I know the motto for Sup Forums is the only good nigger is a dead one but...

I know the motto for Sup Forums is the only good nigger is a dead one but, how many of you dont hate niggers as a race but just the way a lot of they act?

Im introverted as fuck and dont like a bunch of loud obnoxious people near me. i dont hate nigs as a race, just their shitty attitudes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck me. them*

They should have the right to preserve their culture and we ours. Nig it up, just don't start telling me that I'm bad because of colonialism and that I shouldn't breed because 1% of Americans owned slaves ~150 years ago. I will put myself in a self defense situation if necessary if you start pushing that horseshit.

nigger isn't a race, blacks just have the most niggers

The old people who were most definitely oppressed are way nicer to me than I would be to them in that position , young ones most definitely hate white people but meh that's life

I was friends with a nigger for a long time during the school years and when I look back at it he was a total scumbag to everyone else and acted like a nigger all the time, typical thug-life-like atitude, lack of respect, lack of self awareness and childish mentality, never added anything to the class, never was good at anything, just acted like a nigger. I've yet to get to know a nigger who doesn't act like a nigger

Back to plebbit you delusional civic nationalist faggots.

Le based blacks will be complicit in your extermination once they are the majority you low-test losers.

send back without recite

Black people are just people. Ghetto culture is what sucks.

More for them than anyone else. Could you imagine if all white people all acted and dressed like pic related?

This, because they remember what it was like to actually be oppressed.

The way they act is a result of their biology, namely the lack of neanderthalic admixture that all the people of Asia and Europe have.

i hate anyone who isnt white, jap, or jewish

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

Hahahahahahah

Dude, this current ghetto hip-hop crack culture is a fucking peaceful heavenly paradise compared to the 60s and 70s when the white populations were ethnically cleansed from nearly every major urban center in the United States.

Compared to biology, culture is the paint job on a car compared to the engine:

>Black people
Of course. A fucking leaf.

>implying latinos can't be niggers

ok

Ignorant people and their ignorant actions upset you regardless of ethnicity/skin color.

It became unacceptable to call ignorant shit ignorant in the early 2000s. The world has suffered due to it.

Yes, OP.

Of course. We can't all be racists...

I only admire their superior stamina, skills in sex and huge bbc's.

This is what amuses me about stormfags

>HAHA stupid beta Bernie voters, fucking low T faggots!
>Man, fuck black niggers and their biologically higher testosterone, that shit is why they fucking chimp out all the time

I hate niggers and gypsies as a race, because of the way they act. The two cannot be separated. Yeah you can get a bunch of tamed monkeys and keep them as pets but it requires carefully planed breeding. And to be honest if you get a new breed of niggers that are human they'd no long be the same race. So yeah I hate niggers because of their race and I hate their race because of niggers.

They use their race (muh culture) as an excuse for their shitty behavior.
They use everything as an excuse for their shitty behavior.

I dont have a problem with the black man. I despise the niggers they produce and the african culture they push. Degenerate Back Water Tribal Fresh From The Tree Niggers. Lawdy bawss. ANMFD

This is what amuses me about idiots
>Haha your beer is as warm as piss, why didn't you put it in the frige
>Man, I fucking forgot my beer in the freezer, I now have beersickles.
>No happy mediums exist

Nigger culture is the problem, not black people.

Black people are okay, nigger culture is the problem

>imagine spending 9 months inside of a filthy nigger cunt only to be eaten by wild boars as soon as you escape

They literally breed suffering.

that about sums it up for me, there are blacks i would never willingly associate with, just as there are people of every other race i would never willingly associate with.

duuude....that video