youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtu.be/f3RoomjkmP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to Drumpf's america

Maybe Jews should stop promulgating lies that cause parents to cut off half their kids penises.

>hatecrimehoaxes.com/
The days of them programming )))their((( cattle are over. Historically this never goes well for the meddlesome types (which is what you did here, btw--proof that we are correct and that your kind cannot be trusted to roam free beyond the confines of an oven.)
I'm sure you see our point now, right? Why so many of your forefathers were thrown out of nations, why they were tossed into gas chambers? You can't leave people alone.
That's the definition of a nasty little pest if I've ever seen one. Anyone have any Zyklon handy? It looks like we may need it if these motherfucking Kikes don't leave.

Does antisemitism apply to all semitic people or it's just for the Jews?

>Leave the Jews alone you retards

So they can kill us without casualties?
Gas yourself kike!

They attack themselves, constantly, pretending it was their enemy. How many more times can they get caught doing this, and people still fall for this shit?

They're fucking false flagging you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c

The Donald doesn't think so

youtu.be/bJ0vHyywKpE

this is bullshit. they are just claiming more incidents are hate crimes because in the current year the assumption is any white male is a KKK Nazi until proven otherwise.

They have an entire country they could be left alone in.

literally another shoah

I went to a spic school and they always drew nazi swatsikas for some reason. It was kind of funny them being shitskin and all.

>Peaks on November
>Over 200 cases
>This is totally different than the "thousands" depicted by other sources
Gee, it's almost as if these numbers are fabricated like all the others!

oy vey! leave us alone, goy! we're always da victims

i will once they all die

make me

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

>Muh anti semitism

They just want more attention and shekels

Funmy how they need to keep on milking about the holocaust and keep on making each decade at least a couple of holocaust movies to remind goyim about the holocaust. To be quite honest they can fuck off, they aren't the only group of people getting attacked or put down by others, plus they are already extremely privileged as a minority.

They did it to themselves
rt.com/usa/386006-bomb-threats-jewish-airlines-kadar/

wtf i love jews now

Quit hitting yourself quit hitting yourself quit hitting yourself.

>steep increase in fake hate crimes

ftfy

anti semitism goes up when you import brown muslims? who'd have thought that the death cult that hates jews would hate jews in the first world as well as the third

>hatecrimehoaxes.com/
also fakehatecrimes.org/

fpbp

>Only +86%

C'mon burgers, step it up.

The Jewish ADL and SPLC call everything anti-Semitic, to get more funding and pass more hate speech laws.

ooh the poor jews never catch a break

>C'mon burgers, step it up.

A good bit are just fucking Muslims in the middle east who hate Israel It is not like people here realistically give a fuck about the Jews. Also a lot are fake. The whole Jew thing is probably more or less laughable and a media prop.

Wouldn't be a problem if all the Jews were dead

>all the *(people with mental problems believing the Jews are behind everything) were dead

fix that for you

>More people browse Sup Forums due to election and get reppilled
>Anti-Semitism increases
What a coincidence

>dat sharp uptick in nov 2016
>most of which were done by the rabi him self.

Good to know the Jews are feeling the pressure.

stop being jewish... simple.

This is hilarious because no one cares about them in real life. Its such an obvious fabrication that it seems like satire.

>CNN
>believable/reliable news source
... one of these things is not like the other.
One of these thongs just doesn't belong...

>CNN

How fucking retarded are you? You are literally not worth the 3 clicks of gas stations for, you should just be gassed

Stop being such a nigger

fpwp

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>leaf chuck says something
Kek

snakerunningontombstone.7zip

Choke on my dick, dumb cuck

Dems always give themselves away. They are triggered by Jews especially Ivanka. Literally no one else cares.

Jews are just easy targets, the real problem is with the snack bars trying to take over dominant European culture. Apparently half of Europe is a bunch a fucktards and think these goat humping retards could actually be a positive influence. Who the fuck woke up one day and went "hey know that religion that wants to destroy western values? I bet a fuckton of their rapists would make for a good diversity change"

>The ADL decides what an "antisemetic incident" is.
Not exactly the most unbiased source. They make money off of playing the victims.

OYYYYY VEEEEEY
DIS IS ADDOH SHOAH

didnt that one jewish teenager from tel aviv account for hundreds of those (((incidents)))?

Jews trying to game the system? Nahhh would never happen

You realize how fucking retarded they are? They have been kicked out or 109 countries throughout history and all for the same shit.

Yeah i guess it makes sense for a minority ethnicity to own most of the wealth on the planet.

We all know the one recent example, you have others?

That one Israeli made almost three hundred bomb threats, those probably make up the majority of new threats.

Man, I wish I was part of that semitic world government. According to you it should be fun. Damn, I hate my life

kinda this. Should of never let em back in

fakehatecrimes.org/

Good goy.

What makes March and November so antisemitic?

Every hive needs its drone.

>most of the wealth

who gives a fuck you dumb ass. It is not like bill gates having more money then me makes my life worse

Make the Shoah Daily again!

1967 - Myron Fagan:
Self-hating khazar?
youtu.be/f3RoomjkmP8

Classic, import islamic animals who hate jews with a passion, then complain about "raising antisemitism".
Jews get sympathy and a personal army to protect them, politicans get to warn about the "evil right-wing"... its a win-win.