COMMUNIST HATE THREAD

Just learned one of my dearest friends supports Antifa.
I've been drinking since.
Let's have an communist hate thread.
I hate commies so goddamn much, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spmaRU66M2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I swear to god if any of those fucking degenerate antifa commie scum decide to protest anywhere near me i will kill as many of them as I can

Do they know any commie cultural marxist or anarchist ideology or are they just against Trump and policy they think is "fascist"?

Big difference- lots of dumb liberals are caught up in the hysteria - don't really know anything just that they don't like Trump

If they are in bathing in the cultural marxist doctrine, then they are lost.

communism is possible if implemented correctly

>bait for the bait gods
NOW this thread can get started

>Dearest friends
>Dearest fairy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>commies hate him!

Someone please explain to me why one can't use communism to run a country. I'm asking for a friend.

Good. I hope you won't have any friends at all. Making or breaking "dearest" friendship based on political beliefs is literally SJW tier. People were laughing on tumbr stuff like this just recently. There is some truth to horseshoe theory.

I wish I knew of a way to deconvert my commie friends. Is this even possible?

Digits speak the truth

Communism is trash because there is no real distinction between private and personal property, personal property becomes private property entirely depends on the thoughts of the owner, therefore a system that protects personal property and not private property cannot be implemented. Trying to control voluntary transactions between people does nothing but destroy wealth and create poverty. Communism is nothing but political envy and people trying to convince themselves otherwise.

See this video
youtube.com/watch?v=spmaRU66M2Y

What can be done to purge the commie cultists once and for all?

>Communist hate thread
Why? Just wait until that Spanish faggot makes another general
>Mfw every Communism general thread is just OP being berated nonstop by a dozen or so anons and he has absolutely no defense for his faggotry

I hate Australians so goddam much. They're ruining this board.

Why lol?

Just keep talking to him he'll snap out of it unless he has fallen into degeneracy. I was a commie and now have turned 360 and am a nat soc.
Fuck commies though.