>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfY7_tIUq6w
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/supreme_court_dispatches/2011/03/hell_be_here_all_week.html
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794614328
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/government-shutdown-averted-trump-willing-wait-border-wall-funds-until-september
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>leaf makes a better thread then a american
only 15% taxes on that wood

Are we all going to die?

Tfw not Charolette Edition

>Jobs are coming back
>Companies are investing in our country.
>Illegal Immigration is plummeting.
>Contracts for wall designs are being tested.
>Bombing the shit out of ISIS
>In just one meeting Trump overcame decades of animosity with the Chinese government.
>They're going to help us with NK
>No more "muh Russia" narrative to slow him down.
>NASA focused on Space instead of cucked consensus feel good science.
>RALLY THIS WEEKEND

Shills BTFO

Restoring conservatism! Means saying "WORK WITH THE DEMOGRATS" on the news every day, and crying about what Republicans do

Checked, retreat to shelter

youtube.com/watch?v=nfY7_tIUq6w

anyone else think caitlyn looks kinda...hot?

This was pic related to:

>I won't go to war
Syria, North Korea now

>we're going to repeal and replace Obamacare
Srry goys, maybe next year

>massive infrastructure bill
No infrastructure bill

>BTFO illegal aliens
It's a matter of heart, we have to let them stay

>we're going to build a wall
Wall will get sidetracked so Gov doesn't get shut down

>we are going to do so much
We are going to do nothing

>I will do more in my first 100 days than Obama did his whole presidency
The first 100 days is really just an arbitrary time that has no indication of effective action.

Trump sucks. We have been played for.

Yes, but too old.

You convinced me; I'll go prep the bull. Filtered.

A
FUCKING

Why are niggers so arrogant?

Why do leftists love them and hate whites?

Why do leftists hate religion but love Islam?

Why do they criticize Christians for not baking cakes for gays but defend Muslims after they commit terrorism?

PLUMPF.

>Trump talking to astronauts
>they bring up converting their urine to water and drinking it

Leftists love niggers because they are ignorant, overpopulate, thus destroying whites. (similar to hispanics.)

Leftists love Islam because it destroys other religions.

Leftists criticize Christians because it's easier to do and looks better on TV to them, than a once useful Muslim murdering people on live television.

Because the overall goal of the left has always been a cultural homogeneity through mixing and multiculturalism. Communism is the far left, real far left, and wants every single worker to unite under one to fight the 1%. It's the same concept with multiculturalism and the leftist narrative of fighting for every single person they deem as underprivileged. They see themselves as an uprising, a very fucking retarded uprising at that.

Will there ever be a time when white are a minority, but the remaining whites are very racially aware and red pilled so we become a united voting block?

What do we do to BTFO these faggots

Looks like we have a mystery on our hands.

you lads think this Timber boost will turn Maine and NH Red ??

NO FUNDING FOR BORDER WALL

When were you when Trump fucked his own Presidency in the first few months?

It's kind of happening, but needs more time to see if we can actually get whites to come out as a bloc. We have a lot of nu-males and people who don't really care that are not on board. Women are even worse. I think rural and suburban whites will be easier to sway than urbanites.

>yfw Trump shoves all the senators into a small room instead of the ballroom just for shits and giggles

>should have let Obama put another ugly liberal dyke on the Court
Thank God this nightmare didn't come to pass. Based Mitch.

>Trump starts his trade war not with China, not with Mexico, but with Canada

ARE YOU LEAVES RILED UP ABOUT THIS?????

those post-court locker room showers must be ghastly.

My money is on that old dried up hag Ginsburg

Ginsburg is too serious. It's Kagan. Just look at that Goofy smile.

>and then he gasses them

nice rebuttal. Listen, i know it can be hard to admit the guy you worshiped for 2 years is cucking, but that's not the point. If you thought Sup Forums was Trump Cheerleading squad I suggest you go back to t_D We were with him when he was agreeing with us on policy. Now, it's are job to hold him to the fire or turn on him when he becomes Bush III (as he is currently doing). The goal of electing Trump was not to get le billionaire hair man meme into the white house, it was to effect policy in our favor. If he isn't doing that he's not /ourguy/

She just wants to fuck the new alpha male of the court.

Too bad Neil has standards.

Does the White House actually have a room big enough to hold the entire Senate? Wouldn't it make more sense for Trump to just go to the Senate?

Bye.

i just fucked up a $600 lab test fuck my life man

I really don't care if some random faggot can't handle the truth.

But I am genuinely curious: Can anyone really defend what Trump is doing? specifically with DACA and Syria (the wall funding to, but to a lesser extent).

Yes.

Yeah, it's totally Sup Forums's natural userbase falling in line with the same leftist tactics they've been using since the primaries rather than arguing to advance a right wing agenda. Sup Forums wouldn't need to blatantly lie through its teeth in reddit spacing. Oh yeah, Sup Forums is wary of Trump now so they're suddenly going to start pretending Trump's temperament is a problem like some whiny neoliberal when they defended it all through the actual election, that's a totally natural occurrence. Yeah, it's the same people who were on board with Trump's policy that are spouting off "le orange manbaby cheeto man" shit. I guess they just became that disillusioned they turned into actual Buzzfeed-tier children. I'm not buying that shit for a second.

Its Roberts. His MO is the SCOTUS jokester / prankster.

Too bad his joke for voting to uphold Obamacare did not fare as originally intended.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/supreme_court_dispatches/2011/03/hell_be_here_all_week.html

Morning
>Trump tweets: The Wall is a very important tool in stopping drugs from pouring into our country and poisoning our youth (and many others)! If ....the wall is not built, which it will be, the drug situation will NEVER be fixed the way it should be! #BuildTheWall
>Trump congratulates Peggy Whitson on breaking the record for longest time spent in space
>Says he wants to put a man on Mars
>Mattis arrives in Afghanistan
>Jeff Sessions on Fox and Friends
>Says if the government shuts down the blame should be on the Dems
>Trump will sign executive order on Wednesday demanding Department of Interior to review national monument designations
>Will review whether land designations come within the law
Afternoon
>Spicer rally feat. Nikki Haley and Mnuchin
>90% of questions are about Trump’s 100 days
>State department hired Fox and Friends host Heather Nauert as spokesperson
>Entire US Senate invited to White House for classified briefing on North Korea on Wednesday
>Mattis and Tillerson will also attend
>Tillerson to chair UN meeting on Denuclearization of North Korea
>FCC to create “diversity committee”
>Will promote diversity in the communications industry
Tonight
>Sonny Perdue confirmed for Agriculture Secretary
>Trump puts 20% tariff on softwood lumber

It's even more amusing since I was involved with the cuckservative memeing during the primaries

This is what happens when Trump fills his admin with jews & neo-cons & military cucks

i can't see shit

voting to uphold obamacare was just a prank bro

Arkansas puts it in with no vaseline

>I guess they just became that disillusioned
yes, when you aren't in denial at the fact that he's broken every meaningful promise from the campaign trail. It's simple to be critical of someone, unless you're stuck in a cult

Sort yourself out.

>jews & military cucks
this part Trump promised us

Is there guidance for tomorrow yet?

Why the fuck do you keep posting this

Bogpill me on him bombing Syria

I thought Trump was supposed to stop shit like this?

nice twin towers digits

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794614328

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/government-shutdown-averted-trump-willing-wait-border-wall-funds-until-september

>wall funding being postponed to September

Can anyone defend this? Why would Trump give in to Chuck so easily? Does he not realize that Democrats will never support wall funding, no matter what?

With DACA, its more of a reason vs. anger argument. While I'm sure many, perhaps even Trump himself, would love to deport them, there is little to no reason to. They've already been educated to some degree, likely learned english, etc. Syria was him drawing a line in the sand and telling people to fuck off. I'm inclined to believe he wants Assad gone (mostly because be said those exact words), but he'll wait until ISIS is gone and he can ensure Syria doesn't go back to civil war shithole. Wall funding makes sense, even if it's just for Psychops. II cost about 100B a year, and generate roughly 15B. Making an average deficit of 85B a year. Roughly 1/3 of II come in via Mexico border, so within around 6 years it has payed itself off. Trump has stated he will improve defence against the 2/3 that overstay visas as well.

Democrats love killing babies on a whim and object strenuously to justice for those that commit murder and rape.

it's a call sign to let time travelers know where to look when lurking these threads

Alright just ignore the rest of my post and the entire point.

real talk /ptg/ are there any good tips on confronting your boss after you fuck something up?

>media is ~90% Jews and shitskins
>"increasing diversity" means more white people

>Trump sucks. We have been played for.
Isn't being critical. It's being a leftist shill. You're so obvious, so boring, and so pathetic.

No, I can't defend Congressional Republicans and Democrats.

lads.....

>Why are niggers so arrogant?
Genetically inferior. Lower IQs (in the 80s) are linked most to animalistic behavior which is why so many are criminals. They are arrogant because they are allowed to get away with so much.
>Why do leftists love them and hate whites?
A willingness and wanting to be dominated. Hence; so many are into "sissy" and cuckold fetishes.
>Why do leftists hate religion but love Islam?
See above. Islam literally means "submit" (to Allah).
>Why do they criticize Christians for not baking cakes for gays but defend Muslims after they commit terrorism?
Because they hate goodness.

infinite plane source. infinite plane shielding of thickness b. point detector. How much does the sheet reduce the counts at the detector? made a quick shitty diagram.

Thanks

Not at all. Remember, you open borders globalist cucks stick out like a sore thumb.

Virtually no Trump supporters have buyer's remorse. Five times as many HRC supporters have buyer's remorse as Trump supporters, and he would win the popular vote nowadays. He will win reelection handily and all your dreams will be crushed.

get this cunt out of here i'm glad rodgers had the sense to drop her. she's probably barren.

Leftists are cowards who submit to whoever makes them feel threatened, and then rationalize it.

DACA is a matter of resources and triage. Trump doesn't have to manpower to go after every DACA person ANA keep up the pace of deporting violent felons. He has to do one or the other.

We need more Latinas for Trumps.

rodgers dropped her? when did that happen?

Also DACA means they have to register and keep the feds apprised of their location. When the hammer falls it'll be like shooting 750,000 fish in a barrel.

>Candidate Trump
They have to go back. It's gonna be hard, but it has to happen. I want Americans to be dreamers.
>President Trump
Look at the children! Besides they're great for our (((economy)))

>mostly because be said those exact words
actually he said the exact opposite. On the campaign trail and in office he has said he did not want to pursue regime change and get involved in another (((neocon))) war. Too bad nikki haley and Rex tillerson, two people that are supposed to be his voice, have stated the opposite. It also doesn't help when you strike a legitimate sovereign state and put sanctions on a would be ally

The wall funding makes sense. However, the wall's never happening

No, I mean defend Trump. He should just let the government shut down over this until Dems relent.

This chick is so hot for some reason

Wow, looks like I'm even more right.

>No more politically correct policy
Goys, we need more diversity

>No more affirmative action
More affirmative action

>Tell the shill I filtered his ass
>Retard still asks another question

When he went to the Dark side. If you know what I mean

itt: faggots for the state

And why would they ever relent? So Trump can resume governing? Their base would praise them for running out the clock.

Wipe them out in the primaries.

>search "who is the president of the United states" on google
>Mfw this picture comes up

>t. butthurt anclap

simple approximation is
e^(-ax) where x is the thickness of the sheet and a is a constant depending on the material of the sheet.

This new layout sucks. The REEEE headlines were so succinct and funny. Sad!

>it's a libertarian thinks one day everyone will wake up and understand property and locke and the NAP and not be total bastards about it episode

How in the actual fuck can the wall get built if no democracts in the Senate will support it? A few Republicans don't want the wall either, so is their any realistic way to get the wall built? I understand that none of this is Trump's fault and it makes me wish more and more for a dictatorship everyday.

>there is little to no reason to.
Because why have a country! As long as they are "educated" and generally speak english we can let ourselves be conquered by foreigners!