This is a normal man from 1930. Notice anything?

This is a normal man from 1930. Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8ibl4nPmRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No black people or Drumpf tower.

US city is being built on the backs of slave labour and 0 regulations.

>white
>Opposite of a pussy
>Happy

Those were the days OP.

>Brave
>Hard working
>Handsome
>Not a leaf

He has a gigantic metal penis.

the biggest thing holding white men back today is fear, and i think a lot of it stems from materialistic atheism.

look Sup Forums i dont care if you see it as a dream or a dmt trip or whatever, but its just so reassuring to feel like theres something still there when our brains go splat. our risk/reward system has been hijacked with postmodern worryworting and i think its time we reclaim manhood.

His dick is 40 stories tall and made of iron...
Shi, beat me to it

I like how he's not too busy to enjoy the smooth natural tobacco flavor of a Pall Mall - outstanding and mild!

Probably some potato faggot from the Irelands. Look at him, hes high as fuck!

Just watching those russian building climbing videos makes my heart race and my palms moist, what the fuck is wrong with those workers beains

Today that man would be arrested and probably charged with whatever felony they can come up with so that he could never work again

>smoking within 20ft of a building
Call the police & give that man a ticket!

He doesn't have girly hands?

He's working for a jew

He smokes.

He's risking his life to make a fat cat more money?

He's an idiot tradesman who probably spends most of his free time drinking, watching sports, and engaging in frivolous, time/money wasting bullshit hobbies, while he virtue-signals to anyone that will listen how he is somehow better than the men who've invested a lifetime in their educations and careers to hold real positions of power. Did I get that right?

OH AND BEFORE YOU LOW IQ BLUE COLLAR SCUM SPERG OUT AND SCREECH AUTISTICALLY LET ME REMIND YOU: for every single white man that gets a trade job, a woman, colored, or Jew suffers through college, gets a powerful career, and then uses that power to destroy the white race.

Blue collar workers are self centered scum who have abandoned real responsibility for personal gain and are the number ONE reason the white race has failed, BECAUSE everything that actually matters, is built, owned, and controlled by NON-WHITES.

Come at me you tradie niggerfaggots.

yeah he doesnt give a shit about his life because he makes 6 cents an hour and has to support 9 kids in his shitty filthy one bedroom brooklyn apartment and hes taking the piss on the fact that his employers and the rest of the society he lives in sees him as nothing more than an expendable low class dirty insect

you wrote all these words just to out yourself as a sissy faggot

nice

is this how kikes rationalize being bullied for being loser faggots that cant get pussy without paying for it and even then can't maintain a healthy relationship because they compare everyone to their mommies who also hated them for being little miserly rotten faggots that even they couldn't love?

go on . . .

This guy gets it.

fedora detected

Kind of amazing how people just risked their lives and didn't expect to sue anybody or any stupid shit that happens nowadays, he probably had hope for what the U.S. was. There was selflessness.

looks like a suburban/rural retard

Happily checked. Yes, atheism meme is terrible kikeshit.

pls tell us more
if there's more to tell

you know the drill. tits or GTFO

what about a service entrepreneur like me ? i started my own company, own my tools, increse my capital every year and think getting into city politic in the future. im hard working but also in power and influence game cause market, business etc..

am i a roach ?

He's building a skyscraper in the middle of a city pictured right under him you muttering stuttering stupid fucking foliage ass bandit faggot.

Continue

Interesting

i mean, thats about it. dont be afraid to work a job where you might be killed or maimed by random chance. think about it like warhammer 40K, a popular nerd game. in the imperium men die on a daily basis in order to serve the society that allows them to live in relative peace in a 'world' full of hostile 'xenos' that want nothing more to satisfy their blood lust and death cults.

its really all about being grateful for what you have and at least fancying the concept of the so-called 'magic sky daddy'

i notice pictures and videos like this freak me the fuck out.

this is the disease of the beta aka 'fear'

based mel wrote a great movie exploring the concept
youtube.com/watch?v=I8ibl4nPmRE

Yeah he's checking those digits.
Also there's no twin towers, 9/11 never forget.
Also he's white instead of mongrel nigger.
Also he's happy instead of a bitter jaded incel due to there being enough willing and appreciative women for him to be afforded one.

Really captivates my cashews OP.

That's literally the opposite of logic. If you believe in christcuck post-death, you must be the most perfect cuck there ever was in this world, lest you burn in hell forever. On the other hand, atheists are free to act with the full prejudice afforded by the finality model of mortality. This means they are allowed to kill the niggers and spics on account of the fact that they estimate it is a net benefit to society. Christcucks aren't allowed to do that.

>portugal
>calling others potato fags

Gross. Atheists are the most neurotic faggots ever. They're like kike yeshiva schoolboys who've never gotten beyond the fear of their mommy.

he's not afraid of dying

where did i ever say 'christ' or 'christian' in that post

you agenda is showing

everything those jews and niggers learn and get from college is an illusion. what matters is who has the guns and whites still own all the guns.

jews, women, and shitskins can't win cause they don't have the guns. no matter how fanciful you sound you still need guns to get the agenda. a guy like this would murder 1,000 commie pinko scum easily. some sissy faggot with a piece of paper from college won't stand a chance

however many white people have to die then they'll die. it's war and the casualties aren't measurable with dead bodies instead with people who are failed humans.

war give human a life

Around the parts that say "today" and "white". Unless of course you're saying you're a kike.

winner winner chicken dinner

>gets a powerful career, and then uses that power to destroy the white race.
All the women and niggers that are in college are getting fake degrees. Affirmative action is a trick to enslave minorities with debt. My architecture prof. was bemoaning that his graduate students are almost all cis het white males.

The people destroying the West are the whites and jews in the media, government, and high finance, none of whom get there because of college. The way you climb those ladders is nepotism and luck. Even if a Sup Forumsack tried to enter politics or the media they'd be outed as a heretic and their career would end.

That's the reason the internet is so powerful, it allowed the people to realize that the State, the Media, and the Banks are all charlatans using trickery to enslave us. We cannot subvert them, we must kill them.

WHITE PEOPLE BE CAZY

>Degenerate kike architecture.

When those men were finished building that building, they felt pride and contribution every time they looked at the manhattan skyline. Something we've lost forever

he looks kinda like a handsome doug stanhope?

Keep going...you're almost there!

except that picture is of a white man making an honest living

My doctor only smokes Marlboro!

This. Atheism creates pussies who fear death.

No stupid OSHA rules.

Just finish it then, faggot

>taking a huge af dildo up the ass
thanks Hoover.

if he falls because his company couldn't be bothered enough to value his life or work, he will leave behind a destitute nuclear family with no means.

>white

that guy's italian at best

He's holding back tears from knowing at least 3 of his good friends that died from easily preventable deaths thanks to a lack of OSHA rules on the part of kikes that have no regard for human life.

>We cannot subvert them, we must kill them.
RWDS, everyone needs to be prepared for the coming days I think

actually he most likely lived to old age due to his stress free demeanor and superior spatial awareness

reclaim you birthright white men. look at what your fathers and grandfathers (and great-grandfathers) sacrificed to make this nation great

What the fuck are you talking about? 99% of atheists are against genocide.

He's white and building civilization.

Screencapped.

Im going to jihad you so bad

NYC skyline was actually aesthetic and coherent.

no you're a leaf cuck

This man is smiling despite the frightening chance he might fall to his death.

Meanwhile here I am with high anxiety because I'm too much of a pussy to handle a public speaking event.

Smoky is that you?

You just assumed that pure Vulcan logic is a superior way to live. Cold, robot logic actually works against you.

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDD
OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDD

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELEXDXDXDX

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^))^)^)^^:^::^:^:^:^:^:^)^)^))^)^)^):^)^)^::)^)^)))^):^:^:^:)^)^)^)^)^)^:
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

POOOOPY POOOOOPY POOOOPY HAHAHA POOOOOP HAHAHAHAH :) :) :) :) HAHAHAHA :)

go on....

He's a manlet

B A I T
A
I
T

This is a chocolate bar from the 1940s. Notice anything?

THIS

Hi satan

the only legacy I even slightly care about anymore is making sure my kids are decent people when they grow up

why aren't you masturbating?

Yeah....Even in their shitty economy there was meaningful work..

He's dumb for not having a hard-hat on a constuction site.

not a bad legacy to carry out in this day and age. used to be the whole town helped raise your kids. now everyone is distrustful and broken.

caring about life after death is materialism.

none of it matters, duder. If it does, it's not our place to know for sure.

don't betray yourself, be honest to yourself, and find something you enjoy, no, make something you enjoy. Give thanks where thanks are due and don't fall for tricks.

He's not obese?

the fact that we are loving think meat that makes more loving think meat proves that we are something worthy. the very existence of consciousness only serves to prove to me that god exists and we are god. we can manipulate our universe however we want theoretically. the only thing stopping us is entropy and atheistic pussyfooting

It's kinda annoying most of our cities were built before 1930. Most of space exploration was before 1970. And since it's just been meandering shit.

we assign value to things to make them valuable.
when we die they go back to being inert unless we teach others to assign values to them as well.

If god does exist, then religion is a man made tool to control men by other men using god as a tool.

we're also much more robotic than you realize. It's probably best that you don't realize it, it's not even important for you to realize it, but the most important thing is that religion was created by man in the name of god. It's not trustworthy. The one that looks back at you in the mirror, that's your judge and jury.

society as a whole is fucked I dont have any pride for this country or its people I just want my wife and children to be happy

maybe we are less robotic than you realize. it troubles me how all the people who happen to espouse the 'free will isnt real!' meme happen to also be small-souled bugmen with no original thoughts of their own.

Look at the fucking shoes these madmen are wearing.

Does the Emperor really protect the souls of the faithful from the ruinous powers? I've never been 100% clear on that. It would suck to give your life for the Imperium and still end up being rammed up the ass with a 24" thorny dragon doldo by Slaanesh for all eternity.

you can only exercise will over things you are aware of.

That's our defining attribute, how we use our surroundings.

it's becoming aware that's the tricky part. In the end we're responding to information received by our eyes and ears. That can be controlled easily and from an age where the tools to develop awareness and exercise our will are denied.

In the end, we're just programmable meat robots. Doesn't mean it's a bad thing, though. Just do what you think is right. If it turns out it wasn't right, you did your best and can resolve to do better if you didn't like the outcome.

He's bouncing on his boy's iron dick. Also notice that the construction is much more sturdy which means that it can resist George Bush's hologram planes when they try to 9/11 that building too.

theres still highrise construction workers goof.

OP asks Notice anything???

One post by ID

Wtf?!?

lol this guy is a real life pussy.

I guess what i'm trying to say is
>if you are made by god
>and religion was made by man
>disregard religion, acquire identity of self.