Stop White men from race mixing

>How can we stop White men from dating outside their race?

>And how can we stop non-White women from stealing White men?

More White men than White women date outside their race.

>More White men than White women date outside their race.

It's getting harder and harder not to. White women fucking suck and it's only getting worse.

>>How can we stop White men from dating outside their race?
>>And how can we stop non-White women from stealing White men?
Questions are similar but a bit different.

What kind of propaganda can Sup Forums produce and spread?

Still, more White men race mix and the push (in the media) for White women to race mix is very strong.

Given the attitudes I receive from non white and white women at college, I can see why more white guys go for non whites. It's really tough for me not to just say the hell with with it and date one.

The white girls at my school are either degenerate sluts or feminists with multicolored hair on their head and pits.

>that girl
>aryan
lmfao

hi Sweden user :)

Also forgot basic cunts that expect you to shower them in gold like their daddy did.

take one for the team, hans

lmao asian women really hate asian guys

Why?

Id be glad to have a redbone like that. shes attractive for the negroid spectrum.

thats her

its the white mans duty to bleach and colonize

stfu

No it isnt, Erschaffung von Lebensraum does not mean you should racemix

something tells me she's got like 10 more pieces of paper with
>tfw no black bf
>tfw no jew bf
if someone like her doesn't have a white bf it's because she doesn't want *one*, she wants the attention of all white males

YOU CAN'T STOP US, JACKIE CHAN.

I'm in your asian feminist groups making asian women hate you. Asian women belong to White men now.

If i recall she lives in some country in south america. Be kinda like a white guy wanting a black gf in latvia

shes from argentina and therefore she is white so technically its not racemixing

I just helped a couple move some furniture. It was a white man and his wife, a mixed girl. There kids look blonde haired with very light colored tn skin. You can tell they have trace nigger in them but they can easily live their lives as whites. the mom had a white father and black mother. She herself is light skinned with sorta white ppl texture hair. Now her kids are 3/4 white. maybe theres some truth to race mixing actually gets rid of the nigger blood over time.

Tell non-white women to find their own men attractive, and vice-versa.

Non whites seem to love both white men and women in a hate-fuck attitude. Take black men as an example. They HATE whites, yet want to fuck white women like it's some sort of lifelong goal. Same with Mexicans. They specifically want blonde women above all other white women, and consider it a great achievement to date one.

How about black women and mulatto women in BLM? They protest against white men, constantly bitch, yet crave white dicks like crazy, especially if the guy has that hipster haircut with the sides cut short.

It's not just white men that push this. Tell the non-white women to piss off and for non-white men to stop idolizing our women.

Are there Asians in Argentina? I'm an Asian motherfucking connoisseur and she looks hapa to me.

who is she?

>technically

the fuck you mean technically her skin is as brown as mine and you would call me a shitskin in the streets you fat fuck

she lived in Sinaloa, Mexico and was a poster on kc Sup Forums

Native Americans are Mongoloid

JUST KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

she meant after black men used her pussy she won't "allow it" anymore until she decides later to "allow it" again once you marry her

so asian women actually go after white men and it isnt the other way around?

fuck your degeneracy disguised as duty
your vices are Trojan horses to our people.

male or female, it doesn't matter, you race mix, you're out of my fucking race.

>Are there Asians in Argentina?

Yes. Argentina has one of the world's biggest Chinatowns.

>How can we stop White men from dating outside their race?
You can't. Stop obsessing over shit you can do nothing about.

brayan pls

Yeah but she's pretty-ish and you ain't

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

You're god damn right it is. I've been fulfilling my obligations in dicking down Asian women.

jesus christ, who the fuck cares

I love asians

Fuck off with your cseti bullshit steve.

>96.69 percent of white men exclude blacks
>91.62 percent of white women exclude blacks
They should both be 100, but reminder that coalburners are the lowest of scum.

interest piqued

no, 95% of 60% of white men exclude blacks and 90% of 70% of white women exclude blacks

you'll find out who doesn't when it's too late, traitor.

Just date Latinas, they are the closest to being white

Yes, I can confirm this.
>Same with Mexicans. They specifically want blonde women above all other white women, and consider it a great achievement to date one.

All men in south, central and mexico want a woman with blonde hair with white skin. 3 men rejected me for being morena (tan with black hair)

>this girl thinks i wouldnt swipe left her on tinder
lol

Ah, my bad. I still hate niggers and nigger enablers, though.

tits or gtfo

And what the fuck are you doing about it, nerd?

post hair or gtfo :)~

You didn't know this?

Half white + white = white by normie standards

I assume it's a shoop anyway; seems like total social suicide otherwise

tits or gtfo

wait nevermind cancel that order

bring back black slavery. then just buy that shit for ten easy payments of 29.95

((()))
lmao at these beta bitch race mixing "white" boys who think they'll ever be part of my race again. your pets will turn on you

iirc its a legit pol user who used to post from sinaloa

race mixing is fine as long as the kids look like this.
I mean might as well make use of a shit skin and stop her from having min shitskins?

I NEED to watch 300 again

mini shit skins'

That was a white person who beat him up though.

It stinks like shill troll up in this thread.

Memes aside, it's the failure of blacks to assimilate that I dislike. It's nigger culture that I find offensive (particularly the celebration of ignorance, strength, disobedience but without a cause); their phylogenic traits are meaningless.

TL;DR if all black women were condoleezza rice and all black men were colin powell, I don't think there'd be anywhere near as much racial tension.

wtf is a morena

A woman with tan skin and black hair

Bring back polygamy. As long as a white man's first wife is white and they have at least two kids to maintain the population, the white man should bleach as many non-white women as possible.

In other words, Mormonism has yet again proven to be the salvation of the white race.

Nice mustache

are you italian?

Are you a cabron? Possibly 1/5th puta on your mother's side?

No, i'm not.

that's what I'm saying also, he talks shit like those 2 antifa idiots ("gonna punch me some Nazis™") thinking a white wouldn't fuck him up. White traitors will be dealt with by natural selection. they'll be left with the people they chose.

Shes not Argentinian, shes from my home city of Culiacan in the state of Sinaloa, México.

Do not fucking tell these people about KC, it's bad enough to have you posting in this place.

>Bring back polygamy

This won't work, as women would want to play the game as well. Why do you think liberal millennials are really fond of polynamory lately and anti-slut shaming? Polygamy is a horrible idea in reality. If anything, we need to bring back shaming and have people not afraid of calling a girl a slut or a nigger-lover. Yes, I'm actually advocating for whites to be openly racist.

>my race
I'm not the least bit attracted to black girls. It's funny that obsessive creeps like you are always of the lowest stock.

>91% of white women surveyed exclude black men
wew

>White traitors will be dealt with by natural selection
If were going by natural selection wouldn't it be okay for people to fuck no matter what their race is? If i go to the brown girl who works at the movies and fuck her isn't that natural selection. Me being /fit/ and 6'0. Wouldn't that be natural selection?
Either way
>Beats up white people
>"Get fucked tyrone!!!!"

Too late, i already married an asian.

so what do you want from us?! you complain about your men wanting non native girls but you'd betray them for a white guy just as quick.

That kid won't look like that for very long. His blonde hair will fade, his eyes will darken, and his skin will easily darken in the sun. Lots of children start out white, then gradually darken. Because of his mother's genetics, and sons inheriting more traits from their mothers, this kid has double the chance compared to other kids to end up darkening even more. He better hope his grandfather was the white one to inherit the good recessive traits.

No, 91% of 71%

what the fuck do you know about me?! like race mixing with some soulless Asian is better than a black. your half breeds are going to hate you and die off anyway.

honestly I haven't been to KC in years

It was so bad that I left it for Sup Forums Sup Forums because it had better international discussions. I used to love that place though, don't know if it got any better.

We need to tell our women to find non-white men unattractive. How to do this? Marketing. Women are consumers, follow trends, and anything marketed towards them. In the current age, we no longer market products, but lifestyles. Essentially, play the Jewish game and compete.

I said polygamy, not polyamory or polygyny. Plural wives only. I agree, though. Reestablish the patriarchy and white pride. It's necessary for our survival as a distinct people, and for a sane society.

Mormonism does that, but luckily most people dismiss it as a silly nice-guy cult when it is basically NatSoc: The Religion.

I literally don't see how anyone can oppose white + asian mix. Literally the only defects asians have are being short, having squinty eyes, and relatively poor spatial awareness.

>don't know if it got any better.

It got worse thanks to Swedes.

so does every other race according to that

lol

Don't be so judgemental. I don't see white men as gold, I prefer people who look like me. That's it.

How the fuck can 96.7% of white men exclude blacks??!!
I'm white and THICC black booty makes me rock solid