegally concealed carry kek
Ill risk a misdemeanor and a fine over getting enriched

>misdemeanor
What state are you in? It's a felony in California.

I've passed through the Coliseum BART station dozens of times. Pretty scary to know that I could've got robbed by a pack of wild niggers. This is why people should get a CCW permit.

in LA there's cops at almost every metro station. i'll be fine

San Francisco County refuses to issue them

Well, lets hope we get some kick ass supreme court rulings to shit on No Fun states.

Hear, hear buddy

they captured them on numerous CCTV cameras on the train. They will not release the footage to the public because the teens are minors.

I am not kidding. that's from the article.

I don't help gutter scum

your comment is all over the place. yes, you will probably want to ride BART to the berkeley protest. BUT. they WILL shut down that station like they did last time as soon as violence starts, so get there early and have an escape plan. No, this incident is nowhere near there. yes, antifa could in theory pick you off, but i doubt it. you will probably blend into the crowd of freaks unless you are wearing a fucking Pepe shirt.

hahahahah. what a bunch homos. even up here in hippy dippy portland, a veritable WHITE fruity island surrounded a sea of rednecks, you can still conceal carry a weapon. get fucked negro lovers...ill never move to your shitty state...stay out of the nw too....carry on...

and what would Sup Forums have done in this situation? think about it. maybe you have a knife on you. are you going to take on a pack of niggers all by yourself? or give up your phone. they probably had guns. and you would probably put the other passengers at risk.
> on the other hand it would probably be a justifiable excuse to stab a nigger.

>teens

just say you dont have your phone on you

> implying a Sup Forums user wouldnt have their phone out and be shitposting while riding a train

>Live in the USA

fifty burger :)

>relaxing around blacks
when will you people learn

Holy shit was I too subtle
>1_510_045_1488
>045 = Trump
>1488 = ya fucking know
Sorry. Toooooooo fucking subtle.
Fucking faggot (@ Me)

wolves hunt in packs, Arisen

you cant even conceal carry a meaningful sized knife in california. that place sucks!! i always at least carry a folder of some type.

Man thank God there hasn't been a mass chimpout on nyc mass transit in years.

dem titties!!! this is the best Sup Forums vid ive ever seen....negro fights and boobs...moar!!

I always carry a Kershaw folder with me. pretty sure thats legal. they sell them in stores here.

tasers are legal, surprisingly

isn't it a bit ageist to assume all those filthy niggers were less than 18 years old?

i like the part right after the butt naked girl runs to the back and the camera pans over to the right and two dudes (fat and skinny) are having the most low energy punching brawl ive ever seen

>teens

I live in the Bay... Feels bad man
Berkley 3.0 should be fun though.

if its assisted, its against california state law to conceal it period. autos are limited to 2.5 inches. i like kershaw too. i carry a blur tanto.

Where do niggers organize these mobbings?

California has no state-level restrictions on concealed carry of folding knives. The only exception is in the case of switchblades, which must have a blade length of 1.9 inches or less. Switch assist knives are in the same category as manual folders, though, i.e. no restrictions in regards to length.
Fixed blade knives, like daggers, swords, etc. are generally legal to open carry as long as you aren't brandishing, but concealing them is illegal in all cases. Sheaths do not count as concealment.

>tanto
mah nigga. random leek tanto serrated, all black. the clip is clearly visible on my pants, so not concealed?

>Where do niggers organize these mobbings?

Facebook, duh.

collective nigger hivemind telepathy and/or blacktwitter

youtube.com/watch?v=ItWpoUMbqJE
ill drive my car thanks....

good point, i wonder if anyone has checked it for niggers bragging about it.

The beasts fear fire!

I've seen Linux distros specifically targeted at blacks.

Can you CC in SF if your CC was issued in another county?

I bet if you search "bart robbery" on facebook, you'll find the kids commenting on it and bragging

yes i think so, but even the nearby ones wont issue, you have to live way north

No it's a misdemeanor in CA.

wat

THIS

did you seriously not notice "her" penis

Yeah black teens mobbed a train stop by Temple U. Have there been more? This is BLM shit. All they're doing is creating more niggerhaters which is great.

A new neighbor on my street has that black&white american flag with the blue stripe, I guess its an anti-BLM symbol, or Blue Lives Matter, or Back The Blue or something. Anyway they watch TV in their garage with the door open and I drove by and its a mexican and a black guy chilling on the couch. Even they hate BLM.

so a carry permit is valid throughout the whole state?

I would fight the niggers by myself. I would use their dead bodies as shields.

Or I would wait for swat to bust in with flashbangs and shoot all the blacks.

this language is from the ca code..."A 'switchblade knife' means a knife having the appearance of a pocketknife and includes a
spring-blade knife, snap-blade knife, gravity knife, or any other similar type knife, the blade or blades of which are two or more inches in length and which can be released automatically by a flick of a button, pressure on the handle, flip of the wrist or other mechanical device" ....or other mechanical device....so is spring assisted a mechanical device? well if you can still buy them, go for it i guess....

The first offense is an infraction and a small fine.

i'm not going to say yes for sure. check on calguns.net for a definitive answer.