Antifa are a threat to BOTH liberals and conservatives. Why aren't liberals doing anything?

Antifa are a threat to BOTH liberals and conservatives. Why aren't liberals doing anything?

The antifas are against gun control and would gleefully shoot anyone who, say, even considered voting for Bernie Sanders. They should face opposition from both sides, yet only one-- the right, is opposing them.

How do we get those in the center or those who support the DNC to wake up? Do they not see that they are next on their hit list?

Also I only listed gun control because that's an example of something they have completely opposite views on, yet libs and democrats still act like they're on the same side

>The antifas are against gun control
This is a good thing actually since when they go on their rampages they can actually start shooting at police whom shoot back at them (aka 2 pigs dead for the price of 1).

>Why aren't liberals doing anything?

Because the left is united as a huge anti-white, anti-male block. ANTIFA is liberalism taken to the next level.

We at Reddit are aware of this however we

view the Antifa as a necessary evil to start the

revolution. Whether you like them or not, they

are actually risking their lives to get real

change accomplished in this country, and they

are slowly gaining momentum.

Yeah, it is. But it's moronic how people think they're on their side. They're anarchists. They want to burn everything down, DNC loving liberals included.

First it's punch a nazi, next it's put a bullet into the liberals. It's basically "kill anyone who is not us"

Nice bait.

But if you're serious at all, their revolution doesn't include you so why support them?

People are unaware of how dangerous and heartless these people are.

They left has always been suicidal. Why do you think they want to bring muslims and niggers into western countries?

How does it not include me? It includes everyone

who is against racism as the leading force of

this country.

>Antifa are a threat to BOTH liberals and conservatives.

No they aren't. Name one single Hillary event/Hillary supporter event that "antifa" protested.

Just one. Name one single time that they protested neoliberal, Iraq-war-supporting Hillary.

Exactly.

I wonder what they are gonna do when these people come rioting in their neighborhoods?

"Hey, friend! You dislike Trump too? Haha, we're part of the same team! Please don't hurt me"

>They're anarchists. They want to burn everything down, DNC loving liberals included
Then i fully support them then. Go fucking burn the DNC burn it straight to the ground. In fact even kill the police but once you do it you are pretty much fucked reputation wise (aka you are part of the group that was responsible for the death of DNC members and cops and thereby gets on the terrorist watch list).

They're going after who is currently in office. Also they didn't really become a thing until recently. It's easier to get noticed protesting Trump

I've been threatened by these assholes simply for being moderate

If we're gone they will get a new target. someone will pay them to go after the center left next.

Because they're spiteful useful idiots willing to cut off the nose to spite the face

This exactly. They've made it clear they want to kill everyone. The idiots who try to join in their protests, thinking they're in cahoots, will be next once they stop protesting Trump

Tipster - That photograph was taken from first Berkeley Riots where Milo was set to speak and Antifa went wild in the streets.

Because it is a meme. It was spread by Sargon of Akkad to distance his leftism from the antifa. There is also no proofe from which this grafiti comes from,

Did he create the antifa subs on Reddit too because they say the same shit about killing moderates or anyone who they declare a nazi

most Antifa seems to be coming from middle to upper middle class familes. Do most even have access to their own firearms?

Someday there will be Antifas showing up with daddy's Fuddasfuck hunting guns.

99% of normies don't know what antifa is and wouldn't understand if you tried to explain it to them.

You mean like all the times they protested Obama?

Oh, wait...

Come on, man. "Antifa" and "anarchist" groups are just the street-enforcement wings of the Democratic party. That's all they ever do - work on behalf of MAINSTREAM Democrats and Democratic politicians by harassing their opponents.

You will NEVER see them going after Hillary, or Obama, or other neoliberals.

You don't even see them going after Dianne Feinstein, California's neocon surveillance-state-loving senator, and she LIVES in the Bay Area.

The will use the center to take down the right.

If Antifa thought they could use us to take down the center things would have played out in that order.

heres the real question, why hasnt antifa been designated as a domestic terrorist group yet?

I like the cut of antifas jib

Ok but have you personally allowed yourself to read and review the so called 'hate facts'? I for one don't hate any other race, only love my own. Is that so bad? And as far as Islam goes, it's far better categorized as a political ideology akin to communism or fascism than as a religion as we know it, and an expansionist one at that. I for one do not want to live under Sharia Law, nor do I want to live around people who want me subjected to it. We have a right to self determination, and if you start from there, then many of our arguments start making sense. This is coming from an ex-Seattlite Bernie-crat.

These antifa are not anarchists. They are not free speech. I would be more likely to support them if they were.

Because they don't punch left

This could be good lefties an righties getting together to fight together

You're so stupid.

I'd like to cut off antifas hajib

Pretty much brah. People (who aren't white, or primarily oriented around religion) fight on the basis of ethnic-racial identity. Liberals are a coalition against the white man and if they have a slightly edgier edge to them it's not a problem.

I actually like antifa and anarchists more than liberals tbqh, at least they have some balls.

>The antifas are against gun control
fuck I wish. Some of them might be in theory but how many really own guns inside of their gated communities?
I wish we had the anarchists/leftists of the 1930s back, at least they put up a fight.

What are Antifa? Since they are not actually liberal, not real anarchists, definitely not conservative or libertarian, could be considered communists although most of them can't even seem to answer when asked if they know what communism really means and are oblivious to how to affected the USSR....WHAT ARE THEY? ALL they are.........are the most WHINY. BORED. LAZY. PURPOSELESS. people in our society right now. Who have to create a purpose for themselves due to all of these factors. Self-righteous. The absolute opposite of humble. Their only hope is to eat some LSD and then read the Bible.....maybe that will wake them from their deep slumber at the bottom of their own rabbit hole.

You're overthinking this. They don't have their own "agenda;" they just do what their masters in the Democratic party tell them to do. It really is that simple.

If they went against the Democrats, they'd be destroyed in days.

Bernie is a commie so theyd embrace it nigger

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Keep swinging at phantoms, flyover.

just wait dude

jews are the enemy

So, communists?

Antifa are retards. They don't even need people to make up stuff about them in order to make themselves look bad.

They're not liberal, they're not conservative, they're just thugs. If they were really "anti facist" they'd be killing themselves first.

Antifa are pussies. Most of them are middle class jews who are told to do this because their parents are in education or some shit.

i just learned about them

could you explain it to me

Antifa: "Liberals get the bullet too"
Us: "Liberals get the bullet too"
Looks like they're fucked.

Made this logo just now, sick of these masked little shits runnin round merica

George Licoln Rockwell used to praise liberals, because in his time they were pretty much the only people who let him do speeches at universities, while everybody else tried to shut him down. Looks like liberals chose the wrong side