Is this a meme or can racist white men still be attracted to black women?

Is this a meme or can racist white men still be attracted to black women?

the white seed can safely go into any womb, as it will be better than the white seed not going into it
however it is a problem when a white man marries a nonwhite, or a white woman accepts nonwhite sperm

>sage

the majority of Sup Forums couldn't even score a shitskin even if they wanted to

It's not possible. You'd be in to beastality.

All fucking nigger lovers will hang

My dick is not racist.

I don't find the appeal of niggresses. There's a reason why black males find black females the least attractive prospect.

jews created this thread...

know how to recognize them

whites in america are sterile, you don't even have enough white kids to survive let alone trying to blend everyone out

that would've worked if america was 90% white, it's not going to work today. rather you will end up will something like brazil.

Let's be real for a sec. It's not that you're racist. It's that you don't like other males no matter what race. [OP respond to this post.]

NO

Any other white nationalists get disgusted by black women who lust over white men? I strongly believe that everyone should stick to their own race.

>Is this a meme or can racist white men still be attracted to black women?
fuck off

It's a meme unless you're a """white""" mutt.

I'm not sure. I'm female so it's not like I have anecdotal evidence.

Oh good god this girl is insanely hot! I'd forsake all white women forever for her.

ATLANTA?

That doesn't make any sense. By your logic, a white egg is better for nonwhite sperm than a nonwhite egg.

You're just afraid you won't be able to compete against a dark handsome man.

So you're female??? Don't you want to test out that big black cock? You know you're curious! ^_~

Can I put babies inside of you?

it's true, my family raised me to hate blacks but my dick is diamonds whenever I see a tight dressed hijabi wandering around the CBD, most of them have spectacular curves and mostly qt faces because they lack the nigger nose

Same

Can anyone be attracted to black women? They are the absolute worst.

i would have sex with a decent looking mixed woman. i would not have kids with anyone who is visibly non-white

Seriously white people are fucking FUCKED in the head!! There was a time when white people hated other white people. You muck shovelin' mick!! French, Irish, Scotish, English, Danish and etc. What brings you all together? You like fucking each other in the asshole!!!! That's what!!!

You wouldn't want to.

I'm black.

lol

If you're having sex you don't have a choice, idiot.

wew, I would holy shit, post pics with timestamp, I have a thing for nig nogs and believe in my duty to bleach

White bois are incapable of pleasuring black women, let alone white women.

Inseminating a woman is a moot point.

you tell me, OP. can they?

>I'm black.

Yeah you made that pretty obvious already.

So can you answer my question?

can i put a ring on you?

fuck off nigress is mine, I will fight you harder than a nigger ever would