Anons, should "Stealthing" be considered rape

nypost.com/2017/04/24/stealthing-is-the-newest-dangerous-sex-trend/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/04/24/stealthing-is-the-newest-dangerous-sex-trend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gay men wanting to spread their seed

lol wut

I didn't even know what it was until the NY Post kindly informed me with its profit-driven clickbait.

Yeah i'm sorry I don't know what it's like to be a female but being a passive homosex there is no way i wouldnt catch somebody just taking off their condom. Too sensitive

yes

/thread

It's not of the serpent's variety like Eve's was and we have truvada now :)

I've had it fall off in her clam before. She had to use forceps to get it out the following morning

Julian Assange is truly a trend setter!

Note it will never be considered sexual assault or even fraud if a woman lies about birth control.

I call it the 'harry houdini'

now ya see it, now you don't!

>"""""""new"""""""

faggots have been doing this since AIDS became widespread

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, it's sex under false pretenses.

That said, it happens often enough by accident anyway. With my current girlfriend I have never ONCE managed to keep a condom on and intact right through to the end. She's too tight and I'm too big, the fucker breaks or gets pulled off every time.

So we do it raw, and she doesn't get to feel me cum when I pull out. :(

How could the woman not know?

Sure it is, it's just almost impossibly difficult to prove

If you're any good at sex she isn't going to have any concept of what's going on around her while you're doing it

>This is new

Shrimp dick detected.

Why is everyone so fucking committed to getting STDs these days? You should never hit it raw unless you're trying to get a virus or a baby

What kind of retard fucks a woman without a condom when she's not on the pill. Only do that if you're married. I've had both my brothers, my sister, and a couple of friends both have accidental pregnancies because they were so sure about being pull out experts.

It's mostly done by gay men, not by heterosexuals. The lefties in the media are having trouble with their cognitive dissonance. They want to alert the public to a new trend but don't want to say it mostly comes down to sexual orientation.

Straight, white, middle-class non-drug users don't have to worry about STDs.

>when your neghole gets pozzed

there have been gay men doing this to spread HIV for decades now, there are forums specifically about this subject.

Sex under "false pretenses" is not rape, and neither is this.

Who cares, I'm going to be a virgin until I finally snap and kill myself

Since you created it in a lab and gave it to charlie sheen and had your pussy fungus give michael douglas throat cancer. Then you gave 90% of us oral herpes and created zika and super gonorrhea :). On average. Who would wear a condom more? A clammo? Or a faggot? Grab em :).

Condoms feel like absolute shit. May as well fuck a plastic bag. "Safe sex" = the worst meme (((they))) ever pushed.

Could be dark. You don't really have to do it in the middle of sex you could do it right at the beginning and never noticed a switch in feeling.

Keep telling yourself that buddy. You'd really be surprised, I suggest befriending a nurse and asking them about how many people have STIs.

ok im seriously fucking worried about the canadians are they ok????

>steathing
It's called delidding you nerds

The kind of "retard" who propagates their genetic line into the future while you fuck your own hands dying barren and alone.

Hey bud. It's called not being a pearl clutcher

>ok im seriously fucking worried about the canadians are they ok????

Canadians have the worst word soup

>stealthing
>new

you sure like clutching the crusty pearl necklace jamal and ying hee gave you this morning

I said married you genius. Have fun being a nigger with 6 baby mommas.

You want age sex?
Don't fuck coal burners.
Don't fuck black people.
Don't fuck druggies.
Don't fuck bisexual men.
Talk to your lovers, if they have done these things, wrap that shit up.
Gays, race traitors and blacks ruined everything.

Why are you quoting another user's reply to me? This board is all bots im gone. Imma go be like ronaldo and his surrogacies. Realise mental illnesses are really spiritual problems and only kikes have them. And what is the xq28 gene. You go be little bo peeps. Ciao

>The kind of "retard" who propagates their genetic line into the future
Sounds a lot like the kind of retard who constantly complains about his child support payments.

Does this have something to do with spreading aids?

Half of you have anal. We all know what are farts. Enjoy your queef salads

>Straight, white, middle-class non-drug users don't have to worry about STDs.

Enjoy your gonorrhea

>Orlando pastor (black) who cheers Pulse shooting arrested for child molestation

the fuck I just read?

>nypost.com/2017/04/24/stealthing-is-the-newest-dangerous-sex-trend/

great idea

condom falls off
guilty of rape thanks to this statute

>Why are you quoting another user's reply to me? This board is all bots im gone. Imma go be like ronaldo and his surrogacies. Realise mental illnesses are really spiritual problems and only kikes have them. And what is the xq28 gene. You go be little bo peeps. Ciao

Remind me to never buy drugs from a leaf

>Not being IUD master race

FEELS GOOD MAN

>what are dead and private forums?

So if a guy says, "I agree to the sex but not the pregnancy," then what?

i think you already know the answer to that

Something something privilege + power.

the sad part is...

i've only had 1 girl ever tell me to put on a condom...

i've tested it to where i'm about to go in... and i have to stop myself and put one on...

>my mum doesn't count

It's no big deal if you're in a monogamous relationship with a virgin.

This is only true if they only sleep with other straight, white, middle-class non-drug users. Introduce a race-mixer into the equation and diseases start to spread.

>hasn't seen a bugchaser and gift giver thread
>hasnt seen forum caps of gays intentionally spreading aids to unknowing negs
>probably thinks gays are just normal people

Faggots are absolutely degenerate. The lowest of the low. Google bug chasing and learn because nupol doesn't post about shit like that anymore.

Up next on the estrogen drinkers' soap opera hour. The fucking young and the restless

i had sex with a chick at a wedding last summer who told me she was on the pill and to cum inside her. the next day she told me she had to go get the morning after pill because she was lying. have i been raped? am i still friends with my rapist?

how the fuck does this even work - women can feel if you're wearing a condom or not

I'm so glad my sister told me to never trust a woman when she says shes on the pill.

You realize there's not, nor ever, logs of shit stored that low, yes?

kill yourself faggot.

You will never see a fag deny the fact that they are fucked up twisted degenerates

I once had a condom slip off during sex. I didn't realise, and rammed it all the way up into her cunt with my dick. She had to go to the doctor to get it pulled out. Is this rape?

>your average AC Milan fan

>6
Ctrl+F for "serpent" Mr Magoo. You are the literal inventors of all death and sin and are the original degenerates. Without you there would be no degeneracy

This reminds me of these two gay friends of my grandma. I helped them move years ago and one of them was really sick. They told that he had aids. A few months later my grandma found out that he died and just said "I guess he didnt have aids it was cancer"

I dont think taking the condom off should be considered rape. What if it just broke? If you feel violated so easily, maybe don't have sex at all..

enjoy your aids

this

Now you can ctrl f for truvada. These pink swastika bitch asses come in ebbs and floes. Make a haavara agreement. Suck a dumpster cock. And round and round we go
Closeted zionist and pagan. Where are your testes?

men are allowed to do whatever they want you stupid roastie bitch. if men can go fight wars and die then they can give each other aids if they feel like it.

men aren't cattle to be regulated like women you stupid piece of shit. gay men having sex isn't degenerate or dangerous. what's dangerous is giving women any type of rights in society and the ultimate sin.

>Girlfriend.
Get married, Aussie. No time to waste when you're stopping degeneracy.

Pffft I already don't use condoms because my dick is too fall to keep it on in the first place.

Having gay sex, thinking you aren't going to get AIDS

Here we see the average leaf, assblasted because he got aids from his boyfriends dog.

Maybe rape-light.

your voting rights will be taken away in the future bitch. women are cattle and aren't allowed freedom. men can do anything they desire whether it's living or dying.

>new trend

This has been going on since the existence of condoms. Slow news day is slow

No, gays have been doing this for years.

it's the same as when someone put a hole in the condom to entrap the other...

Yeah chicks I fuck seem either slightly insulted or disappointed that I want to wear a condom... Bitches always tryna trap me. They tell me they're on the pill, I'm still using MY condom and pulling out to bust my nut on their tits/ass/back/face/hair.

I've had condoms break and somehow she could never tell. Like she'd feel the snap and ask if something happened but I'd lie because it feels way better and she just shrugged it off every time

>you my nigga

also, make them swallow 24/7

No way, fuck off

This. I don't get why ladies get annoyed when I pull out a condom. 6 minutes of a good feeling vs. entire life of slavery

I hope this isn't my brother ...

My Mom told me when I was like 7 not to trust women, that they were conniving and users. She also gave me another redpill, reminiscing about living in NYC she mentioned their asshole Jewish landlords would turn of the heat/hot water on the tennants to save no more than pocket change. And she was a borderline hippy -- first hand experience trumps everything else. I've known a lot of actual hippies my age that hate niggers simply because of exposure.

Hey give your awesome sister a call sometime wouldya?

dumb bitch. keep enjoying the ride while it lasts. the stop is going to be violent and you're round up like the cattle you are. only men are human women are animals.

>6 minutes
holy fuck is this meme actually real? do you cunts actually only last that long?

i can cum in 30 seconds senpai

Maybe you need a smaller condom.

Or a bigger dick.

I keked

what the hell, don't you TRY to make it last?

how

don't fucking go all out until you bust a nut, slow down bro

What meme?

look up optimal sex time. a little over 6 minutes is all they want.