How are you Sup Forums?

How are you Sup Forums?

Everything going ok in your life? Anything you need to get off your chest?

Ive had a rough day, as Im sure a lot of you have as well. Just checking in on my Sup Forumsack brethren.

My job which was supposed to make 60k turned into a 30k job. The company is doing shit so they transferred a bunch of people from hourly to salary, at first things were okay but now I'm making like 18k/year.... Fuck man... Just kill me...

get out cia

You went from 60k to 18k in less than 200 words. Quit tomorrow. I made more waiting tables.

Im sorry to hear that user, anytime they start talking about switching to salary its a good time to update your resume

Do you have any other prospects? Better to get out now before the company tanks completely

I'm a housewife and I'm giddy that my husband will be gone this weekend because he's a helicopter parent and i'll be able to take the baby to the pool without needing permission and the obvious 'no'.

Its usually the other way around, normally the mother is the helicopter parent. Have you talked with him about maybe relaxing a bit? Kids need space to grow after all

Have fun at the pool!

Not good, user. Only one class left with qt3.14 before I go home for the summer and (he) goes back to his home. We got friendly-ish but it never really took off. He never asked me for my number. Sad!

>secretly laughing at everyone's failure

>tfw no freckles gf

No one has gassed the kikes while I was at work and I am still likely to die a KHV. On the other hand, my fig trees and fruit tree grafts are looking good this spring, I got a raise at work recently, and I am working on a fun side business project. Overall I'd rate things 6.5/10.

Unless you have good reason to think it will improve soon, get out ASAP. I endured a serious downturn at work where they put us on minimum wage for salaried employees which is just about what unemoyment would have paid me if they had laid me off. It actually cost me money out of my savings to meet rent and other bills during those two months. I will never do that again.

What's your number, I'll text you user

just quit man fuck only way is the hard one

going pretty crappy at the moment, works good though getting a promotion but I feel unfulfilled

>mfw lack of nigger qt kween

Does he know you like him?

Us guys are pretty fucking retarded when it comes to picking up on signals. Maybe take a chance and tell him how you feel, worst that can happen is he says no and you move on

I can't pick up signals from women for shit. But hey, that's typical with engineers.
>.t autism

>tfw you clock out and the jews still arent gassed

Unfortunately most people arent fulfilled by their work, I know that feel well user. Have you considered switching careers?

unemployed after drifting for about 6 years

Also trying to figure out how to stop my fellow beans from fucking up the southwest states even further before the whites get sick of us and go full industrial death and mayhem on us

I think its got something to do with the jews

Half way through college and decided to do ROTC. Talked to parents about it and my mother started crying. I have felt this shitty feeling ever since but I still want to do ROTC.
Feels bad man

>1.5k/month
Quit. There are people here with no education making more than that by selling glasses or delivering food.

Your mom doesn't want to die to Israel.

What would you like to do for work user? Its never too late to take a new path

Im not very familiar with ROTC, I just remember some kids from high school marching through the halls. Why is your mom so upset with your decision? At the end of the day its important to do what makes you happy, I support your decision user

I don't think its work (I've accepted that work won't fulfill me but I need it anyway to live and prosper) it's probably because I wanna see the world, that's my gut feeling anyway, I've never been out of australia and maybe seeing other lands will give me a sense of perspective and history, but who knows I might travel and hate it.

i hate to say it guys, i really do. but i really feel comfortable here and need to share it with someone
I fucking hate niggers. I really do.

I feel wonderful.

I'm trying to get into Border Patrol, I can't pass the placement tests for most colleges since I keep getting subhuman scores on Algebra despite passing everything else with flying colors

If I get the border patrol gig, Im hoping I can move onto ICE and have a hand personally in fixing the US

>graduating business school in a few weeks
>have an illness that makes it hard to sleep
>also makes it hard to work because I can't sleep
>know I need to enter the job force immediately
>so fucking tired and weak all the time though
>no friends because I've been so busy with busness school and battling sleep illness
>need to get my life going ASAP

Shit niggers. My life would be good if I could just sleep.

Depressed because of a defaulted student loan from when I was 17. I knew I wasn't ready for college(I wanted to go to CC) but my narcissistic father couldn't have that.

Now that I'm finally ready, I have to go wage-slave and scrape by until this shit is paid off. If it were my choice, I wouldn't be so assblasted about it, but I didn't ask for this REEEEEEEEE

My job sucks and I have no friends. It's okay I guess.

Come visit some time. Aussies are good fun to hang with.

I've been hunting for a job, pounding pavement for 3 months now. I get callbacks but they never actually materialize. Only job I got was one at a telemarketing/tech support call center, and that was soul-crushingly bad, 18 hour workdays, minimum wage, being forced to sell $400 a month direcTV packages to 70 year old ladies who had no clue what was even going on and should have just been calling their kids.

I just don't know what to do anymore. It is brutal, there is nothing out there for me. Not even mcdonalds is hiring, when have you heard of a fucking mcdonalds not hiring people?

My feels comes in waves. Some days I want to do everything I can to improve myself, honoring my family and country by getting a decent job and sort myself out, while thinking about furthering the white race. Other days I feel like shit and I don't think I can do anything other than browse the web. It's not easy.

Because muh feels

Spent the weekend shitting blood. Seems cleared up now. Still gotta see a doctor though.

Quit dude it's better being a bum than pimped.

I'm hungry as fuck. Thinking about going to the store and getting a couple pork buns and something else. What else should I get with the bao?

POINT BEING WHAT? EVERY TIME SOMEONE SPEAKS AGAINST HIM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ON HERE LABEL THEM AND FUCKING DOX AND TARGET THEM, WHAT, SO NOW YOU FUCKERS ARE STARTING TO REALIZE TRUMP ISN'T WHAT HE PROMISED AND THAT HE STABBED YOU IN THE BACK? BUT YET SO MANY FUCKING Sup Forums FAGGOTS WOULD RATHER FUCKING GO AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANARCHISTS WHO DIDN'T FUCKING VOTE AND FUCKING PRETEND LIKE THEY HAVE A HARD ON FOR FUCKING HILLARY CLINTON. FUCK. I AM JUST AS DISAPPOINTED THAT HILLARY ISN'T IN TROUBLE, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE DISAPPOINTS ME? THE FACT THAT FUCKING GOLDMAN SACHS GETS APPOINTED TO THE TREASURY, THE FACT THAT FUCKING SHITBAGS IN THE POCKETS OF MALLINCKRODT GET APPOINTED TO THE FDA AND PUSH FOR MORE OPIATES, THE FACT THAT JEFF SESSIONS PUSHES THE FUCKING WAR ON MARIUANA AND TRUMP AND SESSIONS PUSHES FOR FUCKING CIVIL ASSET FORFEITURE IF THE COPS SO MUCH AS LOOK AT SOMETHING YOU HAVE AND WANT IT THEY CAN TAKE YOUR SHIT EVEN IF YOU HAVE BROKEN NO LAWS, GOOD JOB ALT-RIGHT, GOOD JOB AMERICA, YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO BE ALIVE, GO AND ATTACK EACH OTHER IN THE DAMN STREETS SOME FUCKING MORE YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD FUCKING SHITBAGS CALLING FOR GENOCIDE OF RACES AND THEN CRYING ABOUT MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WHEN CHINA, RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA AND FUCKING ISIS LAUNCH A FULL SCALE INVASION AFTER YOUR STUPID DUMB ASS FUCKING ASPERGER AUTISM ASSES TRIGGER CIVIL WAR NUMBER 2 WE'LL HAVE NOT JUST YOUR DUMB GENOCIDE WHERE YOU EXTERMINATE US ANARCHISTS FOR TRYING TO WAKE YOU THE FUCK UP THAT YOU VOTED FOR A DUMB FUCK THAT DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, THEN WHEN YOU ARE BATTLE WEAKENED ALL THE OTHER ENEMIES YOU FUCKING WANT WAR WITH WILL DESTROY YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO BUSY SHOVING YOUR HEAD UP OUR ASS. DING DING HERE COMES THE CLUE TRAIN FUCKERS DONALD TRUMP IS ESTABLISHMENT HE DOESN'T GIVE TWO RAT FUCKS ABOUT ANY OF YOU FUCKERS AND EVERY TIME YOU STUPID SHITS RIOT AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS OVER SOME STUPID TRIBALIST SHIT THE ELITE LAUGH. "HUR FASCISM" DUMB

They really want me to keep going and enter industry. The biggest problem I have with that are the people, all of my friends are either enlisted, ex military, or cadets right now. They have a different level of respect and a different mindset than the average person. I can't stand nearly any of the normal college faggots and younger people in industry right now. In addition, the aerospace industry needs a couple of more years to really get kicked off, so gaining the leadership skills from ROTC/army would be great in the meantime.
>tl;dr I hate most people my age but the military Bros are alright

god damn those are some beautiful eyes

Be me 2 wks ago

go over there and suck his dick then you faggot cuck