On today's show Savage named the Jew (Rothschild, international bankers)...

On today's show Savage named the Jew (Rothschild, international bankers), said Eric Clanton's name multiple times and gave credit to Sup Forums for exposing him, and also called out the pack of niggers who perpetrated the train robbery in San Fransico.

Is Michael Weiner /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePO5ZOE34jU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Weiner
youtube.com/watch?v=TBzM28RFfM8
sfgate.com/crime/article/BART-takeover-robbery-50-to-60-teens-swarm-11094745.php
youtube.com/watch?v=sNYRuGw1-dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek he can be really based, but he can't stop mentioning Hitler every 5 minuets.

Inb4 he dies

Listened to him a long time ago when I was really young. He has influence over some people in my family. Surprised he is still broadcasting.

Yes.

He's an entry level redpill really, I used to listen to him everyday at work really loud, got some normies hooked on what he has to say, it really pissed off the niggers and beaners tho lol

Have you never heard him talk about "Katzenberg, Ratzenberg and Fatsenberg"? He knows more than he is willing to talk about sometimes, you can tell he's really conflicted about his love for israel and his jewish heritage and his hate for left wing jews

>le based nationalist jews XDDD meme

NO.

Jews like Savage, Breitbart and Drudge are the only reason the right wing still exists in this country. I'll take them over Graham, Ryan, McCain and all the other cuckservatives and alt-right larpers

>One of the few that understands if whites get fucked over any more either society will collapse or we're going full 14/88 mode.
Eh.

>controlled opposition kikes are good, goy! Even if they are basically watered down leftists dictating what the right-wing should be.

Next you'll tell Ben Shapiro is also a "le based conservative jew". No room for jews, period.

Dr. Wiener has always been /ourguy/

unfortunately he's a problem. He's an America First jew, as opposed to the usual Globalist Zionist Jew. He's the exception which dictates the rule. With jews you lose, unless it's Michael.
Did you know he's a billionaire? lol

Based Mexicano.

Shit's bad when I have to put the foot down regarding the JQ. Y'ALL NIGGAS NEED MORE ROCKWELL, PIERCE AND CODREANU!

He's alright but i'm the long term, the acceptable number of Jews in white countries is literally 0.

WHY DOES NOBODY GIVE LINK

Man how do you listen to something that pisses off the people around you. Like I would feel too uncomfortable and turn it off

>Is Michael Weiner /ourguy/?
huh?
/ourschmendrick/

Your father is a schmendrick

No spics either Paco

on one of the shows last week, I think Tuesday, he spent most of the time talking about how the white people of western civilization have contributed more than any other race or culture has to the advancement of humanity

so what was the haavara agareement anyway?

Any clip of him mentioning Sup Forums today? I don't wanna replay the entire three hour show.

I don't agree with him on much, but I do really like the guy regardless. He's a true conservstive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePO5ZOE34jU

28:10

You must not remember the post card from Hawaii, where Michael Weiner, was swimming naked with Allan Ginsburg, the NAMBLA pedo.

daily listening should be styx rush savage levin

>pack of niggers who perpetrated the train robbery in San Fransico.

I never heard of this.

>Did you know he's a billionaire? lol

Bullshit.

>styx

gay

You don't say.

Savage isn't a billionaire, but his son is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Weiner

His son is a billionaire.

His mentality is pretty simple and he has explained succinctly several times.

Basically, Jews have always had it good in America because it was a peaceful, prosperous, country with strong values. It was never very anti-semitic, especially compared to other countries.

So, Micheal Savage really can't understand why the Left-wing Jews are so hell bent on undermining and destroying it. He does not think the country will be a nice place to live once it becomes Mexico or once Islam gets more influence in the country. To him it seems like pointless suicide and the destruction of something wonderful.

Ditto, generally, his feelings on the West in general (IE France and the UK)

>oh Sup Forums.. they're very very interesting people, I had one of them on

holy shit hahaha

he's probably not talking about the user that called a few weeks ago and said hitler did nothing wrong

We should try to get him to watch The "David Cole in Auschwitz" video

I live in the area. Today My girlfriend brought up this mass robbery and warned me about using Bart since I frequently do.

The only reason I didn't go full 1488 on my nigger sympathizing gf is that we had just had sex and I was too relaxed and thus effectively cucked to bring up the race of the perpetrators even though we all know who they are.

I have discouraged myself and forgotten the face of my father. Going to kill myself now Pol. It was fun while it lasted

He addressed this on air a few weeks ago. The image was cropped significantly and there were numerous other people there.

He tries to dodge it but on occasion he subtly admits he was a former liberal.

Listening to his show daily has helped me greatly. Def recommended for all here.

I wish he was still on Talk 650. All I get for the last few years are Hannity and Tom Sullivan.

I'm pretty sure he has said outright a few times, at least in the past, that he was a liberal when he was young.

Every show is posted on YouTube with no commercials. I listen on my commute to and from work daily.

Well I don't have a smart phone, just a car radio. I like to park away from the shop and listen to the radio during my lunch hour. Hannity is at least entertaining, and Tom is on usually during Hannity's many, many, many, long, commercial breaks.

But... they are both suck cucks, especially Tom. (Hannity turned out to not be as bad as I thought he was. Maybe he got better since the days he was on Hannity and Colmes)

kek wills it

Savage is like Archie Bunker and hates everything. He is at his best complaining about mundane things

youtube.com/watch?v=TBzM28RFfM8

sfgate.com/crime/article/BART-takeover-robbery-50-to-60-teens-swarm-11094745.php

A LITERAL pack of 50 niggers swarmed a commute train and robbed everyone inside and beat a few people in the process.

T-thanks mister Mexican

Praise!

I have no idea what I would have done in that situation, seeing even one nigger getting anywhere NEAR me is enough to make me so alert and ready its hard for me to not beat a niggers ass even when he or she doesn't even do anything but move on by.

Speaks the truth on white innovations. Good ammo

youtube.com/watch?v=sNYRuGw1-dM

It was in the military, I was the senior guy for a while and I asserted my dominance by blasting right wing talk shows/podcasts

Plus, being a beaner it really throws people through a loop that I hold the beliefs I do

>mfw my white friend always got blamed for my bullshit
>had to jump in and take responsibility many times to stop the resident chicano from having a chimp out

I can take a chicanos raving and ranting, what I can't take is my friend being blamed for something he didn't do which is my general view of white people nowadays