Retarded lefty thread

retarded lefty thread

Other urls found in this thread:

curiouscat.me/Tovarisch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not wrong but he's not right.

The NRA only cares about making gun owners paranoid to raise the value of guns. But they do this by promoting Democrat laws and leaders.

wrong

the NRA was created to keeps guns out of niggers hands

obviously they are failing

lolwut?
they literally reccomend it's membera to vote Republican over Democrat at a 100 to 1 ratio. And they haven't thrown support behind a democrat presidential candidate for at least the last 30 years.

Probably because democrats are typically not pro-gun, where as republicans are? ...Perhaps.

>what is the second amendment
the NRA exists because Americans like guns, its a club for people who like guns
>promoting democrat laws and leaders
nice b8

meh. I have kinda mixed feelings on this one, but when this article came out, we didn't know the all the facts yet, so you really can't fault the NRA for that. They could've said something after the facts came out, but I also get why they didn't.

>the NRA was created to keeps guns out of niggers hands
citation required

I don't feel like staying up tonight.

Do some reading, they happen to pass the National Firearms Act and supported Bill Clintons laws to restrict firearms.

Besides do you really think people would pay them to protect our rights to firearms if they were never in danger?

There is a very lucrative business in fear, you get to raise gun prices and your valuable illegal to produce gun has a higher cost to buy and rent.

tldr: You faggots are getting fucking complacent. Don't ever think anyone does anything without getting a kickback.

>getting this butthurt

back

to

reddit

What? The nra was created in opposition of the klan.

I hate god damn mother fucking border hoping job stealing drug smuggling dope smoking margarita chugging taco slurping disease carrying gibberish speaking spicky mexicant bastards BUILD THE FUCKING WALL AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Fuck Michael Moore

I dumped all these earlier today, but here I go again

>2000
>LGB

>2014
>lgbt

>2015
>lgbtq

>2017
>lgbtqwtfpwntbbqsauce

Seriously, what the fuck is the ia2+? Why don't we do pic related? Just make all our fucking lives easier.

Burn up limo

Kek is smiling upon the leftist cringe, however my dump is finished

What the fuck is neutrosis? sounds like a disease... oh wait.
I hope this is fake
My hatred only grows stronger
kek
True
>our husbands work so we don't have to, how terrible is that?!
Our boys in WW2 didn't die for this.

Good dump my dude

>Kek is smiling upon

Fuck off faggot
>>>/plebbit/

That's actually kinda true. She's just using it as an excuse for her shit ideas, but I've known dozens of competent people who never get their ideas out because they're too shy

what are sex workers?

How old are you?

nope, he is wrong

Prostitutes Jimmy, they're hookers. Dirty, nasty, degenerate tranny hookers.

The NRA only exists to protect the second amendment. We wouldn't need the NRA if liberals gave a fuck about our Constitution.

That kick an ally thing is totally real. The person who shared it is a ftm trans who's pro heroin use.

i noticed 'straight' isn't on that list

>not warring with best korea
Hrm...

>the NRA sets gun prices

Matt Damon exists to keep making films with provocative titles like "Bourne Supremacy" and get transplanted into films about the great wall of china to keep liberals moaning and voting for a party which makes no difference to the issues they are concerned with.

>Flags listing mentally deficient "sexualities"
>Straight isn't on there

Man, it's almost like being straight is normal, and doesn't need a fucking assblaster flag to be special snowflakes.

uhm that's what we call 'being a low IQ dunce.'

Are genders the new horoscopes of the 21st century?

I'd love for some old NRA document to get uncovered with that statement written word for word in the first paragraph

More people should do heroin, it would help weed out the weak.

The funny thing is the limo belonged to a shitskin immigrant who ran a limo service and they put him out of business.

Jesus is this the leftist idea of a passable meme ?! no wonder the propaganda war is so easy these "people" are failures at every level

Taken from what the words making up neutrosis it should mean pathological or diseased nothingness. Guess that describes a lot of faggots who don't care enough to call this bullshit out for the bullshit it is. By apathy and inaction it only gets worse

Liberals probably use it to mean something else though because they don't understand how words work

yup they change every week

Fresh oc from my feed

when he says LGBTQIAP+

what does the P stand for.
please let it be something nice like plump.

Pansexual or polysexual/polyamorous probably

It stands for pedosexual, report every single one of those fucks to the FBI since Twitter will ban you if you flag them on Twitter.

Pretty much everything you see here: curiouscat.me/Tovarisch and on her twitter: twitter.com/nwbtcw

My personal favorite is when she says that Jewish privilege doesn't exist.

I'm here with a rope and a sturdy branch.

quick rundown please
What do Americans mean when they say neo-liberal? Here it just means shitty libertarian.

Bitch be taking up a whole fucken lane smdh

>bbqsauce
u gud

>how many times has a woman reduced you to an object because of your outfit

Or your car. Or your paycheck. Or the vacations you can pay to take her on. Or the dinner you can pay for because she is hungry.

>What do Americans mean when they say neo-liberal? Here it just means shitty libertarian.

I've seen it used by leftists for someone who isn't them but isn't on the right. What they usually mean is center left but with a more center right foreign policy.

Shyness is different than not being able to state your argument though, which is what she seems to be saying. "I'm right but I can't defend/argue my opinion"